Chapter 10

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong-kook is ready to fetch the one he love. He dressed up handsomely. “Gap-jin ah, I’ll go to Chateaubriand restaurant tonight. In case I need your help later.” He said to his manager.

 

“Hyung….really? That famous and expensive French restaurant? Daebak! It made me wanna be your girlfriend too hyung. Anyway, good luck for your date with Ji-hyo ssi!”

 

“Aish what non sense are you talking about? Gomawo gap-jin ah, I’ll go now.”

 

Jong-kook went to his car and started to drive. “Wait….feels like I forgot something.” He said to himself while thinking. “Ah right, flower! I forgot to buy a flower for her.” He chooses to buy a bouquet of flower first. Seoul that night is pretty crowded and there is traffic jams everywhere. When he took out his phone from his pocket about to text Ji-hyo that he’ll be a bit late, he didn’t realize there’s a truck from his right side oncoming towards his car.

 

 

 

Before Ji-hyo went to Jong-kook’s room, a doctor who’s in charge of Jong-kook approach and tell them about his condition.

 

“Haha ssi, is Kim Jong-kook’s family haven’t arrived yet?”

 

“Yes doc, they are on their way here…. Can you tell us how bad his condition is?” Ji-hyo just sit beside Haha and heard the conversation between Haha and Jong-kook’s doctor.

 

“His left arm is fractured, he has minor injuries all over his body, he was lost lots of his blood, and since his head was bleeding when he brought here, I supposed there’s something wrong about his head but we’ll know what happened with him whenever he wake up.”

 

“Thanks for sharing his condition to us, I’ll told his family to meet you when they’re arrived.” The doctor then went away from Haha and Ji-hyo.

 

“Oppa…..” Ji-hyo called Haha weakly.

 

“Ne Ji-hyo ah?”

 

“Seems like Jong-kook oppa condition is pretty bad. He…….won’t leave us right?

 

“No, Ji-hyo ah, he won’t leave us. You know he’s strong right? You better meet him now.” He convinced Ji-hyo and she replied with a nod.

 

Ji-hyo went to a sterile room where Jong-kook lay down right now. She saw a monitor next to his bed and it showed how Jong-kook’s heart beats weakly. She takes a sit on a chair next to him and started to speak.

 

“Hey, tiger oppa, you should wake up and proof to your doctor that you’re okay because he said something wrong with your head….. The quicker you opened your eyes, the quicker we’ll have a date..” . Her shoulder starts to tremble and she’s crying again.

 

“Oppa, why you’re so bad? You let me wait for you for 2 hours, but you know what? I ended up with keep waited for you while stared at my phone hoped you’ll send me a text or even called me that you’re already in front of my apartment…” She holds Jong-kook’s hand softly.

 

“Why watching you in this condition really broke my heart oppa? You’re strong right? You can pass this critical condition….” Ji-hyo saw to Jong-kook’s family arrived.

 

“Ok oppa, I’ll leave now, your family has arrived. But I’ll come here again later, don’t worry oppa. I hope when I come back you already opened your eyes…” She showed her smile on her face and leave the room.

 

 

 

News about Jong-kook’s accident spread so fast. This early morning lots of his friend and celebrity went to hospital to visit him. Even though Chae-won didn’t know Jong-kook personally, but he’s her cousin best friend or maybe soon to be her cousin’s boyfriend, so she rushed to hospital after she saw that bad news from TV. When she arrived at hospital, she met up with Ji-hyo and hugged her.

 

“Unnie gwenchana? I’m sorry to hear this bad news…”

 

“Chae-won ah, it’s hurt watching his condition like that, and it’s more hurt when I remembered what was doctors said about him in his really bad condition…. I’m afraid Chae-won ah… I’m afraid he might leave me…”

 

“You gotta be strong unnie, for him…. Don’t really affected with what doctor’s said. You have to pray and leave it to God. You also must believe with Jong-kook ssi that he’s on his way to meet you. ”

 

“Gomawo Chae-won ah….”

 

“Oh by the way, I brought your cloth here because I know you still wear that dress and it must be uncomfortable wearing that all night long.”

 

“Thanks again Chae-won ah. I’m glad having you as my cousin who always be there for me.” Ji-hyo smiled at her.

 

“Hehe… Not a big deal unnie. Hmm unnie…..has Joong-ki oppa been here?”

 

“Ah right, I almost forgot to tell you about that. Yes he’s here. He’s at cafeteria with Gwang-soo right now.”

 

Chae-won’s eyes got bigger when she heard about that. “Jinjja? Ok thank you unnie. I have to go to him.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter