Revenge

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyeon got jealous and so as Myungsoo...

 

Jiyeon and Myungsoo are in a secret relationship which means only the two of them, their family and some close friends are the only one who know about their relationship. They got into a relationship because they are in the same field of industry. It was a love at first sight for the both of them, they easily get along well even though they really haven't got a chance to be together in a drama or movie. The only chance of them being together was only in variety shows or presscons. Even if they both act, they didn't got a chance to be paired up or even just be casted together in one drama, they always end up being paired with others which frustrates them and sometimes they'll be having a small love quarrel because of jealousy.

Myungsoo has a drama now and he is paired up with Krystal, he really don't want to be in any drama or movie if Jiyeon won't be his partner but he agreed to be in the drama because he wanted to take a revenge on his girlfriend. Jiyeon had a drama before Myungsoo was casted in a drama, it was just actually a cameo but she had scenes with 2 guys which were Jaejoong and Siwan. What's worst is that she had a kiss scene with Siwan which made Myungsoo really angry and jealous that time, he and Jiyeon didn't even talked for a day because of that. They actuallly understand each other, they knew it was just for work but jealousy always comes up first that's why they end up quarreling.

Jiyeon was upset that Myungsoo would be paired up with Krystal in a drama, she told her boyfriend not to accept the offer but he didn't listen to her and instead accepted the offer. It's already 3 or 4 months pasts since Jiyeon had a scene with Siwan but he actually didn't get over it even though Jiyeon already apologize and even make up to him, he really wanted Jiyeon to be jealous too that's why he accepted the offer.

Myungsoo had a lot of sweet scenes with Krystal which made Jiyeon really jealous that's why she didn't talk to him so much already unlike before. Myungsoo somehow felt happy that Jiyeon already feel how to be jealous but a part of his heart was feeling upset since Jiyeon's sweetness slowly fade away. He somehow regret that he didn't listen to her and accepted the drama, he regretted to have his revenge on her. After the filming of his drama, he texted his girlfriend but got no reply from her so he decide to call her but she didn't pick up his calls too. He got frustrated and decided to just go to Jiyeon's apartment. He then soon reached her apartment and knocked the door. Jiyeon stood up from the sofa and opened up the door for him.

Jiyeon: "Why are you here? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with Krystal?!"
Myungsoo: "Yah Park Jiyeon!"
Jiyeon: "Why?"
She crossed her arms on her chest and rolled her eyes on him, he then glared at her.
Myungsoo: "Why aren't you replying to my text messages? You didn't even pick up my calls!"
Jiyeon: "I just don't feel like it!"
Myungsoo: "What? What did you say?!"
Jiyeon: "Are you deaf or what? Just go and stay with Krystal, I'm resting right now..."
She then turned around and was about to go back to the sofa but Myungsoo pulled her by grabbing her wrist tight. Jiyeon glared at Myungsoo and tried to push him away but he was too strong, he then pushed her inside her apartment until Jiyeon's back bumped the wall.
Myungsoo: "Why are you acting like this huh? Why? Are you jealous?"
Jiyeon: "Yes! Yes, I'm jealous. Happy? How could you have sweet moments with Krystal? It should be me and not her! I told you not to accept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter