Chapter 4

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa! Hellooo Kim Jong-kook oppa! Are you listening?”

 

“Oh Ji-hyo ah, mianne. I’m listened your story, don’t worry.” He said with a bitter smile on his face.

 

“Do you have a problem oppa? You know I’m always ready to hear your story.”

 

He shaked his head weakly. “It’s not the right time Ji-hyo ah. One day, whenever I’m ready, I’ll tell you everything. I promised.”

 

Can I really tell you everything? Will you listening to me to stop making me jealous at those guys? And will you smiled like that when I tell you that….I love you? Or it will be an awkward relationship between us?

 

She seemed a bit confused but then she nodded. “Keure oppa. I’ll wait for your story.”

 

“Ah Ji-hyo ah for your drama shoot, please don’t overwork your body again if you don’t want to collapsed like 2 years ago. 3 months are pretty long for an intense drama shoot. If you’re tired just tell the director and get a rest don’t be so stubborn because I know you are. And the most important thing is don’t forget to always eat healthy food.”

 

Ji-hyo laughed at her caring oppa and . “Healthy food? Ah you mean like a ramyeon, fried food, and for the drink…….soju?”

 

“Yah! How can you said those are healthy food! Go and eat them if you want to collapsed again.” Jong-kook being sulky.

 

“Hahaha aigoo look at this Kookie oppa who’s being sulky. Arasso oppa arasso I’ll note that. Thanks for the advice, support, and your caring towards me.” She gave him a smile that made his heart beating so fast again.

 

Ji-hyo saw Jong-kook blushed when she gave him a smile. ‘This oppa really can’t hide well his expression’. She said in her mind. Actually in Ji-hyo’s eyes Jong-kook is a bit special than her other oppas in Running Man. That’s because she was has a crush on Jong-kook but she’s being aware because she know that he like to have some love line with his female friends like Yoon Eun-hye or Park Ye-jin in variety show. She just didn’t want have love line with him because her feelings towards him was real.

 

 

 

Today is the first day Emergency Couple’s shooting. After have briefing with the director, Ji-hyo and Jin-hyuk started shoot their first scene. They are a bridal and a groom who’s running away from the pursuit of two bad guys who’s chasing them. It’s actually a bit hard for Ji-hyo since the weather at that time is too cold and she just wore bridal dress. Jin-hyuk is worried, he always asked her if she’s okay or isn’t she cold, but she always responded it with smile and said she’s okay. Done with that ‘running away’ scene, they moved to next scene in church. And this is it, there’s a scene where the groom kissed his bridal. He’s pretty nervous. When the director said ‘action’ he pressed his lips on Ji-hyo’s lips and at that time he felt a butterfly in his stomach and his heart beating like crazy. At the moment he forgot that he’s in the middle of a shooting. After the director said ‘CUT’, Ji-hyo was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter