Chapter 15

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In this early morning, Chae-won has arrived at Joong-ki’s home. A week passed so fast for Chae-won. Every day in a week she sticks with Joong-ki like a glue, and today is the day when Joong-ki should leave her. She can’t describe how sad is she but she tried so hard to doesn’t look sad in front of him.

 

“Jagiya, are you sure I don’t have to accompany you?”

 

“Yes, you don’t have to. It will more hard for me to leave you standing there alone and saying good bye to me. Well, it’s already hard seeing your sad face like this.”

 

Chae-won tried to smile but her eyes start teary. “Oppa, be good, don’t cause any trouble there, and the most important thing is promise me that you won’t get hurt and come back safely.” Her voice starts shaken.

 

Joong-ki hugs her. “Please don’t cry baby, you know seeing you in tears is my weakness. I promise I’ll come back safely and won’t get hurt.” Joong-ki broke the hugs and see Chae-won looking at him with smile on her face. “That’s my girl.” He smiles at her and about to kiss her lips.

 

“Joong-ki ah! Are you rea………..dy?” Gwang-soo barge in to Joong-ki house. “A….ehm…..I, I’m sorry. I’ll pretend I didn’t saw what you guys are doing just now. My bad. Sorry. I, I should’ve knocked before. Anyway I’ll wait you outside.” Gwang-soo hurriedly went out.

 

When Gwang-soo close the door Chae-won burst into laughter. “Hahaha… did you see Gwang-soo oppa’s face, jagiya? It’s too funny!”

 

“Aishh that giraffe jinjja! He really destroyed our sweet moment.”

 

“Hahaha don’t be too sensitive jagiya, Gwang-soo oppa didn’t mean that.”

 

“Then…….should we continue our sweet moment before I go Miss Moon?”

 

Chae-won chuckled. “You better.”

 

Their lips met. Joong-ki kissed her sweetly and full of love. During the kiss, Chae-won felt her eyes become hotter and she know that her tears is going to fall again so she broke the kiss and hug Joong-ki tightly while wipe her tears. “Ah, I’m gonna miss hugging you like this jagiya.” Chae-won.

 

“Me too. I’m gonna miss you so much.”

 

“Okay…” Chae-won broke the hug. “You better go now jagiya, you can’t be late.”

 

“Yeah, it’s the time, let’s go.” Joong-ki hold Chae-won’s hand and they walk together to Gwang-soo’s car where Gwang-soo waits him.

 

“Are you two done with farewell thing?” Said Gwang-soo.

 

“Yes buddy. Remember what I’ve asked you before.”

 

“Arasso.” Gwang-soo stands right next to Chae-won. “I’ll always stand beside her like this and take care of her when you’re away. Don’t worry chingu ah.” He winks to his best friend.

 

“Ne oppa, don’t worry about me because I have him…” Chae-won crossed her arm into Gwang-soo’s and that make Gwang-soo smile widely. “……..as my bodyguard. Anyway, gomawo oppa for hired him for me.”

 

“Eyyyy Chae-won ah!” Gwang-soo quickly let go of her arm. “After got an order to be your maid by Joong-ki and now I hired as a bodyguard. Woah you two jinjja….. did you really want me to quit as Asia Prince and take those jobs?”

 

“Mwuh? Asia Prince? Hahaha dream on oppa. Just be my maid and bodyguard, because it suits you.”

 

“Ah wae??? Don’t you believe it? I have tons of fans from all over Asia. Don’t say you haven’t watched Running Man’s episode in outstate such as Thailand, Hong Kong, China, and Vietnam.”

 

“I watch Running Man often. But due to my shooting schedule I think I haven’t watched those episodes….”

 

“See? You should watch it later and after that you’ll see how famous I am. Or even you’ll proud has a famous oppa like me.”

 

Joong-ki just laughs seeing his girlfriend and his best friend quarreling like that. Somehow he feels safe to leave her with Gwang-soo, even though they always arguing but in the end Gwang-soo always succeed makes her smile and laugh. He is the only person who Joong-ki trusts the most. “Yah yah yah!! You two stop it! Are you here for arguing or sent me off?”

 

Both of them immediately looking at Joong-ki. “Ah right, I’ll wait you inside.” Said Gwang-soo while went in to his car.

 

Now Joong-ki and Chae-won faced each other and Joong-ki looks at her with a worry face. Chae-won slowly hug him. “Don’t worry about me. I can take care of myself and I have lots of people around me, so I’ll be all right here.”

 

“Please wait for me….”

 

“I promise I will wait for you and don’t worry, I won’t waver.”

 

 “Good girl. Okay, I really have to go now. Love you.” Joong-ki kissed Chae-won’s forehead and went in to his car.”

 

“I love you too oppa!” Joong-ki smiled at her and closed the door.

 

 

“Viewers, today we’re pretty lucky to interview these awesome main casts of Emergency Couple on their last shooting. So, now we have Song Ji-hyo ssi and Choi Jin-hyuk ssi beside us. Okay, we will ask Jin-hyuk ssi first. Annyeonghaseyo…”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo…”

 

“Jin-hyuk ssi, did you know that lots of people praised the charisma between your character and Song Ji-hyo ssi character?”

 

“Oh jongmalyo? Woah I really don’t know about that, I just do my best and I’m happy to hear that kind of comment hehe…”

 

“How did you managed to get into your character?”

 

“It’s pretty simple. I conditioned myself into loving her more by saying Song Ji-hyo is pretty and she’s even getting prettier every day. Well, even though she’s already pretty without me saying it.” Jin-hyuk takes a glance at Ji-hyo. “Oh but please don’t misunderstand by ‘loving her more’ words. I said that because I used to be her fan back then.”

 

“Ah ne…. Ok, now Song Ji-hyo ssi, what’s your feeling to be able working with Choi Jin-hyuk ssi?”

 

“Since it’s not our first time working together, I felt happy and relieved at the same time when I heard he’s my costar because I already knew his behavior. I relieved because he helps me a lot. Whenever I felt sleepy or tired, he always stayed beside me to cheer me up. Well, as time goes by he became one of my closest friend, ah no……not a close friend, but we’re like brother and sister.” Said Ji-hyo while throw a smile to Jin-hyuk and the camera.

 

“I see. By the way Song Ji-hyo ssi, I’m sorry if this question is out of topic but we all just curious about this. How about Kim Jong-kook ssi condition? Did he got a serious injuries? We are all curious because it’s pretty hard to get a news about Jong-kook ssi current condition. If you don’t mind, can you share it with us?”

 

Ji-hyo a bit startled to hear that question. She seems hesitate to answer that. “About that…. I’m sorry, I can’t share it with you yet because I think his management should be the first one who announce his condition. But don’t worry, I can say he’s a lot better now.”

 

Right after the interview done, Ji-hyo looked at her phone and found that she got a missed call from Jong-kook. She then decide to call him back.

 

“Yoboseyo..”

 

“Oh oppa. I’m sorry I can’t pick up your call because I was shooting my last scene.”

 

“It’s okay Ji-hyo ssi. I just want to ask you… do you have a time today?”

 

“Today? Hmm I’m free this evening. Wae oppa?”

 

“Umm….. If you done with your shooting schedule, can you come to my house? I have something to tell you and Running Man members too.”

 

“Ah okay oppa. I’ll inform you once I finished today’s schedule.”

 

“Okay.” Jong-kook disconnected the line.

 

“Noona! Ah you’re here. Come on, Pil-mo hyung and Yeo-jin noona wait for you.” Jin-hyuk suddenly appear behind Ji-hyo and tapped her shoulder.

 

“Ah right. That party…. I almost forgot about it. Let’s go.” They walk together side by side.

 

“Noona, today I bring my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter