Chapter 3

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Jin-hyuk was choosen to be lead male actor in his new upcoming drama “Emergency Couple”. He’s so happy when he heard Song Ji-hyo is his partner. That lovely noona will have a love line with him. It makes him smiled like a fool. He has been adore Ji-hyo for a long time and in a short time he’ll be close to that actress. This morning he has a meeting with the director and all the main casts at a café near TVn office. When he’s arrived and about to enter the café, he forgot to bring his phone and back to his car. On his way back to his car, he saw a woman inside a car not far from his car. She’s so familiar. But then he realized who that woman is. That woman is in a middle have a call. Whoever that calls from, it surely makes her happy. ‘Chae-won ah….it’s been a long time I didn’t saw your smile’. When he planned to greeted Chae-won, her car went away. He sighed and said in his mind ‘Ah what a pity, that was so closed’. He then back to his car for bring his phone and went inside the café.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” He greeted and bow lightly to the director and all the main casts.

 

“Jin-hyuk ssi, have a sit please.” The director said and he started to begin the meeting.

 

So, the director started with introducing the main cast. There are Song Ji-hyo of course, Lee Pil-mo, Choi Yeo-jin, and Clara. He then explained the shooting schedule.

 

“Our shooting schedule is 5 days in a week and it’s Wednesday until Sunday. We have a target to finished this shooting in 3 months. That’s because we’ll have a baby actor, you know baby grow up so fast. Please take care of your health especially for Song Ji-hyo ssi who still has Running Man shooting in Monday.”

 

“Ne Mr. Director.”

 

“Ok, the producer will come here too to explain more. Now let’s have a breakfast while waiting him.”

 

Everyone then greeted each other. First person that Jin-hyuk greeted is Ji-hyo. They then talked about many things.  Not long after, the producer arrived with the scriptwriter. After have a small chat with them, the producer suggested

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter