FILLER: A DAY WITH THE SLEEPY WINTER LION

MASTER'S DOLL

I figured that I haven't update in such a long time. thanks for your interest (even the slightest), I really do appreciate it XD.

So, here's a bonus for you guys. Happy reading, comment and subscribe awaaay~

 

 

*************

 

ROSIE'S POV

 

 

I was alone in practice room number 4, as usual. Yawning, I fixed my appearance on a nearby body length mirror, hoping I don’t look too sloppy while only wearing a pair of black stained jeans, black sneakers and white loose t-shirt. It was laundry day anyway, so I don’t have much clothes hanging around. Standing with my back facing the door, I wore the earphones that Leo gave me some time ago, and I started singing Gummy’s Day and Night, singing my heart out to the emotion of the song. I really love this song and I really admire Gummy’s ability to make the emotion flow clear into my heart.

About six months had passed since Leo declared our relationship to my team leader and best friend, Jihae in secrecy. But in that way he also made it clear that he is mine. The memory of how he did it still made me smile. Anyhow, nothing sparked up any suspicions about our relationship to the public, so I figured it was safe for us to continue.

I was busy singing until I didn’t hear someone opened the door, closed it, locked it and walked into the room. That certain someone then clung his arms around my waist. I gasped in shock, and when I turned around, Leo was there, putting his head on my left shoulder while hugging my waist from behind. I could feel my cheeks blushed, and I forced myself to hold my smile down.

“Sunbaenim, people could see us.”

“Door's locked.”

“Oh.”

We just stand there, swaying to the music. I closed my eyes, feeling so happy, comfortable and warm in Leo’s embrace. I could feel no anxiety, no sadness. I held his hands which were tucked on my stomach.

 

This. This is my safety hideout. My safe haven. In his arms.

 

“What are you singing to?” asked Leo in his beautiful, sleepy voice.

“Gummy’s Day and Night.”

“Sad song.”

“But pretty.”

“Like you.”

I unbuckled his hands from my stomach and turned around to face him. He stood there, taller by one head. He wore tight black jeans with sneakers, white t-shirt and grey loose cardigan. His hair was a little bit messy and he did look sleepy. But he looked so sweet. I hugged his hips, smiled to him.

"No schedule today?" I asked.

Leo huffed. "Sundays, right after our Bonsang award? You're kidding."

"Ha ha ha," I scoffed. "Quit bragging."

Leo kept his eyes closed while grinning. Yes, they won the Bonsang, again. 

 

Should I give him a 'treat'?

 

“Sit here,” I pulled him towards the couch.

Just as he sat next to me, he sighed, then he put both arms on my waist.

“Wh—oh!”

He moved me to sit in between his lap in one single move. Such strength, I snickered. I fixed my position in the middle of his thighs, then leaned my back to his body comfortably. He yawned, then put his head on my left shoulder, tucking both his hands on my stomach again while closing his eyes. I chuckled.

“That sleepy?”

He hummed.

“Coffee?”

“Not yet.”

“Later?”

 

He hummed again. I sighed, and played with the sleepy lion’s finger on top of my stomach. Even when he didn’t drink coffee, his favorite beverage, he already smells like one. Sweet, crisp and warm. Amazingly, my phone’s shuffled playlist moved on to VIXX’s Someday. I smiled. Leo hummed to the song and muttering the lyrics with his sleepy voice. I hummed along. Then suddenly he asked.

 

“Do you like Gummy?”

I hummed.

Day and Night, very much?”

I hummed again.

“Why?”

“The way she sang was so beautiful.”

He hummed, singing the lyrics softly in my ear.

“Sunbaenim sound y in this song,” I jokingly said.

“I don’t.”

“You do.”

“Not as y as you, Rose.”

I turned my head to my left, but suddenly Leo kissed my lips. Softly. But I seriously don’t want to be by him, not now, and it is normally impossible not to get even by his soft kisses. I broke the kiss. He sighed in disappointment.

“What’s wrong?”

“I just want to cuddle,” I said, wrapping his arms around me tighter.

He hummed, and cutely snuggled his face to my left cheek like a kitten.

“It tickles.”

He hummed again. “Cold,” he said, in a soft, high tone. I have to hold the urge to giggle so hard.

 

We continue cuddling until he found the will to speak.

 

"Come to my place today."

"What for?" I've been to his studio, which was pretty much his place to stay other than VIXX's dorm, but never stayed for long.

"You know..." he sighed, "Waking me up, cook for me, stuff like that."

I laughed. "You have the ingredients?"

He hummed. I nodded.

"Good, let's go then."

 

----

His place is clean as always. Clean but messy in some place that I know he would dwell in. He kept his messy-ness organized, like in just one or two place. That's what I liked about his place, because his way of living alone resembles mine a little bit.

I was cutting spring onions (again, his favorite) while making sundubu jjigae and Leo took some things out of the fridge. 

"Can you eat spicy food?" he asked. 

"Anything, as long as it's not sour."

"I'll add green chillies then." He started cutting, amazingly with skills.

I continue with cutting the silk tofus. "I never knew sunbae could cook this well."

He laughed. "Do not underestimate my skill."

 

The water in the jjigae pot boils, then Leo started to put the jjigae seasoning in along with the tofu I previously cut.

"Should we add pork cutlets from yesterday?"

"Might as well," I shrugged. I walked next to him to the electric stove and pour the ingredients I had prepared in. He stirred it a little, and muttered that it needs more spring onions. I laughed again. "It's enough onions inside, sunbae."

He pouts. I pinched his cheek, then back to prepare fresh kimchis. He walked back to the stove and made some ramyeon.

 

I was singing Yoon Mirae's Touch Love while cutting the kimchi and seasoned it, and attempted stole glimpses at Taekwoon, smiling unconsciously. Taekwoon stood very tall and manly, but his upper back slouches when he didn't realize it. He was wearing the black 'Bratson' sweater that I bought him last month, along with cozy shorts. His hair was messy. 

 

Many people said he looks like a cold person, but to me he's so warm and fluffy. Especially when he started being so protective and demanding. I know I don't usually like being restricted when in a relationship, but when it's Taekwoon who caged me, I liked being inside. Wearing his oversized clothes, cooking with him, cuddling with him... times like this, I don't want to let go at all. Six months going on with him, and I really feel like I already got married with him.

Once, Taekwoon fell sick right after his variety show ended. He refused going out at all for two days, and for that two days, I was also caged here in his apartment to treat him. He went from independent to a very needy and spoiled brat, keeping me up the whole night just because he wants me to cook things for him. Normally, it's a huge no-no for an Aquarian like me, but it was Taekwoon, and surprisingly I was very happy to do it.

 

Should I keep on like this with him?

He is the first person I want to be married with, and I used to resent the idea of marriage.

Does he really like me, or is it just because of the 'deed'?

 

"Rose."

"Hmm?"

"You cut your finger."

I look down and Leo was holding my left index finger. I cut it. 

"Oh." it was bleeding, much.

Leo frowned. "Isn't it hurt?" He pulled my injured finger and opened the water tap in the wash basin, running clear water on it. I shook my head. 

He pulled it out of the water and the bleeding's already stopped. It really doesn't hurt. 

"Sorry.. I spaced out, I guess." I put the kimchi I previously prepped on a plate and cleaned the area. Taekwoon leaned casually on the cabinet.

"You're weird." He said, staring at me top to toe.

"You're weirder," I said.

"If anything, you should tell me what's on your mind."

"Well sunbae never tell me what inside your head."

He sighed.

"You're still not convinced enough on whether I really love you or not, huh.."

 

I stopped what I was doing, and closed the water tap. I shot Leo a blank look. He stared back at me.

 

"I thought I made it very clear before. I have never felt this way to any women before, it's you. Only you. I want to be with you, nothing else."

He walked towards me and patted my head. "Do not ever, ever, question my feelings for you again, okay?" he said in a serious tone. I nodded.

 

 

----

 

 

I slowly open my eyes, somewhat realizing that night had fall a couple of hours ago. I could feel Taekwoon's hands on my as I lied on his bare chest.

"Sunbae."

"Hmm."

"It's already night. I should go home."

"But you have day off tomorrow too," he grunts while his eyes still sleeping. I rolled my eyeballs.

"Yeah but my girls and managers would've been asking my whereabouts, and Jihae might gone crazy handling them alone."

He open his eyes slowly. I moved while he woke up and we sat facing each other on his bed. He shot me a sleepy look through his messy fringe, and I couldn't help but to smile. We had after lunch, I couldn't even count how many times we did it. Blame the boring drama and the couch. Leo yawned huge, then move forward to give me a peck on the lips while getting out of bed.

 

I forgot that he was bunk- under all those sheets and comforters, until when he stood up next to the bed, I can't help my eyeballs popping out of their sockets, seeing his perfectly-sculpted form. I was also , I know, but instinctively I grabbed the comforters to cover my chest. I blushed hard.

Taekwoon looked confused with my reaction. But his next move blow my head out of place.

 

He carried me off the bed and poured kisses on my face. 

"Take a bath with me," he growls as he carry me quickly towards the bathroom, ignoring my giggles.

 

-----------------------------

 

 

 

*

tried hard to imagine taekwoon's but my imagination got too far away >///////////////////////<

got me giggling alone like

 

here's how i imagine rosie and leo would wake up: