Chapter 20

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Shi-hoo ah, please stops it. All things you do are so wrong and now you’re becoming too much by sending her a flight ticket.” Shi-hoo’s manager said in frustration to his actor who like his own little brother.

 

“Wrong? Is loving someone is a wrong thing hyung?” Said Shi-hoo while happily writes a note for Chae-won without looking his manager.

 

“No, but your action is the wrong one. Just confess to her about your feeling even though you know she will reject you since she has a boyfriend.”

 

Now Shi-hoo glared at his manager. “Reject? I don’t think she will reject me. She always looks happy around me.”

 

His manager sighed and walks towards exit door, planned to go out. “It’s all up to you Shi-hoo ah. Just…….don’t do stupid thing and do not cause any trouble. Maybe I’m just a manager to you, but you’re like little brother to me.”

 

The next day after he sent the flower with the flight ticket to Chae-won he met Chae-won on their apartment lobby. Just seeing her back can make him smile widely. He called her name but she didn’t look at him until until he chooses to tap her shoulder and she looks at him in surprised. She said sorry and said she was spaced out thinking about many things. In the elevator she said sorry again because she can’t go to Park Seung-min family’s house together with him. At that time he’s hurt but he tried to control his face as calm as he can. He even can manage to smile and waved goodbye at her, but once the elevatot door were closed, his face turns into serious and he feels somehow Chae-won avoided him. Since that day, he looks Chae-won rarely went to somewhere alone like she usually did. She always accompanied by someone, but she often looks go together with Jin-hyuk these days and that makes him a bit uneasy with Jin-hyuk’s presence on her side.

Yesterday was the day where Shi-hoo and Chae-won should go on vacation together. Just two of them. He’s so excited that day. Even though they live in the same apartment building, but Shi-hoo went to airport first because he want to buy some stuff. He waits Chae-won patiently with a smile on his face. An hour became 3 hours and that’s the time when he heard last call to their flight. A smile on his face faded. He holds his phone but he doesn’t want to call her because he believes she will come. Time was his enemy at that time. 3 hours of waited became 7 hours, and he doesn’t realized he waited for her until night come. He finally decided to come home with disappointed. To his surprise, he saw Chae-won at a café in front of their apartment building. She was laughing with a guy. Choi Jin-hyuk. Shi-hoo’s face becomes red, obviously hold his anger to that woman but he just can’t went straight to her to ask why she didn’t come.

Finally, tonight he saw Chae-won went out from her crib to a park. He has been following her and he saw she was sitting on a bench alone like she’s waiting someone. But since nobody around at that time, he chooses to walk to her direction and ask about that problem. He was surprised to hear her explanation until he can’t control himself and slapped her. He isn’t just slapped her but shout at her as well. When he totally can’t control himself and about to drag Chae-won, someone interupped his action.

 

“Excuse me.” Someone tapped Shi-hoo’s shoulder which made him immediately turn his head to face that person. But in a second, that guy punches Shi-hoo’s face really hard until Shi-hoo fall to the ground.

 

Chae-won startled to see Shi-hoo being punched but she relieved to see that guy come. “J….Jin-hyuk oppa….”

 

“Chae-won ah, gwenchana? Did he hurt you?” Jin-hyuk said in worries but before Chae-won could answer him, Jin-hyuk found her left cheek is so red which made him upset.

 

“I can’t never hurt her babo ya. She’s the only woman I love, how can I hurt her? Am I right yeobo?” Shi-hoo’s smirked while get up.

 

Now Jin-hyuk boiled with anger and he grabbed Shi-hoo’s collar shirt. “Wake up Park Shi-hoo ssi!! She’s belongs to someone! Why you can’t accept it?!”

 

“Accept it? No, she can’t be with other guy except me! You know what, I was waiting her all day long until night yesterday but when I came home I saw you were with my love laughing happily and that really broke my heart into pieces! I want to be the only one who can make her laugh like that and I want to protect her! Just me!!” Shi-hoo then took out a folding knife from his pocket and stabbed it deeply right on Jin-hyuk’s stomach.

 

Time passed so slowly when Chae-won saw Shi-hoo stabbed Jin-hyuk with a knife. She feels like her heart stop beating watching that incident right in front of her eyes. The next thing she knows tears start flow from her eyes and she screams her oppa’s name once she saw Jin-hyuk slowly fall down to the ground. “Jin-hyuk oppa!!!!!!!” When Chae-won run to Jin-hyuk, Shi-hoo took out the knife from Jin-hyuk’s body which caused Jin-hyuk groans in pain. Just before she comes to Jin-hyuk, Shi-hoo grabbed Chae-won’s hand but he received several hit right on his chest. “Yah!! Let me go!! You’re monster! How can you stab someone just like that!!” Chae-won screams but Shi-hoo replied her action by hug her body tightly. “Let me go!!!! Let me go!!!! I don’t want being hugged by someone I don’t even know! You’re now stranger to me!!”

 

Chae-won last words made Shi-hoo totally broken heart and loosen his hug. “What did you say? Me? A stranger to you? How can you said that and broke the only guy who loved you so much’s heart like this?!” Right now, he’s blind with pain in his heart and couldn’t think straight. He slapped hard Chae-won face until she lost her balance, Shi-hoo then added with push her body until she fall down and the corner of her forehead knocked a big rock. Bleed start to flow from her head and she lost her conscious.

 

When Jin-hyuk saw Chae-won being hit and lost her conscious, his heart broken. He tried to get up and walk to Chae-won. He put Chae-won’s head on his lap and that’s make his pants full of blood. “Ch….Chae-won ah, wake up! Open your eyes jebal….” He felt his world being dark seeing her bleeding and unconscious like this. He forgot and doesn’t even care that he’s bleeding too. His attention then comes to Shi-hoo who is trembling saw Chae-won in between a pond of bleed like that. Jin-hyuk glared at him with his red eyes. He put again Chae-won on the ground slowly and walks towards Shi-hoo in anger. “YOU!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!!” Jin-hyuk planned to attack him but he’s too weak because he lost lots of blood. In the end, Shi-hoo use that knife again to defense himself and the knife now stabbed Jin-hyuk’s left chest.

 

Just right after that, someone kick his back really hard until he falls to the ground. Shi-hoo’s startled when he saw that guy face. “K….Kim Woo-bin?”

 

“Ne it’s me. Mianhada for being disrespectful but since you’re messing around with my hyung then you deserve this.” Woo-bin hit him hard enough to make him can’t stand and groans in pain. Woo-bin then hurriedly went to Jin-hyuk. “Hyung…..please stay with me.” He panicked when he saw Jin-hyu’s pale face and blood keep streaming from Jin-hyuk’s body until his white shirt becoming red. Woo-bin has called police and an ambulance once he saw Jin-hyuk and Shi-hoo argued.

 

Jin-hyuk slowly opened his eyes. “Woo-bin ah…..” Jin-hyuk said weakly.

 

“Ne hyung…. I’m here, please stay with me.”

 

“What’s with that teary eyes Woo-bin ah? Uhuk….uhuk.” Jin-hyuk smiled at him but the more he’s talking, the more he’s bleeding that caused Woo-bin more worried.

 

“H….hyung please stop talking, it’s getting worse.”

 

“Listen to me Woo-bin ah…..promise me……..no matter what, save her…….in first place……and if you…..met Ji-hyo noona later……please tell her that I’m…….so sorry because I failed……to protect her…..” Jin-hyuk’s breath is getting harder.

 

Woo-bin look at unconscious Chae-won for a while before talked to his hyung again in tears. “Arasso hyung arasso, I promise.…” Jin-hyuk gives Woo-bin a weak smile. At that time 2 police cars came, 2 ambulances followed police car a minute later.

 

Both Jin-hyuk and Chae-won are now in Emergency Room. He already called his manager to inform this incident to Jin-hyuk’s manager and even command his manager to search Chae-won manager’s number to inform this incident. He can’t stop worrying his hyung and Chae-won, the only woman who always been in his hyung’s heart for years. Woo-bin then take a sit and lean his head to the wall while close his eyes, remembering again his last conversation with Jin-hyuk, his close friend ever since they filmed The Heirs right before the incident happened.

“So, hyung, why did you call me to come here all of sudden?”

“Ji-hyo noona, she gave me a task a month ago to watch Chae-won because she’s afraid something bad might happened to her while she’s away.”

“Ah…..so it’s Chae-won again? What happened hyung?”

“I was relieved up until now something bad isn’t come to her but I worried about myself. My feelings towards her.”

“Wait, don’t say you still……..”

Jin-hyuk showed him a bitter smile. “Ne…no matter how hard I tried to throw away this feeling towards her, whenever I faced her my heart couldn’t stop beating fast. I was so happy to hear her confession back then that she has a feeling towards me, but I know her real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter