It's All My Fault

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Myungsoo hurted Jiyeon...

 

Myungsoo came from a very rich family, his father is the owner of one of the biggest company in Korea which is the Kim Corporation. Since he was rich, he became a playboy and an arrogant man. He always goes to club and flirts with different girls. He doesn't always go to their company because he is always hanging out with his friends instead of helping his father on their business until one day his father got mad about his behavior so he made an agreement with his son.

Myungsoo's Dad: "Son, I need to talk to you."
Myungsoo sighed and answered back.
Myungsoo: "What now?"
Myungsoo's Dad: "Don't you dare talk to me like that! I'm still your father, you and I need to talk about something."
Myungsoo glared at his dad and followed him to his dad's office.
Myungsoo's Dad: "I don't like your attitude Myungsoo! You're becoming a lazy, arrogant and irresponsible man."
Myungsoo: "Oh c'mon! If you're just gonna scold me you better stop, I don't wanna hear all your sermons. Your sermons won't even affect me!"
Myungsoo's Dad: "Look at yourself Myungsoo! It's not like you're my son anymore, you really have a bad attitude."
Myungsoo: "Aish! Stop it, you're just making me pissed off!"
Myungsoo's Dad: "Myungsoo! I'm going to cut all your credit cards, take your cars and I will leave you with nothing!"
Myungsoo: "What? Are you crazy?! No way! You can't do that to me!"
Myungsoo's Dad: "Of course I could do that, I need to teach you a lesson."
Myungsoo: "Don't do this me dad! You know I can't leave without my credit cards and cars..."
Myungsoo's Dad: "Then you need to do my one condition."
Myungsoo: "What is it? I'll do everything just for the sake of my credit cards and cars!"
Myungsoo's Dad: "You have to marry the daughter of my business partner, Mr. Park."
Myungsoo: "What? You're crazy dad! I don't even know who's that girl then all of sudden you want me to marry her?! No way! Can't you just give other condition? Not this please, I don't even really love the girls I date, I just flirt with them so how in the world could I marry a girl?!"
Myungsoo's Dad: "My decision is final. Take it or leave it! That agreement was already planned long time ago, me and my business partner agreed that we'll let our child to get married."
Myungsoo sighed heavily and thought of the condition that his dad just said.
Myungsoo: "Fine! I'll marry her, just don't cut my credit cards and take my cars."
Myungsoo's Dad nodded and smiled while Myungsoo left his office while gritting his teeth, he was angry about the condition but he can't do anything about it. His dad immediately called Mr. Park to tell the news and Mr. Park talked to his daugther right after the phone call.

Jiyeon's Dad: "Jiyeon-ah! We need to talk."
Jiyeon: "What is it dad?"
Jiyeon's Dad: "Me and my business partner, Mr. Kim have agreed long time ago that we'll let our children to get married when they grow up and now is the right time. I want you to marry the son of Mr. Kim."
Jiyeon was shocked on what she just heard, she wasn't expecting that news.
Jiyeon's Dad: "I'm sorry my daugther. Dad needs to do this so we could expand our business more, please just do it for the sake of our business okay? Our business is actually having a problem right now so we really need Mr. Kim's help."
Jiyeon is a kind-hearted and loving girl, she don't even answer back to her parents or even disobey them so she agreed to her father that she'll marry Myungsoo even if she doesn't even know him and worst don't even love him.

Soon, the wedding day came. Myungsoo and Jiyeon got married even if it was just their first ever meeting and they don't even love each other. Since she is a very kind-hearted and loving girl, she tried her best to be a good wife even if she doesn't really love her husband. She always cooks for him, fix his clothes and everything. Just like what other good wives does but Myungsoo don't even notice all her efforts. He don't eat what her wife cooked, he always get angry on her even if she did nothing wrong. Sometimes, he even punch and kick her when he goes home drunk. Jiyeon endured all the pain for the sake of her dad, she knows that she needs to save this marriage in order to make their business expand. She just cried all her heart out after all the pain she receive from her husband and still continue to be a good wife to him. Jiyeon knew that when Myungsoo got home drunk, he will beat her but that night was different. He didn't beat her out instead he kissed her and make out with her, she got so shocked that her body got frozen so Myungsoo grabbed that opportunity to her. She can't do anything, she was afraid that if she tried to escaped from him he will beat her out and worst turned down the business partnership with her dad. Morning came, Jiyeon woke up thinking that Myungsoo love her already. She thought he love her since they had a love making session last night but she was wrong. Myungsoo was still cold to her, he still don't eat the breakfast that she cooked. Jiyeon sighed and muttered.
Jiyeon: "So you still don't love me, I thought you love me already but I guess I'm wrong..."
Even if Myungsoo hurts her physically and emotionally, she still loves him. Yes, she doesn't love Myungsoo at first but her feelings got developed when she got married and stay with him under one roof. She don't know why and how did she love him even though he hurts her everytime, it was weird but there's no need for a reason to love someone. It just came out naturally.

One day, Jiyeon was feeling nauseous. She was so feeling sick that day that she didn't had a chance to cooked for him and everything. Myungsoo was already used to Jiyeon's attention for him, he was actually looking forward everyday to Jiyeon's attention for him but he doesn't want to show it. He was in denial of his feelings, he doesn't want to show that he already love her so he still kept his cold behavior towards her and tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter