Chapter 29

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omo Chae-won ah, why are you crying?” Joong-ki wiped her tears.

 

“This is a tears of joy oppa. I’m so happy for Ji-hyo unnie and Jong-kook oppa. He is such a romantic guy, and this is the most romantic live proposal I’ve ever seen!”

 

“Huh, I can make a more romantic proposal than this.”

 

“Hahahaha babo, stop being competitive like that.”

 

“Wae?? I’m competitive for a good thing.” Joong-ki poke Gwang-soo who seat beside him. “How about you, Gwang-soo ah, can you beat that romantic guy in proposal thing?”

 

“I don’t think I can beat the romantic level of Jong-kook hyung. I can’t sing that well, but I already planned that one day, I will make sure my future fiancée won’t regret her choice to choose me as her future husband. I will do everything, to make her happy.” Gwang-soo said that while looking at Yeo-jin who sit not far from him.

 

Joong-ki notice who is Gwang-soo looks at. “Yah Gwang-soo ah, just date her. What are you waiting for? You and Yeo-jin noona often hangout together, I think she fall for you too.”

 

“Do you think so?”

 

“Of course! Do you want to see her date someone else? Do you want to lose her?”

 

“Andwae! I can’t let it happen!”

 

“Then you should confess to her soon chingu-ah.”

 

Joong-ki’s words makes him think. From all dates that he passed with Yeo-jin, she looks happy and even without hesitate tell him about her problem and family which makes him happy. He never hold her hand even if he want it, he think that it’s not the right time. Gwang-soo look straightly to Yeo-jin who is currently chatting with Clara. When Yeo-jin’s eyes meet him, Gwang-soo walk towards her.

 

“Noona, can we talk for a moment?” He whispered at her ear and she startled at first because his sudden appearance but then she replied with a nod. They walk out from the room.

 

“Wae Gwang-soo ah?”

 

“Noona mianhae….”

 

“Sorry for what?” Asked Yeo-jin in confuse seeing Gwang-soo this nervous.

 

“How strong or smart mens are, I’m pretty sure they will be a coward when they face someone they…..love.” Yeo-jin say nothing and raised one of her eyebrows which makes Gwang-soo continue his words. “Including me, noona.”

 

“So, you dragged me here to tell me that you currently love…..someone?”

 

“Yeah, something like that…” Gwang-soo smile shyly. But that smile of him makes Yeo-jin feels insecure.

 

“Who is she Gwang-soo ah? Do I know her? Since when you love her? Why don’t you tell me earlier that you have a crush? You often hang out with me, isn’t she jealous?” Yeo-jin bombarded him with question. She doesn’t know why but she feel her eyes starts watery.

 

“B…but noona……”

 

“You don’t need to answer those questions now. We have to go back to the room.” Yeo-jin turn her body because she can feel her tears almost fall. “I’m happy for you Gwang-soo ah, you should confess soon to that lucky girl. Come on, let’s go back.”

 

Gwang-soo grab Yeo-jin’s hand and make her to face him. He’s surprise to see tears on her face. “Noona are you crying?”

 

“Ah this…..” Yeo-jin wipe her tears. “Sort of happiness tears. Happiness tears for Ji-hyo and Jong-kook oppa and for you who will have girlfriend soon.” Right after she said that, Gwang-soo hold both of her hands lovingly. “Omo Gwang-soo ah what are you doing? What if someone sees you like this? What if your soon to be girlfriend sees this?”

 

“What if I said that girl is you?”

 

There’s a silence for a moment but then Yeo-jin chuckled. “Eyyy Gwang-soo ah, are you kidding me? How can you……”

 

“I love you, noona.”

 

“Are you practicing to confess with me? Is she older than you so that you practice it with me?”

 

“Do I look like practicing that kind of thing?” Yeo-jin just look straightly into his eyes. He take this chance to explain more. “I love you, Choi Yeo-jin. I love you so much. I’m sorry I’m just telling you now because I’m scared you don’t have the same feeling as mine. But now I realize, I will regret for the rest of my life if I don’t confess to you soon because of that thought. I realize the feeling of losing you is scarier than being reject by you. And I’m sorry for being a coward.” Said Gwang-soo with still holding her hands. Tears starts flowing again from her eyes which makes him panicked. “N….noona, I’m sorry if my confession is bothering you…. I understand if you can’t answer it. Please just forget what I just said noona and we’re can be friends like always.”

 

Yeo-jin chuckled while wiping her tears. “Really? You want me to forget what you said? I mean, your confession? Too bad then, because I just wanted to reply that I have the same feeling as yours.”

 

Gwang-soo starred blankly at her. He is afraid he heard wrongly. “N…ne?”

 

Yeo-jin suddenly put her hand to his left chest and feel his heartbeat. She then nodded and take Gwang-soo’s hand to feel her heartbeat too. “Your heart beating so fast. And how about mine Gwang-soo ah?”

 

“It….It’s fast…..”

 

Yeo-jin give him her sweetest smile. “That’s because we have the same feeling towards each other. Nado saranghae Gwang-soo ah.”

 

 

“Unnie!! Congratulation for being soon to be Mrs. Kim!” Chae-won hug Ji-hyo when Ji-hyo and Jong-kook went to their table.

 

“Noona, happy birthday! Hyung, congratulation! It’s a huge success. You success makes Chae-won cried. She was very touch by your proposal.”

 

“Jong-kook oppa ottokae, that was the most romantic live proposal I’ve ever seen!” Said Chae-won to Jong-kook.

 

“Hahaha… personally, I never thought he can be this brave. But he did touched me by showing his romantic side.” Ji-hyo crossed her arm into Jong-kook’s.

 

“For me, I can do anything for the one I love.” Jong-kook kiss Ji-hyo’s hand in front of Chae-won and Joong-ki.

 

“Ah oppa……I’m so jealous.” Said Chae-won to Jong-kook.

 

“Yah! What do you mean by jealous!” Joong-ki pinch her cheek lightly.

 

“Jong-kook oppa would do anything for Ji-hyo unnie. That’s makes me jealous.”

 

Joong-ki chuckled sarcasticly. “Yah, I’m like that too! I would do anything for you.”

 

“Then you should propose her Joong-ki ah.” Said Jong-kook.

 

“Keure! You guys have been dating for years. What are you waiting for Joong-ki ah?” Added Ji-hyo.

 

Chae-won look at Joong-ki with anticipation. “I wait for the right time and the right moment.” Joong-ki stoke Chae-won’s hair. “Yeobo, be patient for a while, ne? Oppa will surely propose you.”

 

At that time Gwang-soo and Yeo-jin walks side by side towards them. When Yeo-jin sees Ji-hyo, she run and hug Ji-hyo. “Unnie chukkae!!”

 

“Gomawo Yeo-jin ah. You too should get married soon.” Said Ji-hyo with a meaningful smile while took a glance at Gwang-soo.

 

Gwang-soo cooly hold Yeo-jin’s hand and show it to them while his eyes stick to Yeo-jin’s eyes. “Let’s follow them soon, yeobo.”

 

“Omo…..Gwang-soo ah, you…….dating her?” Ji-hyo hide her wide open mouth with her hands.

 

The two new lovebirds shyly nodded in sync at Ji-hyo’s question followed by a loud cheer from the other couple. “Woah daebak! I’m happy for you, oppa, unnie!” Chae-won congratulate them.

 

Jong-kook come closer to Gwang-soo and lean his arm on Gwang-soo’s shoulder. “Yah you better be nice to my sister or else I will kick your .” Threaten Jong-kook.

 

“Hyung don’t worry about that I will…..” Gwang-soo stop his words when he realize something. “N…ne? Your sister??”

 

“Oh? Yeo-jin ah, he doesn’t know?” Asked Jong-kook.

 

Yeo-jin chuckled while crossing her hand to her new boyfriend’s arm. “Hehehe Gwang-soo ah mianhae I haven’t tell you yet. A mascular man beside you, he is my cousin.”

 

“Mwuh???”

 

“Yah! Why doo you look so shocked?”

 

“A…ani hyung. Suddenly thinking the scary thought of you being my in law….”

 

“You just start dating and already planned to marry her?” Ji-hyo teased Gwang-soo which makes Jong-kook, Joong-ki and Chae-won more.

 

 

6 months later.

“Yoboseyo.” Greet Ji-hyo when the call is answered.

 

“Oh unnie? Why did you call me?”

 

“Mwuh? Can’t I call you? Are you that busy?”

 

“Ani unnie, I mean, you know I’m not in Korea, the phone cost will be expensive.”

 

“Hahaha don’t worry about that Chae-won ah, I called you to make sure that you……”

 

“That I read your message. I know unnie, I get your wishlist and I already bought them for soon to be Mrs. Kim.”

 

“Hehe you’re the best Chae-won ah. Gomawo! Be careful right there, you’re in other country, don’t get drunk.”

 

“Eyyy unnie, I’m not an alcoholic like you.”

 

“Hahaha okay then, see you in 2 days!”

 

Chae-won disconnect the line with a smile on her face. She just bought some clothes, perfume, and some souvenirs in Paris. All her works in this city already done and she planned to go on vacation these 2 days, enjoying Paris alone. When she arrived in front of her door, she can see something like an envelope slipped between the floor and the door. She take it and bring it into her room.

“What’s this? A letter?” A silver envelope but there isn’t a sender’s name on it. She choose to open it.

 

To: Ms. Moon Chae-won

You’re invited to have a dinner at Le Ciel de Paris tonight. Be there at 8 pm and wear your best dress.

Address: Tour Maine Montparnasse, floor 56.

- Mr. Song.

 

“Song…..Joong-ki? He’s here? Jinjja??” She immediately grab her phone and call Joong-ki but his phone is turned off. She choose to ask her manager who rent a room in front of her room. “Hyun-soo ah!” Called her while knocked the door couple time.

 

The door opened. “Ne unnie?? Come on in.”

 

“Do you know about this?” Chae-won show her that invitation letter.

 

“Ah that….. yes I know unnie, wae?”

 

“Is it from Joong-ki oppa?” She handed her manager the letter and Hyun-soo read that letter.

 

“Ah….you’re confuse because there’s initial “Song”. Ani unnie, it’s from your photographer, Song Il-gook ssi. He said that he already invite few crew too. Kind of treat maybe.”

 

“Is that so? Do I really miss Joong-ki oppa that bad so I imagine that he really come to this city….”

 

“I’m pretty sure if Joong-ki ssi isn’t busy with his work, he will come here unnie. You two are inseparable.” Hyun-soo can see a simple smile from Chae-won who is starring at the sky through the big window. “You better prepare unnie, you need a long preparation.”

 

“You’re coming with me, right?”

 

“No unnie, Il-gook ssi invited me but I have to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter