Chapter 9

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yah Moon Chae-won!”

 

She’s shock and don’t know what to do when she saw her man standing there and he’s walked to her direction with his seriously mad expression.

 

“Op…oppa…….”

 

“Joong-ki ssi…. I’m sorry, I can explain…” Jin-hyuk tried to explain.

 

“Yes, you better explain….what’s happened with my girlfriend leg?” Joong-ki look at Jin-hyuk

 

“W….what?” Jin-hyuk didn’t expect he’ll ask him that question. “Oh that….. she was running and she hit a rock. Luckily I was with her so…….” Jin-hyuk can’t continue his words because Chae-won interrupted him.

 

“I’ll explain to you oppa. Can you bring me to my room?” She said to Joong-ki.

 

“Sure.” Joong-ki piggybacked Chae-won.

 

“Jin-hyuk oppa, I’ll return Ji-hyo unnie’s wallet. Thanks for piggybacked me.”

 

“Ne Chae-won ah….” After that, Joong-ki and Chae-won leave Jin-hyuk alone. He sat on stairs while holding his head and stare the floor. ‘Did I just hugged someone else’s girlfriend? Did I? You’re stupid Choi Jin-hyuk. I’m supposed to like Ji-hyo noona, right? And why my heart thumping again for her?’ he said in his mind. He felt frustrated. 

 

 

On the other hand, Joong-ki is in a silent mode while piggyback his girlfriend to her room. He felt mad, jealous, and sad. Actually since early morning he was at a park near his girlfriend apartment because he knew Chae-won will jogged and passed this park. He didn’t forget to bring an umbrella since he knew this morning rain will come. He wants to give her surprise but he received the opposite. He saw Chae-won with Jin-hyuk. They talked and sat at a bench. When rain comes, they started to run and he saw his girlfriend fell down. She looks really hurt. At that time Joong-ki really want to run at her but he step back when he saw Jin-hyuk piggybacked her. He really hurt. Deeply hurt. He slowly followed them until he found they’re hugging each other. He can’t take it anymore so he called her name. He really want to punch Jin-hyuk so bad but he choose to hold his anger tried to talked or listen her explain first.

 

When they arrived at Chae-won’s living room, he put her on a sofa and took the medicine for her leg. Chae-won tried to talk to Joongki.

 

“Jagiya….” No response from him. He’s busy take care of her leg. “Jagiya I’m sorry….” He still didn’t response her not even looking at her. Chae-won pull her leg away from his hand. “Jagiya, look at me. Will you?” Joong-ki finally looked at Chae-won. His face turned red. He obviously hold his anger. “Jagiya, I’ll explain to……”

 

“About what? About your leg or you hugged Jin-hyuk in front of my eyes?” He raised his voice.

 

“About everything….”

 

“No need because I saw it all. You don’t even realize that I was at the park near Jin-hyuk right? Don’t you know how hurt I am when you just passed me but you stopped when you saw Jin-hyuk? Don’t you know how I want to run to you so bad when I saw you were in hurt because you hit that rock but I ended with just stay still because I saw he piggybacked you? Don’t you know I was stand still and deeply hurt when I watched both of you hugged? Don’t you know it all huh?!” Joong-ki burst out and tears goes down from his eyes. He actually didn’t planned to burst out like this. He just tired and can’t hold it anymore.

 

Chae-won started to cry. “Jagiya…..I’m sorry, I really didn’t know you were at the park too…. I…. I’m so…. Sorry jagiya….”

 

“Wae Chae-won ah? Why you did this to me? Wae?” he said in husky and frustrated tone. He then stood up. He’s about to leave her.

 

“Please jagiya…..let me explain to you…. Please….” She tried to hold Joong-ki’s hand but he refused it.

 

He walked to the exit door and stopped before he opened it. “Chae-won ah about our relationship…..”

 

“No…..please don’t say it jagiya…. Please….. You know I love you so much jagiya… please don’t leave me…. We can solve this together jagiya….” She really want to hug him but she can’t even stand up properly so she just cried and pleaded to him.

 

“I need time to think about it. I hope your leg get well really soon.” He wiped his tears and went out. After he closed the door, he heard she called him and pleaded to him to come back in her sob. He quickened his pace until he went in to lift. When he arrived at his car, he cried again. ‘I’m sorry Chae-won ah but I have to do this.’

 

“Andweeeee!! Oppa andwe….please come back….. I just need you hear my explanation oppa….. jebal….. jebal….” She cried out loud. She felt bad and guilty to her boyfriend.

 

At that time Ji-hyo out of her room and she hugged her cousin who is in sob but Ji-hyo didn’t say a word. Ji-hyo heard all their fight and she was shocked. She never expected Chae-won and Jin-hyuk closed because they act like they didn’t in front of her. She felt sad watched Chae-won condition. She’s all wet from head to toe, her bleeding and sprained leg, and she’s in sob.

 

“Unnie….ottoke? I hurt Joong-ki oppa….. I’m so stupid….. I’m such a bad girlfriend….”

 

“No Chae-won ah… He’s in the wrong time and the wrong place when he saw you with Jin-hyuk. I know you wouldn’t cheat on him because I know you both love each other. You know I’m ready to hear your story but before that I’ll get a towel for you and you should dry yoursel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter