Chapter 11

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who are they Dong-hoon ah?” Jong-kook asked Haha.

 

“H….hyung, she….” Haha shocked with Jong-kook’s question.

 

Ji-hyo walks nearer to Jong-kook and forced herself to laugh. “Eyyy oppa don’t joke around like this. It’s not funny, you know?” Gwang-soo seems understand the condition. He didn’t say a word and just stand still behind Ji-hyo.

 

When Jong-kook looked at Ji-hyo and he looks confused. “Um…. Oppa? I’m sorry miss…. But, do I know you?”

 

Ji-hyo’s eyes got bigger, she can’t believe what she heard before and she felt tears falling from her eyes. “Oppa, it’s me Ji-hyo…. don’t you recognize me?” At that time Gwang-soo grabbed Ji-hyo’s hand and take her to outside.

 

“Why you take me here Gwang-soo ah, I haven’t finished talk to Jong-kook oppa! He need to stop his joke….” She tried to let go Gwang-soo’s hand from her’s but then Gwang-soo hugged his beloved noona.

 

“Noona, please stop. You know he never made a creepy joke like that. I do felt the same feeling as yours right now but we have to be strong noona…” Gwang-soo tried to soothe Ji-hyo who’s in cry. They choose to wait outside. About 10 minutes later, Haha and Jong-kook’s doctor went out and explain about Jong-kook’s condition.

 

“So, right now Kim Jong-kook ssi has post-traumatic amnesia from his accident last night. It caused him lost his memory from 5 or 6 years ago. I know about the time estimate after I asked him and Haha ssi. But don’t worry most of people who has post-traumatic amnesia can remember again his lost memory but of course it need time.”

 

“Ok, thanks for the explanation doc.” Gwang-soo said and the doctor leaves them.

 

“He forgot me…. He didn’t even know me when our relationship about to start. Its cliché, isn’t it?” Said Ji-hyo in sob.

 

Haha sit beside Ji-hyo and patted her back. “Ji-hyo ah, I believe Jong-kook hyung will remember again his memories. We’ll help him to get his memories back. Don’t worry Ji-hyo ah…”

 

Jong-kook’s mother went out from Jong-kook’s room. “Ji-hyo ssi, can I talk to you for a while?”

 

Ji-hyo a bit startled when Jong-kook’s mother wants to talk to her. “Ah ne eomonim…”

 

They walked to hospital park while talked. “Eomonim, I’m sorry I haven’t introduced myself to you formally. I’m…..”

 

“Aish, gwenchana. I know who you are because my son…. always talked about you. Seems like he like you a lot.” She smiled to Ji-hyo.

 

“Jongmalyo? Hm…. But he no longer likes me, right? Since everything about me was gone from his head…” She felt sad again.

 

“Then make him remember you again and the most important thing is make him like you again. From the entire story about you that I heard from Jong-kook, you seem like a nice girl. But when I meet you personally like this, you’re so lovely and polite girl.”

 

Ji-hyo touched and blushed heard Jong-kook’s mother words. “Thank you eomonim… I will make him remember me again.”

 

 

One by one Jong-kook’s friend came to visit him. Of course they are all surprised by the news he got amnesia. Among Running Man members, he just remembers Haha and Jae-suk and it really broke their heart. Ji-hyo really didn’t come home since Haha brought her to hospital. After she knew about Jong-kook lost his memory and he didn’t remember her, she hesitate went in to his room now and told everything about them even though it might creep him or just wait until he recovered. At that moment Jin-hyuk appears.

 

“Noona, you’re here too? Have you visited him?”

 

“Yes…” She said weakly.

 

“Keure, I’ll visit him but please wait for me because I wanna tell you something.”

 

“Jin-hyuk ah, you know about his condition right?”

 

“Yeah I knew it. It’s okay he didn’t recognize me, but at least I should know about my hyung’s condition.” He smiled at Ji-hyo and went in to Jong-kook’s room.

 

It just took 5 minutes for Jin-hyuk being at Jong-kook’s room. After that, he takes Ji-hyo to sit a bit far from Jong-kook’s room and he started to speak.

 

“Noona, you look pale and gloomy, are you sick?” He placed his hand to her forehead to check her temperature.

 

“Ani, I’m okay, I’m just tired…. So, you said you wanna tell me something, right? What is it Jin-hyuk ah?”

 

“That….” He seems hesitate to talk about that for a while but he choose to tell her. “You know, I’ve been your fans back then. I was so happy to meet you personally and we even played games together when I was a guest in Running Man. We became closer since we shoot our drama. There are lots of romantic scenes that we did in that drama and…… I don’t know since when my heart start thumping for you. All I know is my heart races when I see your smile, when we did our romantic scenes, and even by just looking at you from far made my heart racing too. You have no idea how nervous I am when we have kissing scene. I’m overly excited but extremely nervous at the same time….” He takes a break for a while and continues his words. “Noona, I’m sorry for looks like not professional for falling with my costar but…… It’s real noona. My feeling for you is real. I love you for real…..”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter