Chapter 24

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji-hoon shocked and confused by Jong-kook’s action. “H…hyung, why you…..”

 

“Hyung?? Since when I’m your hyung?!” Jong-kook tighten his grip on Ji-hoon’s collar shirt. “You know what? I’ve been waiting for this moment. The moment when I can punch you.” Jong-kook is ready to punch him but Ji-hyo hold Jong-kook’s arm tried to stop him.

 

“Oppa, andwae.... He doesn’t know about us yet…”

 

Jae-suk who is nearby rushed to their direction once he heard Jong-kook shout at Ji-hoon. Jae-suk pull Ji-hoon while Ji-hyo pull her boyfriend and try to calm him down. “Kook-jong ah, there are lots of peoples here, please don’t make a scene.”

 

“Ne oppa, please calm yourself…” Ji-hyo hugs Jong-kook to calm him.

 

“He is being too much hyung! He already has Eun-hye but he flirt with Ji-hyo just now!”

 

“Wait. Ji-hyo ah, is Jong-kook hyung your boyfriend right now?” asked Ji-hoon.

 

“Yah! I said I’m not your hyung! And yes, she’s my girlfriend.”

 

“Kim Jong-kook ssi, I asked Song Ji-hyo, not you.” Ji-hoon replied him coldly and look at Ji-hyo.

 

Ji-hyo turn her body to face Ji-hoon and glared at him. “Yes oppa, he is my boyfriend, wae?”

 

“Daebak, are you two dating secretly? I haven’t seen any news about both of you in entertainment world. Ah….should I tell reporters about your relationship? It will be a big news, isn’t it?” Ji-hoon smirked at them.

 

“Yah!! I guess you really need a beating.” Jong-kook move towards Ji-hoon but Ji-hyo blocked him.

 

“Oppa, please don’t…..” Said ji-hyo while blocked him. At that moment, Gwang-soo appear and help his noona to calm his hyung which made him take a back and let out a long sigh to control his anger.

 

“Wae Kim Jong-kook ssi? Why you stopped? Don’t you want to beat me?”

 

“Oppa, we better leave.” Said Ji-hyo to Jong-kook while hold his hand.

 

When Jong-kook about to turn his body, he stopped for a while. “Ji-hoon ssi, you better didn’t talk with Ji-hyo or I will really makes your handsome face become an ugly one.”

 

When Jong-kook and Ji-hyo gone from Ji-hoon’s sight, Gwang-soo speaks to his hyung. “Ji-hoon hyung, what was all that about?”

 

“I just want to greet my old friend, my past lover, but that guy came…” Said Ji-hoon while tidy up his shirt.

 

“But, aren’t you too much by said that you will tell reporters about them?”

 

“And you believed that?” Ji-hoon chuckled. “Gwang-soo ah, my dongsaeng, I was just provoke him. I just want to know if he can really beat me with those words. Besides, I know he hate me ever since I took away Eun-hye from his side...” Gwang-soo didn’t respond him because he really doesn’t know how to replies his words. “Anyway, she’s prettier…”

 

“Who?”

 

“Your noona, Kim Jong-kook’s girlfriend, and my ex. Seeing her beautiful and mong face makes me want her again. It’s been a long time I didn’t taste her lips…”

 

 “H….hyung, please don’t say that again. I don’t want 2 of my best hyung getting hurt and my best noona suffer because of……”

 

“Hahaha… again, you believed my words? Aigoo…” Ji-hoon laughed while slapped Gwang-soo’s shoulder lightly and leave him in confuse.

 

“Jae-suk hyung, you heard what he said, he’s joking right?”

 

“Ne Gwang-soo ah, I’ve heard. I don’t know, I observed his face, I saw he laughed but somehow I found something different in his eyes. We should warn Jong-kookie about him.”

 

“Ne hyung, we should tell Ji-hyo noona too.”

 

 

Today Chae-won feels alone. Joong-ki went to his family house, Ji-hyo, Jong-kook, and Gwang-soo have to filming Running Man for 2 days, her manager busy in office to re-arrange her schedule, and her parents who are supposed to visit her today canceled because her mom is sick. Well, at least her sister promised to come this noon. It’s almost noon when she heard a door being knocked and opened.

 

“Oh Chae-kyung ah, come in. Why you…..” Chae-won didn’t continue her word since she saw a tall and handsome figure went in. “Oh…. Woo-bin ah….”

 

“Hm… Chae-won ssi, how are you today? Feeling better?”

 

Chae-won chuckled at his question. “Why are you so formal towards me? You saved me, you have heard about me a lot from Jin-hyuk oppa, and almost everyday we sees each other.”

 

“Then… Noona?”

 

“That’s better.” Chae-won smiled at him. “What happened, Woo-bin ah?”

 

“Nothing, I just want to visit you, make sure that you’re getting better. Besides, Jin-hyuk hyung’s family come and he has several visitors too, so I guess I can accompany you for a while.” Woo-bin take a sit at a chair beside her bed. “So, are you waiting someone? I heard you called a name when I went in.”

 

“Yeah, my sister want to come this noon. Anyway, don’t you have any schedule?”

 

“Not for this week, noona. That’s why I can……….” Woo-bin’s word being cut by a cheerful sound who’s coming from a young lady in front of the door.

 

“Unnie!!! I’m com……..” Chae-won’s sister come, but once she saw a guy who’s sit beside her unnie, she stopped her pace and covered with both of her hands. “Oh my God! No way……”

 

Chae-won laughed at her sister reaction when she saw Woo-bin. She almost forgot her sister is Woo-bin’s fan. “Come here, Chae-kyung ah.” Her sister followed what she said, and now Chae-kyung standing right beside Woo-bin. “Woo-bin ah, she’s my one and only sister… She’s a huge fan of yours.”

 

Chae-kyung’s face getting red when her unnie said that she’s Woo-bin’s huge fan. “A….a…annyeong….haseyo…. I’m Moon Chae-kyung…” She said while gave Woo-bin a 90 degree bow. But when she look up, Woo-bin’s face is so close to her which made her startled.

 

“Nice to know you Chae-kyung ah and glad to know I have a pretty fan like you.” Woo-bin gave her his killer smile while pat her head.

 

“P…pretty? Uhm…ah….g….gomawo oppa….”

 

“Woo-bin ah, stop it! You’ll make my sister faint soon if you keep going like that. Look at her now, she’s trembling.” Chae-won sister but she got a replied with a glare from Chae-kyung.

 

“Unnie, you must be tired laying down in bed almost 24 houres, how about I give your body a massage?” Chae-kyung walks to the opposite from Woo-bin and she take Chae-won’s arm.

 

“Woah, you’re indeed a good sis….. YAH!! Moon Chae-kyung!!! It hurts! Can you be more gentle towards your sick unnie?”

 

“Ups, mianhae unnie…” Che-kyung smirked.

 

“Ah I got it now. You do that in purpose, right? Come here you naughty girl!!” Chae-won pinch hard her sister’s cheek until Chae-kyung screams in pain.

 

Woo-bin watched the whole situation. He was once saw Ji-hyo in angry mode and now he has to see Chae-won’s. He scratched his head. “Ah….woman is indeed scary…..”

 

“What did you say Woo-bin ah? Who is scary?”

 

“Ah that….no, I’m not saying that you’re scary, it’s just…..”

 

“It’s just……what?”

 

“Woman…..is….scary?”

 

“Ah…. Woman is scary… So, you indirectly said that I’m scary…… do you want to ended up like her too?” Cha-won point Chae-kyung who’s still rubbed her red c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter