Fate Brought Us Together

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Myungsoo and Jiyeon had both broke up with their ex's...

 

Myungsoo had a girlfriend for a year already, they've been always happy together until one day he saw his girlfriend with another guy. His girlfriend and the other guy were kissing and doing all kinds of sweet stuff at a restaurant. Myungsoo's heart were shattered into pieces when he saw that, he love his girlfriend but he had to broke up with her. He knows that their relationship won't work out anymore. He can't trust her anymore so he tried to forget about her and move on.

On the other hand, Jiyeon had a boyfriend for year already also. Like what Myungsoo's past relationship, Jiyeon and her boyfriend were always happy together too but slowly his boyfriend got cold towards her until she saw his boyfriend with another girl hugging and kissing each other at the mall. Her heart also shattered into pieces just like Myungsoo when she saw that, she thought that their relationship would last forever but she was wrong. She tried not to cry and she bravely approached her boyfriend at the mall and slapped his face really hard. After that scene, she walked away as tears were flowing down her cheeks. She was looking down so she really can't see the people towards her until she bumped into a guy and that guy was actually Myungsoo.

Myungsoo: "Yah! Watch where you're going miss!"
Jiyeon sniffled and muttered.
Jiyeon: "Sorry."
Myungsoo noticed that the girl she had bumped into was crying so he stopped being arrogant.
Myungsoo: "Why are you crying? Are you hurt?" I'm sorry for bumping you. Actually, my mind was floating right now and I can't really focus on the things happening around me so I guess I also have a fault on bumping into you."
Jiyeon looked at him as she wiped away her tears.
Jiyeon: "It's okay, sorry bumping into you too. We're just the same and I'm also not looking on where I'm going that's why..."
Myungsoo: "It's alright. Mind to have some coffee with me? Well, I really need a company now. So would you mind to join me? By the way, I'm Myungsoo."
Jiyeon: "Ahh.. Okay, I actually need someone to talk to also."
Myungsoo: "Great! Oh wait, what's your name? You haven't told me your name yet."
Jiyeon: "Oh! Sorry, My name is Jiyeon."
Myungsoo: "Nice name! Let's go to the coffee shop now?"
Jiyeon smiled and nodded.

While they were at the coffee shop, they started to tell each other's story. Basically, why were their minds floating a while ago and why was Jiyeon crying etc.
Myungsoo: "You're boyfriend, I mean you're ex-boyfriend is really a bastard! How could he broke a pretty girl's heart like that? You don't deserve to have a broken heart! A prerty girl like you shouldn't cry~"
Jiyeon: "Eyy~ stop kidding me! I'm not pretty."
Myungsoo: "I'm not kidding! Who says you're not pretty? You're a very pretty girl."
Jiyeon smiled and blushed.
Jiyeon: "Alright, you said that. Thank you then~"
Myungsoo smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter