Chapter 5

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘I was right. It’s really him.’ Chae-won said in her mind.

 

“It’s been a long time Chae-won ah.” He said that while take a sit next to her.

 

“Ne oppa, it’s been…….4 years we didn’t see each other.”

 

“So…. you’re coming here to see Ji-hyo noona right? Go see her now, I’ll wait you here because we have to talked about many things Chae-won ah.” He grinned at her.

 

Ah right, at a moment she forgot she came here to see her unnie. “Oppa, what happened with unnie? How can she collapsed like that?”

 

“She overworked her body. She really has lots of spirit inside so she can hide her tired body pretty well. She didn’t even tell the crew or me that she’s tired. The doctor said she has the symptom of typhus but don’t worry, it’s just the symptom, she’s in a stable condition right now.”

 

“Really? I’m relieved she’s okay. Well, I’ll go meet her now.”

 

When she’s about to open the door, Jin-hyuk grabbed her hand. “Wait, you came here so fast. I’m pretty sure there aren’t many people knew about this bad news yet, at least for this hour.” He asked with curious face.

 

She’s a bit starled when Jin-hyuk grabbed her hand. “That’s because we………are best friend. I’ve known her for years and our managers are pretty close too. So I knew about this because Ji-hyo unnie’s manager called my manager.”

 

“Is that so? Okay then.” He let go of her hand and she entered Ji-hyo’s room.

 

It’s the first for Chae-won saw her unnie in this condition. She felt so sad watched her like this. “Unnie, it’s me Chae-won. It’s been a week you didn’t come home but……….why should I saw you again in this condition? It’s really sad unnie. I’ve told you many times for always watch your health…. Okay, I won’t disturb your sleep because you really need it. Have a good rest unnie and I’ll see you again tomorrow.” She then closed the door.

 

“Oh you’re so quick Chae-won ah.”

 

“Ne oppa, I didn’t want disturb her.” She took a sit beside Jin-hyuk.

 

There’s a silence for a while between them. “It’s……pretty awkward isn’t it? We didn’t see each other for years, I have lots of question for you but those questions suddenly disappear when we met like this.” He smiled awkwardly while scratched his head.

 

“Hm…. Yeah it is.” She tried to make a conversation. “Oppa chukkae, The Heirs was a huge success. Actually I didn’t have a time to watched the whole episode since I have my schedule is so tight, but I managed to bought the DVD.”

 

“Ne, gomawo…. Chae-won ah do you have a boyfriend? I didn’t really follow entertainment gossip world since my tight schedule?”

 

“B…boyfriend? Oh I………….”

 

She didn’t finished her sentence because someone called her name. “Chae-won ah!” she’s Chae-won’s manager.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter