More Than Bestfriends

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Myungsoo decides to confess his true feeling to his girl bestfriend...

 

Myungsoo have a girl bestfriend for 3 years already and the name of his girl bestfriend is Jiyeon. They have a lot in common and they also share the same interests that's why they go along so well together and became bestfriends for 3 years already. Myungsoo has a crush on Jiyeon ever since they started their friendship, during the 1st year of their friendship. Myungsoo planned to tell her that he had a crush on her but he was afraid that Jiyeon would go away once she knew that Myungsoo has a crush on him. He thinks that Jiyeon would be awkward so he just decided not to tell it to her and just keep their good friendship but as the year goes by, Myungsoo's feelings towards Jiyeon keeps growing. His crush became his puppy love until it became first true love.

The day has come, where Myungsoo finally decided to tell Jiyeon his true feelings. He set aside his cowardness so that he can finally tell truth to her so Myungsoo texted Jiyeon.
Myungsoo: "Hey bestfriend! Let's meet at the park later, I have to tell you something."
Jiyeon: "Alright bestfriend oppa! See you later~"
Myungsoo took a deep breath and prepared for the moment of truth. Soon, Myungsoo and Jiyeon met at the park.
Jiyeon: "Bestfriend oppa! What is that you wanna say to me?"
Myungsoo: "I'll tell it to you in a while."
Myungsoo leave Jiyeon dumbfounded as he grabbed Jiyeon's hand and guided her to his car. Once they're already inside the car, Jiyeon asked.
Jiyeon: "Yah! Where are we going?"
Myungsoo: "Just wait and see."
By that, Myungsoo immediately start the engine of his car and drove to the nearest restaurant. He actually planned to just tell her at the park but he thought that it's not so special to just say it there so he decided to treat her for some fancy dinner then after that tell her the truth. Soon, they reached the fancy restaurant. Myungsoo quickly got down from the car and opened the door for Jiyeon and guided her inside the restaurant.
Jiyeon: "Bestfriend oppa! What's the matter? I mean,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter