Chapter 6

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After slept for 10 hours, Song Ji-hyo finally awake. At first she’s confused because she wasn’t in her house. She then realized she’s in hospital right now by just looking at her left hand which being infused and her hospital clothes. Her mother sat beside her bed and there’s Choi-Jin hyuk too. After talked with them for a while, a doctor came to check her condition. Doctor’s said her condition is fine and a lot better than yesterday. She then had a lunch with her mother. After lunch, she took the medicine and her mom went home, Jin-hyuk went outside too to have lunch at cafeteria. It’s weird she didn’t feel sleepy after she took the medicine so she tried to closed her eyes. That’s the moment when she heard someone opened the door and took a sit beside her bed.

 

Then she heard someone’s voice which is familiar to her. “Hey our stubborn Ace, how are you today?”

‘Oh it’s Jong-kook oppa, seems like he comes here alone.’ She said in her mind and she still closed her eyes pretended sleep.

 

“Aigoo look at this girl who’s getting skinnier in just a week. Why are you so stubborn Ji-hyo ah…..I told you to TELL the director or crew whenever you felt tired. Since you always ate chocolate whenever you felt sleepy, I guessed you ate those unhealthy food too. Am I right Song Ji-hyo? I think you should add ‘stubborn’ in your middle name. It suits you well.”

‘Ne, mianne oppa, but…….why are you mad with sick people like me?! Aren’t you pity me oppa?’

 

“If you’re awake right now, you must being sulky or if you’ve got your energy back, you’ll transformed into bad Ji-hyo because I’m mad at sick people.”

‘Yeah……you do know me so well oppa, I even could pull your hair now…….Should I surprised him by open my eyes now?’

 

“You know what? Before I headed here, I was watching Running Man broadcast when you have special mission with Lee Jong-sook to be a secret couple….” He slowly took Ji-hyo’s hand and hold it.

‘Omo oppa, what are you doing?’

 

“You’ve succeed make me jealous Miss Mong. What should I do Ji-hyo ah, I can’t get rid my feeling towards you who’s getting deeper whenever I see your face. I’m sorry I confessed when you’re sleeping. I’m really weak in front of woman that I loved…… I’m sorry for being a coward Ji-hyo ah. Sooner or later I have to tell you about this. I know it. I just need to gather my courage for it. I’m not ready yet to hear your answer…..”

‘…………………………………..’

 

Just after Jong-kook finished her sentence, she heard Jin-hyuk’s came and they went to cafeteria. When she’s sure there’s no sound near her, she opened her eyes. ‘Jong-kook oppa…..he likes me? Seriously? That oppa really like me? Well I…. do like him too, but it was years ago, before I heard he’s in relationship with Yoon Eun-hye, my dongsaeng from Goong drama. Ottoke oppa? I felt happy and safe at the same time whenever you’re around me, but mianne, it’s not you who’s in my heart right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter