I Already Forgive You

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyeon forgives Myungsoo...

 

Myungsoo made a big mistake in his life which was cheating. Well, it wasn't intentionally...it was just an accident but Jiyeon didn't gave him a chance to explain. All she knows is that his husband cheated on her, she doesn't really know the whole story except Jieun but her bestfriend didn't tell the whole story to her since Jiyeon didn't gave her a chance too. Everytime Jieun talks about Myungsoo, Jiyeon wouldn't listen and instead make herself busy with other stuff. All Jieun could do was to sigh in frustration, she really wanted to help Myungsoo save his marriage and fix her bestfriend's family.

Three years have already passed but Jiyeon still coudn't forgive Myungsoo, her heart was really frozen. Ever since that incident, she had a frozen heart already. She can't eaily forgive mistakes even if it's just a small mistake. Her son is already 6 years old while her daughter is already 3 years old, her children were growing up without a father just like what happened to her. Sometimes, she regrets that she didn't forgive her husband before because she could see herself before with her children now and she promised to herself before that her future children won't experience it but she couldn't turn back the time. She could forgive Myungsoo now and have a happy family again but the problem is that she lost her contact with him before her daugher e. She didn't know that Jieun still have a contact with Myungsoo, Jieun was helping him to see his children even on pictures only.

Summer vacation was almost over and it means it's time for back to school, Jiyeon had been working really hard for her children and she succesfully let her children grew up healthy and even sent her son to school. Her bestfriend Jieun helped her on taking care of her children when she's at work, Jieun loves her children very much and treat them like her own childrean. She gave Jiyeon's children so much baby stuff but actually half of those baby stuff were from Myungsoo, Jiyeon have no idea at all that some of those baby stuff were from Myungsoo. She thought all of it were from her bestfriend. Night time came and Jiyeon got back home.
Jiyeon: "I'm home! Where are my babies? Come to mommy now, I have something for you..."
Her babies quickly went to her and both asked at the same time.
"What is it? Where is it?"
Jiyeon: "Ah! So you just want to see the present, you don't like to see mommy?"
She pretended to cry and her kids gave a hug and kiss which brought a smile on Jiyeon's face.
Jiyeon: "Aigoo~ my babies are so sweet! Here it is but you'll eat it later after you finish eating dinner. Okay?"
Her kids nodded and at the same time drooled over the box of donuts.
Jieun: "You guys are so adorable but it's more adorable to see if you guys are complete..."
Jiyeon just looked at her, she didn't glare at her unlike before. Jieun looked at her curiously, she thought her bestfriend would glare at again but she didn't. Jiyeon then looked away from her and focus back on her kids.
Jiyeon: "Okay, let's go eat our dinner now so we could eat the donuts..."
Jieun: "Uhm...Jiyeon-ah! I'll go now~"
Jiyeon: "Why don't you eat dinner first before going?"
Jieun: "Thanks but I'll need to do something."
Jiyeon: "Alright then, thanks for babysitting on my kids again."
Jieun:" No problem! I love to babysit them anyways~"
Jiyeon: "Babies, say goodbye to Auntie Jieun now..."
The kids went to their Auntie Jieun and gave her a kiss and hug then wave goodbye to her, she smiled and patted their heads.
Jieun: "Bye kids! See you tomorrow~ Jiyeon, I'll get going now..."
Jiyeon wave goodbye to her bestfriends and signaled her kids to come to the dining table.

Jieun got inside her car and drove her way to her meeting place with Myungsoo. The reason why she didn't ate dinner at Jiyeon's house was because she need to meet-up with Myungsoo and discuss some matters about Jiyeon and the kids. Soon, Jieun reached the meeting place and Myungsoo stand up from his chair as soon as he saw Jieun entered the restaurant.
Jieun: "Sorry if I was a bit late, Jiyeon went home a bit late tonight because she stopped over to buy some donuts for the kids before going home."
He smiled as he thought how thoughtful and sweet Jiyeon is.
Myungsoo: "It's okay, you don't have to explain. You were just late for 5 minutes anyway, have a sit and let's have something to eat now..."
They sat and looked over the menu, Myungsoo called for the waited and ordered their food.
Myungsoo: "How are you?"
Jieun: "Well, I'm a bit tired on babysitting the kids but I enjoyed it anyway since the kids are too cute. How about you?"
Myungsoo: "Sorry, you shouldn't be there babysitting the kids if only I didn't made a big mistake."
Jieun: "I'm fine Myungsoo, it's okay to babysit the kids so no need for you to say sorry."
Myungsoo just fakely smiled and Jieun asked him again.
Jieun: "How about you? How are you?"
Myungsoo: "Uhm...still suffering from my big mistake, how I wish I could turned back the time."
She sighed and pouted, she felt pity to Myungsoo.
Jieun: "Sorry Myungsoo! I didn't had a chance to help you save your family life for the past 3 years because everytime I mention you, Jiyeon doesn't listen to me and make herself busy with other stuff. Did I gave up too easily?"
Myungsoo: "It's okay~ meeting up with me and giving me updates about Jiyeon and the kids were already a big help. I'm glad that you're doing this to me despite my big mistake. You didn't gave up easily, I was the one who gave up easily. I should have exerted more effort to warm up Jiyeon's cold heart..."
Jieun: "But I think it's not yet too late to warm up her cold heart..."
Myungsoo: "What do you mean? 3 years have passed already but she still won't forgive me..."
Jieun: "How could she if she lost contact on you already? A while ago I mentioned to her about having a complete family, she didn't glare at me like before but instead she just looked at me as if she was saying "You're right bestfriend, it would be more adorable to if Myungsoo was here." I think she wants you back already."
Myungsoo: "Really? Is that true? Thanks for bringing back my confidence Jieun! I'll try to warm up her cold heart again~"
Jieun: "That's the spirit Myungsoo! By the way, your son is going back to school already next week...Do you want to see him again?"
Myungsoo: "Of course! I would love to me my son again, I miss him so much already..."
Their food came already and they enjoyed their dinner while they look at the kids' adorable pictures.

Next week came already and it means it's back to school time again, Jiyeon and her son got inside the car while Jieun and Jiyeon's daughter were left at home. Jiyeon helped his son to buckle up and accompanied him to his school.
Jiyeon: "Be a good boy at school okay? Auntie Jieun would fetch you later, see you tonight baby~ I love you!"
His son gave him a big hug and kissed her cheeks. Jiyeon then returned the big hug and kissed his cheeks too then his son wave goodbye and ran towards inside his school. Jiyeon then shouted at his son.
Jiyeon: "Be careful! Eat the sandwich I prepared later~"
His son smiled and nodded and Jiyeon also smiled at his son and then went to her work. On the other hand, Jieun texted Myungsoo that Jiyeon and his son were already at school and work so he could drop by at the house first before going to his son's school later to fetch him up. Soon, Myungsoo got into Jiyeon's house. Jieun opened the door and greeted Myungsoo with a smile then his daughter asked her Auntie Jieun.
"Who is he? Why is he here?"
Myungsoo frowned at his daughter's questions, he was trying to hold back his tears. Jieun frowned too but managed to keep up a smile in front of the kid.
Jieun: "Oh~ who is he? He is your daddy and why is he here? He is here to be with you today and to fetch your brother later."
His daughter looked at her Auntie Jieun curiously first then she looked at his father curiously too, she then ran towards the her mom's room and get the picture frame with Myungsoo's photo in it then showed the picture to her Auntie Jieun and pointed at his father. Jieun was shocked to know that Jiyeon still kept a photo of Myungsoo inside her room and that the little girl know about it. She then smiled and nodded at the little girl's bright idea.
Jieun: "You're a smart little girl! Yes, you're right...the man in this picture is him and he is your daddy."
Myungsoo was shocked too like Jieun, he can't believe that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter