Chapter 30

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

4 years later.

“Omma, appa, bbali wake up!” A couple of small hands hit Jong-kook and Ji-hyo’s body lightly.

 

Jong-kook slowly open his eyes and see a clock at a desk beside his bed. “Oh Ye-bin ah, why you up so early?”

 

“Appa do you forget? Today is my first day to go to school!” Ye-bin pout.

 

“But it’s too early Ye-bin ah, your class starts at 9 and right now still at 5.”

 

Ye-bin’s pout slowly change into a cry. “Ommaaaa….” She try to wake her mother in between her sob. “Omma….appa bad. Appa want to make Ye-bin late on my first day…”

 

“Yah Ye-bin ah, I never said like that.”

 

The quarreling between father and daughter makes Ji-hyo awake from her sleep. “Oh Ye-bin ah, what’s wrong?” Ji-hyo soothe her daughter in her embrace.

 

“Ommaa….huhu….appa bad…” Said Ye-bin in between her sob.

 

Ji-hyo glare at Jong-kook asking explaination. “What?? I just said it’s too early.” Jong-kook tried to explain.

 

Ji-hyo rolled her eyes at Jong-kook’s answer and her attention back to her daughter. “Ye-bin ah, let’s wash you up and you choose your clothe while omma cooking breakfast for you, ne?”

 

Ye-bin stop crying and grin at her omma. “Keure omma, gaja!” Ye-bin stick out her tongue to Jong-kook before happily hold her omma’s hand and walk out from her parent’s room. Jong-kook just laugh seeing that cuteness from his daughter.

 

“Aigoo my daughter is all clean and smells good now.” Said Ji-hyo right after wash up Ye-bin. “Ye-bin ah, omma already choose clothe for you to wear, but if you don’t like it, you can pick another clothe you want.”

 

“Ye-bin want to look pretty in my first day omma…”

 

“You are always pretty princess…” Ji-hyo kiss Ye-bin’s cheek. “Well, omma will go downstair to make your breakfast, ne?”

 

“Arasso omma.” She salute cutely to Ji-hyo.

 

15 minutes later Jong-kook join Ji-hyo and sit at a barstool. “Yeobo, where is our princess?”

 

“Maybe still choosing clothe to wear… you know, she’s very picky.” Said Ji-hyo while preparing sandwich for them to eat.

 

“I’ll check her then.” Jong-kook go to Ye-bin’s room. “Ye-bin ah….” Jong-kook call out her name while imagine how busy Ye-bin in selecting her clothe. But the reality is upside down from what he think. He laugh when he see Ye-bin fall asleep on her bed and he call Ji-hyo.

 

Hearing her name being called, Ji-hyo immediately go upstair. “Wae oppa??”

 

“Look at her…” Jong-kook point how peacefully their daughter fall asleep. “She’s the one who is in hurry but she’s the one who fall asleep after prepared and ready to go. She awake too early”

 

Ji-hyo chuckled seeing that. “Hahaha jagiya, let her sleep for an hour while we prepared.” She then walk to her room to prepared her clothe. Knowing that Jong-kook following her to their room, Ji-hyo asked him. “Jagiya, can I take a bath first? You know, I need more time to do some make up and…..”

 

A sudden back hug from Jong-kook makes her startled. “Yeobo…how about we are going to bathroom together? It’s been a while right? Since both of us pretty busy these days.” He try to seduct her by kissing her neck.

 

“Hmm….jagiya don’t start…..you know we can’t be late…” She said half moan.

 

“Then let’s make it quick.” Jong-kook turn her body to face him. He kiss her deeply and full of lust while carrying her in bridal style to their bathroom. Moan and pant from the two lover can be heard from that room. After an hour being in bathroom, they walk out to their closet.

 

“Jagiya, could you please wake her up?” Said Ji-hyo while drying her hair.

 

“Okay, love...” Jong-kook kissed his wife’s head before headed to Ye-bin’s room.

 

He smile seeing how peaceful she sleep. “Ji-hyo really give this cutie legacy of her sleep ability.” His hand began to Ye-bin’s back. “Ye-bin ah, hey...wake up baby…”

 

She starts opening her eyes but then she close it again. “Appa…Ye-bin still sleepy…”

 

“Ah is that so? You said you shouldn’t be late on your first day…”

 

Once she heard appa’s word, her eyes opened and instantly get up. “Omo appa, Ye-bin haven’t choose clothe yet.”

 

“Let me help you then.” Jong-kook about to open her closet but being stopped by her.

 

“Appa andwae! Just call omma… I want omma to help me, appa.”

 

Jong-kook just chuckled seeing his daughter get panick and he did call Ji-hyo to her room. After a while having mother and daughter time, Jong-kook starts getting impatient. “Ye-bin ah! Let’s go, we’re running late.”

 

“Appa, Ye-bin should look pretty on my first day.”

 

“Keure, take your time Ye-bin ah.” Jong-kook chuckled while waiting for his daughter in front of her door. The moment when Jong-kook said that, the door opened.

 

Ye-bin comes out from her room while holding Ji-hyo’s hand. “Appa, do I look pretty with this dress?”

 

“Aigoo, whatever dress or clothes you wear, my daughter always look preety in appa’s eyes.” He carry Ye-bin.

 

“Omma makes my hair prettier appa, look!” Ye-bin cutely waving her hair with her hands makes Ji-hyo and Jong-kook laugh. “Omma gomawo!” She kiss Ji-hyo’s cheek.

 

“My pleasure to make you prettier on your first day Ye-bin ah.” Said Ji-hyo while lightly pinch Ye-bin’s fat cheek. But then Ye-bin’s smile slowly disappear. “Oh, Ye-bin ah, what’s wrong?”

 

“Am I really alone in my class? I mean, can’t you accompany me?”

 

Jong-kook put her down and squat until he can face his daughter face. “Ye-bin ah, you must be forget that you are not really alone. You have Ra-yul on your side.”

 

“Jinjja?? Ra-yul attend a same school as mine and same class, appa?”

 

“Of course! You don’t have to worry, Ra-yul will protect you.” Ji-hyo her child’s hair and check the time from the watch on her wrist. “We better go now if you don’t want to be late.”

 

“Ne omma, gaja, I hate being late.”

 

When they arrived at Ye-bin’s kindergarten, Ra-yul already there and they go to their class together. Ye-bin’s fear and shyness disappear when she saw Ra-yeol and wherever they go, they always stick together.

 

“Alright kids, since it’s your first day, I want you to introduce yourself in front of the class. Tell us your name, your parents, and your hobbies.” Said the teacher. “Well, we will begin from a beautiful young lady who seat in a front corner.” She point Ye-bin to start first.

 

Ye-bin look shocked and panicked. But Ra-yul try to calm her down with a huge smile on his face. “Gwenchana Ye-bin ah, I will follow you once you’ve done introducing yourself.” His words giving her a courage and step forward.

 

“A…..annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kim Ye-bin. My father Kim Jong-kook and my mother Song Ji-hyo.” Ye-bin shyly introduced herself.

 

“What’s your hobby Ye-bin ah?”

 

“My hobby? Hm…. I like playing and……sleeping?”

 

Her honest answer makes her parents chuckled. “I expected that answer hahaha you really gave her your sleep ability, don’t you?”

 

“Jagiya, she’s being honest, why you laugh?” Ji-hyo secretly pinching Jong-kook’s arm but with smile on her face when Ye-bin look at them.

 

Eventhough he want to scream due to the pain, but he endured it and gave Ye-bin his two thumbs through the window. A big smile from her mother and a thumbs up from her father makes Ye-bin more confident and walks back to her seat. The teacher then point Ra-yul to introduce himself and happily walk to the front.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Song Ra-yul. My father is Song Joong-ki and my mother is Moon Chae-won. It’s nice to meet you…. Oh, I almost forgot, Kim Ye-bin is my cousin, so don’t you dare to bother her or else you will face me!.” He warn the other kids.

 

Both Chae-won and Joong-ki surprised to hear what their child said. Chae-won gave Joong-ki a suspicious look. “Do you teach him to say that? I saw you were talking with him just before he entered his class.”

 

“A….ani, I just said to introduce Ye-bin as his relatives too.”

 

“But how come he said that? It was rude actually. He must have hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter