Chapter 2

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 months after that ‘big news’, Chae-won and Ji-hyo become really close. They are like sisters already. Ji-hyo even moved in to Chae-won’s apartment. But they still kept it a secret that they’re cousins from public. After done with her upcoming new drama meeting, Ji-hyo hurriedly go back home because she had a promise with Chae-won to cook and eat dinner together. 2 hours later, they are chatting while enjoying the food that they cooked together. Just before Chae-won eat her dinner, she received a text that made her smile widely.

 

“So, Chae-won ah, tell me, how serious your relationship with Song Joong-ki.”

 

“Ah unnie, why did you suddenly ask a question like that?”

 

“Because you both are my dongsaeng. He better serious with you or he’ll face me if he’s hurt you.”

 

“Hahaha arasso unnie I’ll make sure he’s got your message. Oh unnie, how’s the meeting today?”

 

Ji-hyo smiled for a while then replied her cousin. “It went well. I’ve got female lead role. The director didn’t told me all the main cast, he just told me my partner in that drama. Guess who is my partner?”

 

“Omo chukkae unnie! I’m happy for you, jinjja! Who is it unnie?”

 

“It’s Choi Jin-hyuk! I’m so happy that handsomely kind man is my partner.”

 

The moment Chae-won heard that name, she was shocked while drank her water and she’s suddenly choking.

 

That name…. it’s been a long time I didn’t heard that name and saw him on TV due my busy schedule.

 

“Omo Chae-won ah, kwenchana?”

 

“I’m okay unnie. Ehm, by the way he’s a good actor unnie, I’ve been work with him and he has good personality too.”

 

“I know it, I’ve been worked with him too when he’s a guest in Running Man. He’s such a fun man.”

 

“Yeah, he is…”

 

“Chae-won ah, I’m so tired and a bit dizzy, tomorrow I have another meeting. I’ll go to sleep first, but the dishes….”

 

“It’s ok unnie, just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter