Chapter 14

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey baby, we’re getting back together again but why you still look sad?”

 

“How can I'm not sad if you’ll leave in just 2 days? I’m not ready yet jagiya….” Chae-won said while buried her face on Joong-ki’s chest.

 

“Ah that….. hehe mian Chae-won ah but I lied. Actually I’ll leave in a week.” Joong-ki grinned at her but he received a slap on his arm.

 

“Yah! You’re so mean you know.” Chae-won keep slap his arm while pouting. “But still, a week isn’t enough for me…”

 

“Hey come here…” Joong-ki pulled her into his embrace. “Listen to me Chae-won ah. Yes, we will separated for a while but remember I’m still yours and you’re mine, so don’t you dare to look at another man when I’m away because I’ll surely missed you every day, got it?”

 

Chae-won chuckled. “Don’t look another man? You know my profession as an actress right? I should look at my costar when we worked.”

 

“Aissh this girl.” Joong-ki pinch Chae-won’s nose. “You can look at him and fall in love with him just for the work sake. Do not fallin in love with him for real if you don’t wanna see me go crazy and beat him like what I did to Jin-huk ssi.”

 

“Wait… What? Jin-hyuk oppa? What did you do to him oppa?” Chae-won’s expression turns into serious.

 

“Hmm…. Nothing.” Joong-ki accidently told her that he beat Jin-hyuk and he hesitate to tell her the truth or not.”

 

“Jagiya, tell me now. Is that true that you beat Jin-hyuk oppa?”

 

“Fine!” Jong-ki sighed. “I beat him last night because he’s the one who made me mad. Why? You mad at me? Do you want to defend him? Just go to him then.”

 

Chae-won hold both of his hands and smiled at him. “Ani…. You know, I hate violence thing especially when that included you. I’m just afraid you might hurt because of that.”

 

Joong-ki raised one of his eyebrows. “Really? You worried about me? You aren’t defending him?”

 

“Yah babo! Of course I worried about you and why should I defending him? Well, even though I feel sorry for him because you must be punched him hard.”

 

“See? You still at his side at the end. Just g……” Joong-ki didn’t continue his word because Chae-won’s sudden kiss.

 

“I love you jagiya, I just feel sorry about him, not defending him. Please trust me.” She holds his cheeks with both of her hands and their forehead touch each other.

 

Joong-ki gave her a pecked on her lips and smiled. “I trust you and I love you too baby.”

 

Chae-won sit on his lap and face him while her hand playing with his hair. “Yesterday I have a visitor, he is handsome and such a sweet guy.”

 

“Yah yah yah who is it? Is he more handsome than me? Do I know him? Is it Jin-hyuk?”

 

“Aish you’re so noisy. Let me finished it first, okay?” Joong-ki nodded and Chae-won continued. “So, yesterday he came and told me something that made my heart hurt so badly. He hugged me and told me that it was my last hug with him, but……” Chae-won hug Joong-ki tightly. “I was right. It wasn’t our last hug.”

 

“Yeah, you’re right baby. I’m sorry to give up on our relationship yesterday. Starting from today, I won’t let you go Chae-won ah.”

 

“Promise?”

 

“I promise my queen.”

 

“Good boy.”

 

“Chae-won ah, you know, our position right now is kinda…….” Joong-ki by looking at her body.

 

“Yah yah ert! What are you looking at?”

 

“I’ll eat you.” Joong-ki makes a quick move to lay her down on sofa and make him on top of her.

 

Chae-won’s face obviously got red because Joong-ki sudden action. “Oppa what are you doing?” She really can’t think properly.

 

Joong-ki’s face slowly went to her right ear. “Did you want to go on a date with me Chae-won ah?” He asked in seductive voice.

 

“Really? You just asked me that question but with this awkward position?” Chae-won chuckled.

 

“Hahaha wae? You want ‘something’ more than asking a question?”

 

“A, ani! That’s not what I mean.” Her face getting reddens.

 

“So, your answer is……?”

 

“Ne, I’d love to oppa.”

 

“Gomawo baby.” He smiles widely. “So, now I’ll drive you home and I’ll fetch you at 8pm.”

 

“Got it jagiya.”

 

 

“Hyung, can I talk to you?”

 

“Oh Dong-hoon ah. Of course, come here.”

 

“Hyung…. Hm…. How’s your hand?”

 

“This?” Jong-kook points his fractured hand. “It’s getting better, thanks to those therapy things. Doctor said it will completely heal in a month but it depends on how’s the progress.” Jong-kook saw Haha’s face for a moment. “Seems like there’s another topic that you want to talk with me.”

 

“Hyung I’m sorry to say this thing, but you and Eun-hye is already…..” Haha hesitate to tell him the truth or not.

 

“Already broke up, I know it Dong-hoon ah.” Haha startled with Jong-kook’s statement.

 

“H, how did you know about it hyung?”

 

“That…..” Jong-kook remembers the last time he saw Eun-hye in this room.

 

“Eun-hye ah….. Please take care of your boyfriend.” Ji-hyo said to Eun-hye.

“Ah unnie…. But we already……..” Eun-hye didn’t know what she should do. Should she act like she’s still Jong-kook’s girlfriend or tell him that they’re already broke up.

“Annyeong…” Ji-hyo went out from Jong-kook’s room.

“So, Eun-hye ah, what takes you so long to visit your boyfriend? Did you really busy?” Jong-kook started to make a conversation with her.

“Ne oppa, I’ve been busy.”

“You must be tired right? Here, come closer.”

“Oppa, there’s something I need to tell you.”

“What is it love?”

“Oppa mianne to tell you this now. I just think this isn’t right.” Eun-hye looks down for a second to take a breath and continue. “I’m not your girlfriend anymore oppa. We already broke up long time ago.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter