Chapter 1

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon Chae-won just finished her photo shoot for some brand and she planned to go to a restaurant at Gangnam district to meet her sister, Moon Chae-kyung that insist to meet her today. She even canceled to meet her boyfriend because her sister said that she had important news for her. When she arrived, Chae-kyung is already there. But she isn’t alone. She’s with two women there.

 

“Oh, unnie, here!” Chae-kyung excitedly called her.

 

At that time, the two women who sit in front of her sister look at her too and one of the two women seems a bit starled. Well, actually Chae-won feels the same.

 

“Omo, Song Ji-hyo unnie? Annyeonghaseyo.” She greeted Ji-hyo and bow in confused to her sunbaenimand the other women before take a sit beside her sister.

 

“Oh…. Chae-won ssi, annyeonghaseyo.” Ji-hyo greeted her politely.

 

“Unnie, that lady beside Ji-hyo unnie is her sister and my best friend that I used to tell you back then.”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Chae-won unnie. I’m Cheon Sung-jin. It’s nice to meet you personally.”

 

“Ne… annyeonghaseyo Sung-jin ssi.”

 

“What’s this Chae-kyung ah? Why Ji-hyo unnie and her sister are here?” Chae-won ask her sister awkwardly.

 

“Well, we…. I mean me and Sung-jin just found out about this recently that Ji-hyo unnie is our cousin!”

 

“Of course… wait, what?!” Chae-won shocked hear that statement.

 

“Omo, jinjja?” Ji-hyo seems as shocked as Chae-won.

 

“Eyyy Moon Chae-kyung, is this a joke?”

 

“Chae-kyung ah, Sung-jin ah, is that true?” asked Ji-hyo.

 

“Oh and it seems like you’re pretty close with Ji-hyo unnie. How come you didn’t tell me that you know her personally?”

 

“For what? For asked her sign? Oh Ji-hyo unnie, I forgot to tell you that my annoyed sister is your fan.”

 

“Really? Woah I really didn’t expect has a fan like you Chae-won ssi.”

 

“Ah n-ne unnie, I’ve been your fan since your first movie.” Chae-won smiled shyly at Ji-hyo then glare at her sister. “Chae-kyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter