CHAPTER 3: CONGRATULATIONS

MASTER'S DOLL

ROSIE’S POV

 

 

I panted like hell while trying to hold my final pose. Then the crowd shriek, screamed our names, clapped and whistled. I smiled so wide until my head hurt. Then we got up, held each other’s hands, and bowed deep while shouting a loud and huge ‘THANK YOU’.

Finally, our fourth debut stage is done. Our first one was on Inkigayo, and this is the Music Core stage. After this, we will continue promoting, and, if we’re lucky, wishing we could win 1st place. The reception to our music was great. On Soribada and Melon we stayed at number four during two weeks of our debut, that’s something.

The girls and I went busy bowing to everyone while climbing down the stairs off the stage. A lot of people congratulate us, patted our backs and stuff. I continued bowing along the way until I almost bang my head to Gain’s and got a sore back, as if my head isn’t spinning enough. We sighed a huge relieve when we reached our changing-waiting room and closed the door behind us.

I let out a loud and long growl while throwing myself to the extremely comfy three-seated couch near the door, grabbed a bottle of mineral water and gulped loudly. I had a hard time swallowing, my throat hurts really bad until I coughed, while Jihae comfortably threw herself next to me and clung on to my left arm, resting her head on my shoulder. Eunhee put her head on top of the make-up table and Gain lied on the floor, breathing hard. Our manager laughed.

“Good job, kids. There’s still some performances by other groups until they announce the winning results. You guys did well, and the representatives said you should anticipate winning first place,” he said proudly.

“I still think I didn’t do well enough,” Jihae said in a tired tone.

I have to agree with her. As the leader and the eldest, she must have realized that even the smallest mistake that we made would be dangerous to us if we really want to win.

“Ey, we did great, really. Don’t you realize the fanchants tonight is especially louder? And we are just rookies” said Eunhee, supporting her chin with one hand. Gain huffs.

“I didn’t miss any high note, so that’s something. And Rose-unnie rapped like crazy while doing those popping moves,” said Gain while rolling around the floor. Jihae laughed, then poked Gain’s with the tip of her boots. I chuckled. The maknae-slash-vocal-princess really looks like a hamster tonight.

“Rose, I think you have a fever,” Jihae said while checking my neck and forehead. “You’re burning up!”

I touched my forehead. Well, to be honest, I already felt sick even since this afternoon when we did our make-up. I just don’t want to make them worried and ruin our performance. Now that Jihae mentioned it, a sudden wave of headache hit me. I frowned and closed my eyes.

“You have fever,” said the manager oppa. He held my lower neck and my temples. “Maybe you should rest a little. I’ll excuse you so you don’t have to attend the winner announcement, is it fine with you?”

I only nodded and raised my thumb. Talking would be hell for my throat.

Gain woke up then sat on my lap while hugging my neck. “Unnie, we’ll just tell them that our horse queen got sick. It’s okay,” she said while messing with my hair. I grinned then slapped her hand.

“Be polite, catnip,” I said in an amazing frog-like voice. Gain and Jihae laughed.

“Stop talking Rose, you sound like . But I’m glad you were able to rap though. Your voice was getting huskier and huskier towards the end, but it really gave out a charm,” said Jihae, smiling.

“That voice made her sound even more ier,” Eunhee said teasingly while grinning. “Isn’t it, oppa?” she continued poking our manager oppa’s waist. He looks embarrassed. “Stop that, kiddo,” he said, then both of them laughed.

 

While waiting, everyone was busy chatting, laughing and snapping so many selcas. The manager oppa gave me some FG Troces which was a throat medicine. I it and felt my throat slightly getting better. Then the time for the award announcement came. We got so nervous. Gain started to jump around, Jihae fell silent and Eunhee went busy fixing her hair. I couldn’t do anything since my headache is getting worst and my stamina had left my knees I couldn’t barely stand up. Then the TV staff opened our door, gave us the cue to get out again to the stage. Our manager excused me to the staff that I couldn’t go because I was sick. She nodded, telling me to get some rest, then the girls nervously walked out.

I whispered ‘fighting’ to the girls as they walked out. Jihae turned back and hugged me tight in silence. I hugged her waist. I know she’s terribly nervous. Then she pulled away and walked out with our manager. I was left alone.

The silence was nerve wrecking. It’s quite crowded and noisy outside of our waiting room, but there was no TV in our changing room so there was no way for me to know the result of tonight’s polling, or when it will be announced, or even what is going on out there on the stage. Seconds, minutes flew by felt like hours. I moved my legs in constant anxiety as there was no telling on how our result will be.

Ever since our debut, we were marked as the powerful rookie that could conquer the future with our positive image. We got third place on every music show in just weeks after our debut and our company calculated that we could be winning tonight due to the flow of constant polls on us by viewers.

 

I silently pray for the best for our group while fighting my headache, which had gone even worse. But my anxiety made me feel too worried to even lie down on the couch.

 

 

It’s been about half an hour when finally there was a huge ruckus of girls screeching, crying and talking near my waiting room. Next thing I knew was the door banged open then something hit me in my face and hugged me very-very tight until I can’t breathe.

 

“Wha—“

“ROSIE WE WON!! WE WON FIRST PLACE!!!” I could somewhat hear Jihae’s muffled voice mixed in happiness and tears. I couldn’t do anything but let out a sigh of relieve and hugged her back. I could hear Gain and Eunhee laughed while crying, the manager oppa congratulated us and then they hugged me as well.

 

There, our hard- work paid off. We won, now we sat on the couch hugging each other tight, tears mixed in sweat and make-up.

“Yay,” I whispered in the worst of my voice. I could only smile quietly as I have no power of crying, my headache took all my stamina and emotions away.

The girls let go of me, and I saw Jihae smiling while crying, sitting on my lap while holding both my shoulders. Eunhee was on my left, holding tight a crystal clear trophy with our group name on it, Gain was grinning and there were tear marks on her cheeks. I messed Gain’s hair.

“Great job, kids. But remember, this is only the beginning. You have to work harder if you want to continue becoming number one in this industry,” said our manager.

 

We all nodded.

 

“There’s still interviews and stuff after this,” said Jihae, back to her serious self while wiping her tears and turning back. “Is it okay for you to not coming with us, Rose? You’re still burning up, and we still have lots of schedule tomorrow. I think you should rest,” she said.

I nodded. “I’ll do my best in getting better,” I said hoarsely.

“How come you’re so calm amidst everything?” Eunhee scoffed, while resting her arm and head on my shoulder. I smiled.

“Alright then, the interview is in 10 minutes. You guys better fix your appearance a little,” said the manager. They all nodded, then rushed to the mirror fixing their hair.

“Rose, I got you some medicine here, drink them, okay? This one is for fever, I don’t know how strong it would be but it should help, after you drink it you might feel a little bit sleepy. And this one is for your headache. Here’s your water,” our manager attended to me with full care. I nodded.

“Thank you very much, manager-nim,” I said formally in my frog voice.

He laughed, then messed my short hair. “Get well, Rose. The interview is from 9 PM until 10 PM. After the interview I’ll let you guys celebrate, then rest. Special for tonight, no practice,” he said loudly. The girls cheered happily. I laughed, but then regret it. My throat hurt like a .

A few minutes later, our manager drove the girls out of the room for the interview. They looked so happy despite of being fatigued, and I whisper a gratitude for having such a beautiful group.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I took it, then saw a text message. It was from Ravi. I smiled a little while reading it.

 

“Rose-ah, congratulation!! Chukkhae, chukkhae, chukkhae~! My beautiful dongsaengs won woohoo!! We should celebrate, but how I wonder kekekeke~ I wish I could see you soon! Miss you! ^_^”

 

This guy is really something. I still don’t understand why he acted like this. Is it only to me or the same towards the other members? But I never saw anything like this from Ravi or the other seniors on their phones. I sighed, then put my phone aside. I’ll reply him later. My headache is getting worse until the Korean hanja seemed like they’re dividing themselves into two in my eyes.

 

 

 

I, finally, lie down on the couch, trying to tame my wildly-spinning head. Even after taking the medicines I don’t feel any good progress in my throat or my fever.

I still wore my tight, black leather pants with sleeveless black blazer with low V-neck cut to my chest, the costume of our performance. I already took my boots off, it was so heavy to dance wearing them. I ran my hand through my short hair then tried to block the light from my eyes. I’d love to turn the light off but it’ll be too risky if I pass out here due to my phobia of the dark. I let out a long sigh and closed my eyes.

 

Suddenly, the door creaked open. Someone came in, then the door was closed. A faint ‘click’ at the door told me that it was being locked. I didn’t even bother to see who entered, thought it was just the manager. But then the edge of my couch near my left foot went heavy as if someone sat on it. I open my eyes.

My first focus was only to the clock hanging on the wall. It was still five minutes past nine. Still so many time to sleep until 10 PM. I grunted, until I saw who were sitting on my couch through my blurry eyes.

 

 

Jung Taekwoon sat there.

 

 

I jolted awake and rushed to sit properly. What the hell is he doing here?!

 

“S-sunbaenim! I didn’t know you’d come!” I said while panting. Blood rush over my cheeks. Goddamn it, why did he had to see me like this? All sweaty and pale and messy and stuff.

Leo only nodded and stared at me for a while before he answered. “Met some staff outside, said you didn’t feel well so I went to check. You look pale.”

“Thank you for being so attentive to us,” I said formally.

I don’t know how to hide my blushing cheeks, which was totally burning, only worsening my fever and my already throbbing headache.

Then there were a long silence. I sat there, stiffened in a formal stature, both hands on my knees, head still throbbing but my heart beats faster in hardly-contained-happiness. Who wouldn’t be nervous, sitting next to your idol, not as a fan but as a colleague? As his junior that he silently watches over? Just the mere thought of this made it hard for me to hold my smile down. I took glimpses at Leo’s figure next to me. His shoulders are no joke. Wide, stern. His side profile is very smooth it’s almost ethereal and god-like. He wore black outfits and huge black coat today which matches him most. I tried my best not to scream my lungs out.

Then suddenly he moved. He took something out of his coat pocket, then threw it to my lap. It was a small present, wrapped in cute red paper bag. I took it,  then shot him a questioning look.

“Congratulations for winning number one,” he said shortly.

I think my heart could explode anytime soon. I nodded, so embarrassed and happy and extatic I didn’t know what to say. I opened the paper bag, and saw a bundle of white earphone in a small plastic container. I took it out. I was shocked.

“Sunbaenim… did you..--?”

Leo cut through my stutters with a nod, then he stared at me.

“You fainted in the recording room and I was outside of the room. I went to help. It’s fine.”

I can almost felt tears b on my eyes. He was that shadow. He took me from the darkness. He brought me to the clinic. He knew I was tortured when my only earphone from my late mother broke, as I didn’t know where to buy a new one, nor having any money to buy any. He didn’t say a thing yet he did something. I was really moved by it. The way he stared at me, his serious eyes, his perfect face, his pink lips, his sincerity.

I felt that finally my tears flow down my face. I turned around, put his present on a nearby table and looked at him.

At that moment, I didn’t care about my image in front of him anymore. He really means the world to me. I let him caught myself off guard. My hot tears fell down. My head was throbbing and spinning, my nose’s a wreck, my throat was sore, my body burned up but I don’t care. I jumped up and threw myself to him, wrapping my arms around him. Even sitting next to him, I was way shorter. I buried my face on the crook of his neck.

“Thank you,” I whispered, as my voice grew weaker. I felt dizzy, but so happy. I tightened my arms around his shoulder.

I could feel he was shocked. He hesitated. But then his arms moved, slowly, and he hugged me back. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and latched it tighter, slowly brought my body closer to his. He didn’t say a thing, but I felt him nodded his head in silence. We stayed that way for quite long, until I remembered that he’s an idol, I’m an idol. What if someone sees us? But then again, he did lock the door.

I didn’t care about anything else anymore. I’m hugging Leo. Jung Taekwoon. My idol, my only reason of coming to Korea all the way from home. And he hugged me back, even tighter. It felt so extatic, making me feel even dizzier but almost got drunk off happiness. His warm, stern body was perfect. I could also felt his heartbeat in his chest going faster.

I raised my face slowly, only to face his chin. Then he slowly look down to me, his eyes pierced into mine. I really didn’t know what he was thinking in his silence. I wish I know what secret he hid behind his eyes. We stayed in that position for a while, staring into each other’s eyes. This moment is perfect. My safe haven, my perfect place in his hands. Even through my dizziness and feverish body, I still feel a strong magnetic pull towards this man. His face really did shine.

Our face grew closer. He slowly leans down until I can smell our breaths intertwined. His breath smells really sweet like latte, and I could even smell my own breath tasting like blueberries I just ate before my performance. Only weirdly, my breath was really hot. Oh, yeah, I’m totally sick. But I really couldn’t care.

My eyelids slowly closed and I could feel Taekwoon’s cold lips touching mine. Our eyes slowly closed.

I felt like there was a firework exploding in my chest and my head as Taekwoon kissed me. He slowly moved. His movements were slow, careful and soft. I replied his kiss, slowly, sensing if there is any rejection coming. But there wasn’t any. Our movement naturally synchronized, our breaths go faster. I slipped my right hand to the back of his head, gently his amazingly soft, deep black locks, my left hand hung on his shoulder. Taekwoon’s hands moved. He took my left free hand into his right hand and as our fingers latches together, he squeezed my hand. His left hand led the way as we slowly fell into position. I laid myself on top of the black three-seats-couch and he supports his weight on top of me with his free hand.

Our kiss grew hotter and hotter and we started to pant during the kiss. Taekwoon lied fully on top of me, threw his black coat away and only left there wearing black tight shirt and black jeans, while the buttons of the upper part of my V-neck blazer had already opened by him. His totally toned abs pressed my stomach and I could sense grew tense as he moved in between my legs. Taekwoon was really busy exploring my wet cavern with his tongue. He really did tastes like sweet, hot latte. I his lower lip, earning a deep whispered moan from him. I smiled. He my tongue, as we were fighting for dominance. The sensation was so extatic for me until I suddenly feel like I could faint. I placed my left hand on his muscular chest and pushed him away softly while panting. He supported his weight on top of me with both of his hands, also panting.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

His voice were so soft, while panting, he sounds so y in my ears that it sent goosebumps through my entire body.

“I w—want to tell you s-s-something..” I stuttered. My body isn’t really being cooperative.

Taekwoon found it funny. He smiled, and caressed my hair while raising his eyebrows. Then I made my decision. I think it’s safe enough now to tell him my utmost promise to myself once I succeeded in becoming an idol.

 

“Sunbaenim.. You can have me,” I said, my voice was strong, but it almost cracked due to my sore throat.

Taekwoon frowns, he seemed shock a little. “What do you mean?”

I inhaled first.

“I made a promise with myself before I join Jelly. You already knew since day one that you are my inspiration in pursuing my dream of becoming a performer, right?” I asked. Taekwoon nodded fast. I smiled, then continued, even though my voice was really-really bad and my throat felt worse.

“Then?” he demanded.

“I succeeded, right? Now we won. It was all because of you. You are the one who motivate me,” I said, smiling.

“I still don’t get what you mean,” Taekwoon still frowns on top of me. I had to hold back my urge to start kissing his lips again, which was only about two inches away. I sighed.

“You are the one who encouraged me to go this far, to actually deny all the rules, to go all the way to Korea to achieve my dream. I did it, I won. I don’t regret anything. So, I owe you big time. And I’m going to pay my debt to you.. with this,” I said, then I lean forward to kiss him again.

He almost got carried away with the kiss I gave him, but he broke it.

“With…?”

“I’m going to pay my debt to you with myself. All you need to do is ask. You can torture me. You can have with me anytime you want. You can tell me anything. You can come to me anytime you need, I will keep it a secret, I will not whine or complain. No strings attached. My feelings are all mine. I’d be happily accepting any treatments you give me. I’ll be… your doll.”

I said it with all my bravery that I had saved up during all these years. I’m legal anyway, 23 years old with a 26 years old man. There, that’s my decision. Taekwoon’s lip parted in surprise of hearing what I just said.

“Are you.. sure?” he asked. Somehow he seemed to be.. worried.

I simply nodded. But I regret it later because it made my headache felt worse.

“All you have to do is ask… and continue making your path in this industry bigger,” I said.

Taekwoon only stared at me for quite some time, while the throbbing felt harder in my head, I look aside to his upper arm beside me. It was very muscular even when being covered with the sleeves of his shirt. I shivered.

Then Taekwoon’s right hand cupped my chin up. He leaned down until his whole body was on top of me, and put his lips on top of mine.

“Alright then… my voodoo doll. You are mine,” he whispered.

The mere movement of his lips on top of mine and his soft, lusty voice, got me hot for him again. He started the kiss lustfully with power, until I forgot to catch my breath. I pushed his chest again, pulling my head back.

“Why?” he asked.

I shook my head, then I coughed. Taekwoon chuckled.

“I d-don’t want you to get sick b-because of m-me,” I said between my coughs. My voice totally worsened. Taekwoon laughed again, then smiled to me.

“They said, t-the virus will be transferred if you k-kiss someone,” I tried hard to explain.

 

It's no cool to spread mono to you, dear. No cool.

 

Taekwoon leaned forward, then put his forehead on mine.

“I’ll take your fever..” he kissed my forehead, “Your coughs..” he kissed my lips, “And your dizziness away…” he kissed both of my eyes.

I smiled. He then kissed me again.

 

Twenty minutes passed nine, as I saw the clock on the wall. Still a long time before the members came back, and my body was still being busy with Taekwoon. His kiss gone deeper, and I drown in them. We got braver, as he knew that I was getting even more comfortable in his hands. I have to admit, this was not my first time doing this with a man.

 

He had already ed my blazer and has a clear path towards my upper body, same goes to his shirt and his bare chest and abs were rubbing on top of my sensitive parts. He slowly took off from my lips, and making a trail pouring kisses to my chin and jaw, while I tried to hold back moans and squeezed a handful of his hair. He stopped at my neck and marking it, causing me to gasp loudly as it was my most sensitive part throughout my whole body. Instead of stopping, he bit my lower neck, slowly giving pressure, then it with his tongue. I let out a moan due to the shock of him marking me. I could feel him slowly tugging my leather leggings off. I slightly raised my hips to help him, then he took it off perfectly.

“Just turn off the light, sunbae,” I said while panting.

“But you can’t handle the dark,” said Taekwoon, a little bit surprised. I smiled. He knew me.

“It’s okay… I’m with you.”

Taekwoon nodded. He gave me a peck before going near the wall and turn the light switch off. There were still some faint lights from the crowded lane outside, loud noises made by people outside would protect us and no one would be able to hear us or see us. I felt sure about this because once I screamed on this same fitting room and no one outside noticed me.

 

I could still see Taekwoon’s silhouette clearly. He unbuckled his belt and kicked his pants away, leaving his black shirt on, ed. I smiled when I saw stood proudly. Damn he was the real god. Plus those toned abs, neck veins, pillowy chest and muscular arms, I could only try to fight my worsening headache while holding back my own throbbing, hot sensation boiling down there. He went back on top of me. It felt so comfortable having him giving the right pressure on my body.

Taekwoon started to kiss me again. His tongue got even more wilder than before and his left hand teased me on my chest, and he my left . I was a total mess until he silenced me using his mouth. I pushed him back a little, as I couldn’t hold it any longer.

“S-sunbae… please..” I whispered weakly with my stutters. I can’t help my formalities.

I could hear Taekwoon’s lustful growl as h eagerly kissed me. Apparently my weak form turned him on. He kept my mouth busy while he placed both my legs around his hips, the head of is directly my entrance. His tongue my left earlobe. Moans escaped my weak lungs as the sensations were too overwhelming for me, but Taekwoon silenced my mouth with his. My right hand gripped his hair while my left hand clawed itself on his back.

He finally entered his whole length into my cave. My head was thrown back by the sensation, I cringe while a weak, stuttered moan escaped my mouth. Taekwoon gave me no time to adjust. He kept pushing it harder and harder until it reached my g-spot and I was a total mess. He grunts deep, then he bit my lower neck again, sunk his teeth in it and it. I was overwhelmed and moans by moans escaped my lungs. I gritted my teeth and tighten my walls around his length. He moaned deep. I continued moving my waist and gave his length a massage while I sunk my nails on his back and grabbed his hair, tried hard not to moan too loud.

His movements got faster, harder and stronger until it feels messy yet so strong. We both moaned, he growled, until I almost reached my .

“S-s-sunbae..”

“Say my name, Rose.” Taekwoon commanded.

“T-T-Taekwoon-aahh..”

I can’t hold back anymore. I felt a huge, wave of extatic throbbing sensation down there and a sudden wave of release gone out. Turns out, Taekwoon were even more by me his name. He grunted, then I felt a sudden throb from his length inside me as he was releasing it inside.

 

Man, he released a lot.

 

We let out a long breath and I still cringed while he took out of me. He finally exhaled and lied completely on top of me. I hugged his sweaty body tightly as our breath slowed down in sync.

 

Then we just lied down for a long time on the couch. I felt my dizziness slowly disappearing but my sore throat stays, even become worse. I slowly caressed Taekwoon's  hair while putting my chin on top of his head. He was still hugging me as I could feel his heart beats slower. His shirt, luckily, wasn’t damaged at all as I clawed my nails on his back, but it was wet by his sweat. I could still smell the aroma in the room from our sweats and his releases.

 

Then Taekwoon raised his head, put his chin on my chest while looking at me in silence. I still his hair while smiling gently. He really looks so cute, like a giant fluffy kitten lying on top of me.

“Tired?” he asked. His tone sounded really worried.

I grinned.

“You took my headache away, so that’s one,” I said. My voice is still ty.

Taekwoon moved up, but was still bared with no cover down there and it my crotch, which was still sensitive. I cringed, held back my hiss. The sensation was too much for my weak heart to handle.

Taekwoon chuckled.

“Sorry,” he said.

“Don’t tease me, sunbae, my members are going to be here soon,” I jokingly said.

Taekwoon nodded. He placed his forehead on mine again.

“You’re still hot.” Maybe he means fever, not the condition of the one down there. I giggled.

“I am hot.”

Taekwoon smiled.

“You sound y.”

“Hmm.”

We stayed looking at each other, observing each other’s face in the dark. It was dark, I reminded myself again. If it was with anyone else, were I’m to be alone, maybe I would have passed out like I did back then. But now, I feel so safe and secure in the hands of the winter lion.

“Say my name, Rose.”

“Why?” I suddenly remember his ‘command’ again, and I could feel my cheeks burning.

“’Sunbae’ is boring.”

I hummed, then I whispered slowly. “Taekwoon..”

Turns out this gave him the drive to override me again. He kissed me, over and over again, until I got carried away and slowly feeling a knot getting tied again in my stomach. His tongue explored my mouth. He and bite my lower lip and I softly moan again as my cave. But as it get hotter, he pulled away. I let out a disappointed sigh.

“We’ll continue later, inhyeong,” he said.

Him calling me by inhyeong (doll) sounded really cute. He stood up, without turning on the light, grabbed his pants and getting dressed, then picked my clothes from the hanger. But as I tried to stand up, he held both my shoulders and put me back to the seat.

“I’m dressing you up, doll. Stay,” Taekwoon said.

I was startled, but then I just nodded.

Amazingly, Taekwoon knew which one was the set of clothing that I wore today to this place before I get changed into costumes. He helped me wearing my undergarments, put on my ripped jeans, my low black boots, my black soft turtleneck sweater and my army green long outer coat. All he did in the dark. Then he picked up his own scarf that he threw away before, then put his black coat back on. After picking my costume from the floor, he hang it on the hanger and then he turn the lights back on.

After having a hard time adjusting my eyes to the brightness of the light, I immediately check the time. Still ten minutes to 10 PM… so that was a quickie. I grinned, thinking I should give him some more of these sessions. Then I looked at the mess we made from our sweats and releases. I rushed for a tissue across the room. But when I stood up, my knees gave up and I fell to the floor.

“Rose!” Taekwoon were shocked. He kneeled next to me. “I told you to sit down.”

I grinned. “My knees gave up on me… thanks to you.”

Taekwoon shook his head, cupped my face in both of his hands and again pressing his forehead to mine. “You’re still feverish.”

He brought me up, let me sat again on the couch while he opened a pack of wet tissue, pulled lots of them and wiped the couch clean. Lucky the couch was covered by black leather. After Taekwoon cleaned it, it still looks wet, but it’s drying and the smells were gone, replaced by the soft fragrance of the wet tissue.

I looked at my reflection on the mirror, then hissed. “My hair looks like lion’s mane.”

This made Taekwoon burst out laughing. His laugh was so lovely. This was the first time I saw him laughing until he bowed down and slapped his knees a couple of times. I laughed with him.

“Sunbaenim, it’s not that funny. You’re the winter lion, anyway,” I finally said.

Taekwoon then sat down at my left side. His right hand hugged my shoulders while his left hand fixed my hair.

“It’s thick,” he said.

I nodded, then I also fixed his hair with my right hand.

After that, we were in quite some silence. We leaned back on the couch, heads turned facing each other, while as usual Taekwoon put his forehead on mine. His eyes were shut. His breath was calm. I can almost sense his sleepiness. I touched the tip of his nose with my nose, and closed my eyes. Our breaths were synchronized while the sudden wave of sleepiness also came to me too.

Then there was a knock on the door. I was shocked, but Taekwoon calmly pushed me back to lie down on the couch, helped me put my legs straight on the couch. Taekwoon quickly pulled off his coat, covered me with it, then he put a bottle of mineral water next to the couch as if I was taking medicines.

“Sleep, now,” he said.

I nodded, knowing that he was telling me to pretend to be sleeping while he handle the rest. I close my eyes, only letting it open a little. I could still see Taekwoon rushing to the door through my eyelashes. He opened the lock. I could hear the sounds of the girls of my group talking excitedly outside, Ga In laughing. But the noises stopped once Taekwoon opened the door.

I could hear Jihae gasped and swear to God I almost broke a rib holding back my laugh. They must be really shocked seeing the Leo, who they were scared of, opening the door for them instead of me. Even my manager sounded extremely shocked.

“Oh—Taekwoon-goon, you’re here? Wha--what were you doing? Where is Rosie?”

I could hear the girls muttering in shock. Then Taekwoon answered coldly. I took a peek through my eyelashes again. I saw him bowing to my manager.

“I am sorry to surprise you. I was going to congratulate Rosie when the other staff told me that she was sick here, so I went in. She already changed clothes and was sleeping. She has fever too, so I covered her,” Taekwoon explained in a very polite and short manner. My manager only nodded.

Then Taekwoon stepped aside, letting them all in. I immediately shut my eyes tighter. I heard footsteps, then the girls begin to talk. I don’t know if Taekwoon is still there or not, I’m sure as hell I don’t want him to leave yet. I feel hands touching my body. Someone held my shoulder gently.

“Rosie? Rose?” she called me softly.

I pretend to wake up slowly, then hummed with my worst cracked voice. “Hmm… Jihae.” I pretend to slowly open my sore eyes and stretched a little. “How’s the interview..?”

The girls let out a sigh of relieve. At least the horse didn’t die being left alone.

“It was okay. Everyone was worried about you and they wished you to recover soon. We won two times in count, Music Core and Inkigayo. Good start, Rose,” said Jihae with a soft smile.

I smiled while realizing I have puffy eyes, then reached out to my members. We hugged. And I cried, again.

“Don’t cry, horse.. Don’t cry..” sang Eunhee near my ear.

I laughed while crying, and hugged Jihae tighter. Then we let go of each other. The girls then got busy greeting Taekwoon, then busy with chatter and laughter and taking pictures. I don’t have any energy left to join them so I only had one photo taken with the members while they sat down next to me on the couch, then they got busy again.

Taekwoon, who was talking to my manager all along, walked towards me. I can’t even stand up, so I just sit there weakly, feeling the tears streaming as Taekwoon squatted in front of me. He raised a hand, then wiped my tears. I smiled.

“Go celebrate,” he said. I nodded. I look around if anyone was looking at me, they didn’t. So I secretly held Taekwoon’s fingers.

“Thank you,” I whispered.

Taekwoon nodded.

 

 

 

 

LEO’S POV

 

 

“T-Taekwoon-ah..”

 

I shivered.

 

Rosie. Rose.

 

The way she moaned my name. The way she looked directly to my eyes. Her soft skin. Her lean yet curvy figure. Her lips. Everything about her was… alluring.

 

I paced around in my bedroom. My mind wanders around Rosie. Hell.. she was amazingly y. I never thought a tomboy could be this y. She’s cute, pretty, and despite the strong image she brought to the public, she was amazingly… warm and soft. Fluffy, like a rabbit.

I didn’t realize myself smiling when I remember her saying ‘my hair looks like a mane’ just then, smiling when I remember her hug, her way of saying ‘thank you’, her tears.. her flower-scented body.. her sparkling eyes, that shines like a star…

 

And now, she’s my doll. She told me to come to her anytime I need her, do whatever I want to her.

Well.. to be honest.. I just want to kiss her. Kiss her all over again, and hug her until time itself stops.

But.. Do I really deserve her?

 

Yet again, I feel guilty towards Ravi. He was the one who asked me to go to her because he was busy with his own schedule. Now, I sort of took his girl from him.

 

Not just taking her away from him…. I think, it is more like she pulled me towards her.

I took my phone out, opened the photo gallery. There she is. Good thing I snap a few photos with her. She smiled so brightly in my arms even though she was sick. She even still smiles along the way when I helped her to walk out of the building, during our chit-chats together.

 

She’s … angelic. She’s a fine porcelain doll.

 

Do I really like her?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*) I DID IT GUYS!!! POURED ALL MY HEART TO THIS CHAPTER! NYAHAHAHHAH... wait, I’m losing ideas :v ngahahahah NEXT MISSION: MAKE LEO CRY!! but i still dunno how to do it T_T gimme some BYULBIT POWA PLEASE HAHAHAH comment and sub away, if you like it! Thank you for reading!

This is how i made out with leo

and this is how he ruin my life: