Chapter 13

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning has come and Chae-won opened her eyes. She’s startled to found she has been sleeping in Joong-ki’s room. She went to living room but she can’t found Joong-ki and that make her sad. When she went to kitchen to took a glass of water and drink it, she saw Joong-ki smiled to her.

 

“Oh you’re awake already, I was about to wake you up. Anyway, good morning baby. Come here, I just bought a breakfast for us.” Joong-ki smiled to her and put their breakfast that he just bought on the dining table.

 

Chae-won just starred at Joong-ki with her big eyes. She tried to think is this a dream or not because as long as she remembered, they already broke up but Joong-ki called her ‘baby’ again like she’s still his girlfriend and that make her confuse. She didn’t even move a bit from her position.

 

Joong-ki raised one of his eyebrows when he saw Chae-won stand still like a statue while looking at him. He chooses to walk towards her and put his hand on her forehead. “You’re a bit weird this morning….oh but luckily the fever has gone. Are you still felt dizzy?”

 

“Oppa, is this a dream?”

 

“Mwuh?”

 

“Am I dreaming right now? Because as long as I remembered, we already……” Joong-ki covered with his hand.

 

“Can we talk about that later after we had breakfast?” Chae-won nodded lightly as her response since his hand still cover .

 

When Joong-ki let go of his hand from , Chae-won hug him tightly and there’s just silence between them for a while. “I had a dream. And that was a bad dream. I don’t know how I can live my life if that dream comes true…. I’m scared oppa…”

 

Joong-ki broke the hug and smiled at her while her hair. “Shall we eat now Miss Moon?”

 

He pulled out the chair to let her sit there and later they enjoyed their breakfast happily like there isn’t a problem between them before. They even chatted and laughed in between. After done with their breakfast, they watched TV together and Chae-won started the conversation. “Oppa, can we talk about it right now? Did we…..officially break up? Well, that’s the last thing I remembered before I woke up at your room this morning. But your attitude making me confused because you act like nothing’s happened between us….”

 

“Yeah, we were…..” Joong-ki stand up and went to his room which make Chae-won confused. But it didn’t take a long time because a minute later Joong-ki back and took a sit beside her.”Did you know what makes me mad at you? Because of this Chae-won ah.” Joongki showed a photo of Chae-won with Jin-hyuk when they were played drama together. Chae-won’s eyes got bigger when she saw that photo in Joong-ki’s hand.

 

“Op….oppa, how can you have that photo?”

 

“It’s yours. Mianne, but I took it from your room. That day is when you drank too much soju. The day when I still mad at you. Don’t you know that I’ve always followed you? Yes, I mad at you but deep in my heart I’m worried too. So, I just can watch you from far to make sure that you’re fine, besides I want to know what did you do when I’m not around.”

He paused to take a breath and continue. “That day I followed you until at the bar. I even sit not far from you. I really worried at that time because you drank so much soju. When I was about to stop you, you called someone and a moment later Jin-hyuk came and take you home. Its hurt Chae-won ah….. But, even though it hurts me, but I still followed both of you until your apartment. When I saw Jin-hyuk went out, I went in to check your condition. I went straight to your room and that’s the moment when I saw this photo on your desk. Knowing you have this photo on you even put this on your desk really crushed my heart. That’s the reason why I made a choice to break up with you Chae-won ah… because I thought you love him.”

 

Chae-won already cried hearing his reason. “Oppa….mianneyo. I’m really sorry….. I’ve told you that I was have a feeling for him, right? Actually I have that photo all this time but I put that on my desk because I want to get rid of that photo. I already made a choice to stay beside you and leave everything about him behind. I’m really understood if you mad at me or if you don’t want to forgive me…. At least I’ve explain everything to you… I’m sorry oppa to hurt you…”

 

To her surprise, Joong-ki wipes her tears and smiled at her. “Hey, don’t cry baby… You said you wanna get rid of this photo? Well, can I be the one who tear this photo?” Joong-ki grinned and tore that photo apart without waited for her answer. He then hugs Chae-won tightly. “I’m sorry too Chae-won ah for made such that stupid decision. I love you Chae-won ah, I love you so much…”

 

“Me too oppa, I love you too. Never ever saying break up again.”

 

Joong-ki broke the hug and placed both of his hands on to her shoulder. “Chae-won ah, do you want to be my girlfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter