Worried To Death

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Myungsoo was so worried about Jiyeon...

 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon are in a relationship status but their relationship is a secret, only their close friends and family knew about it. Their relationship is a secret because they are K-POP idols in which dating is not really allowed. Even though dating is not really allowed to them, they can't control their feeling with each other which results them to be dating secretly and be in a relationship that is not open to public. It was actually hard for the both of them to always hide but they need to do it for the sake of their career.

Myungsoo and Jiyeon are both busy with their career. Myungsoo filming his new drama and Jiyeon doing promotions for T-ARA's new song so they don't really have time to see each other. They just call each other at night and send text messages to each other whenever they have free time. It was lunch time and both of them finally had a free time but they can't see each other because after eating lunch, they need to work already so they just talked through their phone.

Myungsoo: "Jagiya~"
Jiyeon: "Oppa~"
Myungsoo: "I miss you already, it's been a long time since we last saw each other!"
Jiyeon: "I miss you too already, how I wish you're here with me now..."
She said it in a lifeless manner which made Myungsoo frowned.
Myungsoo: "Why baby? Why do you sound so lifeless?"
Jiyeon: "Myungie~ I don't feel really well right now..."
Myungsoo: "What's wrong? Are you sick? Where are you hurting? Does your unnies and manager know about it?"
Jiyeon: "Stomach ache! I also feel dizzy and I feel like vomiting or something~ I don't know how to describe this feeling! No, they don't know yet."
Myungsoo: "Let them know you're condition now. Wait, maybe you're just hungry, eat now and let's just talk later..."
Jiyeon: "No, I'm not hungry..."
Myungsoo: "Maybe menstrual cramps?"
Jiyeon: "No, I don't have my menstrual period right now... I don't really know why I'm having stomach ache~"
Myungsoo: "Eat now and drink medicine, just rest for now...don't go to the concert tonight~"
Jiyeon: "I can't, I need to be at the concert...the fans would be sad and disappointed if we're not complete~ I don't want my fans to worry."
Myungsoo: "But you want me to be worried?"
Jiyeon: "Ahh...oppa! Please~ don't be like that."
Myungsoo: "Then listen to me."
Jiyeon: "Aish! I need to hang up now Myungie, talk to you later again... bye and I love you~"
He shook his head in disappointment and sighed heavily.
Myungsoo: "You're so stubborn Yeonie! Aigoo~ don't overwork yourself okay? I love you more~"

After they ended their call, Myungsoo was feeling uneasy already. He wants to see and take care of his girlfriend but he can't because they both have their work and people don't know that they are in a relationship so all he could do is to sent text messages to her that she needs to take care of herself and not stress herself too much. Jiyeon on the other hand was still stubborn despite all Myungsoo's text messages, she still overworked herself. She dance really hard during their rehearsal even though she's not really feeling well until she suddenly stopped dancing which made her unnies pay attention to her even her manager. Soyeon who was just next to her, put her arms on Jiyeon's shoulders and asked her.
Soyeon: "Jiyeon-ah, what's wrong? Omo! You looked so pale~ wait, you're body temperature is so hot!"
Jiyeon then fainted but Soyeon immediately caught her, his manager then carried Jiyeon and went to the nearest hospital. Myungsoo who was clueless of what happen to J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter