SUNDAY MORNING

MASTER'S DOLL

Morning came just as fast as usual, uncomfortable and annoying to my eyes. The only thing that made mornings great was to wake up holding the woman you loved the most. And in these happy states, I can’t even think about what day it was.

Rosie was still asleep, wearing my sweater, while I wore my usual sleeping attire. She didn’t even budge when I streched and yawned. I knew she had been tired, and so was I. After a long night releasing so much, after so many ragged moans and yelling each other’s name, we just absentmindedly fell asleep on the couch.

Damn, the memory of last night just made the bulge on my pants grew harder.

 

“,” I mutter.

 

I tried concentrating on something else to calm my member down. I tried to picture making coffee, right when Rosie opened her eyes. She grabbed my arm right away.

 

“Stay..” she mumbled, while yawning. “I don’t want to move.”

I laughed. “Move? How—“

 

My voice was cut down into silence right when Rosie breathed on my ear.

“I’m still hungry.”

“Of—of what?” I pretend not to realize.

 

God-ing-damn-it my morning wood!

, Rosie!

 

And just then her wicked hand caressed my morning wood, which stood tall with pride down there.

 

“You’re a bad liar, Jung Taekwoon-nim,” she whispered, while smiling at me teasingly.

I sighed. “Don’t you want to eat breakfast first? This could wait.”

“You promised you would do anything I want this week.”

“Yes I did.”

“Then.. be my breakfast,” Rosie said, crawling on top of my body, with the insides on her thigh my wood softly.

I hissed, then I bit my lips.

 

I really want to make some coffee right now.

 

 

I growled. This wasn’t the first time Rosie made me lost control. I grabbed her body, kissing her lips so hard while running as fast as I could to my bedroom. I felt Rosie smiling in our kiss, then I slowly threw her body to the bed, watching her giggle while lying down on the bed and opening her clothes, as I threw away mine.

“You are so impatient, doll,” I whispered, while crawling on the bed to reach Rosie.

“This is how I bid you good morning,” Rosie said, while wrapping her arms around my body. “Come on. We did this a lot, and you’re still not used to it yet?” she whined, as I her earlobe.

I shook my head.

I lied on top of her, kissing, every inch, every spot of , lips and jaw, as my right hand knead her . She hissed, her playful hand caressed the head of my member. She then suddenly turned my body until I was beneath her, and she slowly climbed down nearing my stark- member, arousing me with her eyes.

“Too bad you’re not used to this yet..”

She the head of my member until I gasped in shock.

 

Yes, she had never did this to me. Never, ever since we started this whole thing. She playfully teased the head of my member, then the neck, and then she engulfed the whole length into her wet, warm cavern. Everything... wicked that she did down there managed to drive me crazy with white hot dizzying pleasure.

She was amazingly skilled and sensual. She knew my weak points, and she pleased me just how I want to be pleased. I unconsciously grabbed her hair as her head started bobbing up and down on my member. I couldn’t even count how many times I hissed her name as she did her wondrous job down there until I reached my first , and I realized that she swallowed the whole release, my wood clean, and finishing it with a slight pop sound with her red lips. She climbed back to my body, and I was somewhat a little bit embarassed that I was still trying to catch my breath. I noticed there was still a string of spit and between her lips.

Rosie smiled, teasingly.

“Have a taste,” she said, and without worry she kissed me whole in my mouth, and I didn’t even want to resist. It was amazing that even after releasing so many, my morning wood wouldn’t just calm down. It still stood tall strongly. Maybe because Rosie had started to move on top of me again.

 

“God Rose, how could you be so strong---”

“Shut up,” she muffled me with her lips.

 

But I felt challenged. This might be the last chance I have to love her, to have her for myself, to taste  her like this. I want to do more. With a grunt, I turned our position until she was under me, with her back facing me.

 

“This is new,” she whispered.

 

I trailed kisses behind her, from the back of her shoulder to her lower back, and she moaned my name when my fingers played with her entrance, which was already wicked wet.

“I love you,” I whispered to her ear, and I could feel her shivering under my breath.

With my member still hard on, I into her without hesitating, giving her no time to adjust, causing her to moan my name almost breathlessly. I started pounding into her, faster, and deeper, and it just made her moaned about wanting more. I grabbed her hair to her back, riding my personal, fantastical, almost maniacal race of pleasure with her moans chanting my name.

I love you, Rosie-ah,” I, yet again, managed to whisper those words into her ears, as I came to a release in the same time with her. A dizzying oasis of pleasure-filled releases in her completed the morning, as we both fell back to the bed.

 

“I love you.. that much, Taekwoon-nim,” she whispered, still catching her breath.

 

I pull her closer, wrapping my arms around her body tighter, while lacing our legs together.

 

“I love you that much, and I could still love you more.”

“Thank you...” she nuzzled her nose to the crook of my neck.

 

 

 

 

I sort of lose track of what time it was, after we spent the whole morning cuddling, talking about nothings, and ending up with Rosie complaining that she’s hungry, that she needed real breakfast.

 

“You said it yourself, you want me as your breakfast. You already have it,” I said teasingly, locking her body in mine. She struggled to release herself from my hugs while laughing.

“You’re not enough. I need eggs. Eeeeeggssss~” she whined while giggling, as I poured kisses on her face.

“Hmm... then, make me coffee,” I finally grunt.

 

Now I really don’t wanna move, but you wanna go. Why are we always this contradictive..

 

“Okay, the usual latte?” she asked, kissing my chin.

“I could get latte anywhere. But only you could brew robusta so good.”

“Then robusta it is. Now let me go, you wouldn’t want your girl to cook bunk- ,” she said. “It’s eleven already!”

 

I really couldn’t help but to snort and laughed as she jumped away from my body, and yes, . I fold both of my arms under my head, staying on the bed as I watch Rosie taking my white knit sweater, wearing only that. She walked towards the audio player in the living room. I know she would play my old, indie-western MP3 player collection. And I know exactly that she would play that song. Oasis’ old song, Songbird. Her all time favourite to wake up in the morning, she once said.

I laughed more when she shook her while walking towards the kitchen, tying her hair up into a messy, silver bun.

I woke up from my bed, wearing my training pants and my t-shirt, starting to make up the messy bed, picking up clothes from the floor. After sometime, I could smell the usual crisp, fresh aroma of robusta coffee originating from the kitchen, along with some other nice smells, which I could guess her usual omelette, and some other things I couldn’t figure out.

Just smelling those fragrances made my stomach grumble. I walked towards the kitchen, sitting on the counter, watching Rosie cooking things from her back.

 

Every morning that we could spent together had always been like this. Normal, fragrant with delicious smell of coffee and breakfasts, and the silhouette of my lovely woman cooking in my kitchen while wearing my clothes.

 

It’s like a beautiful illusion. That everything was going to be normal. That we could live as normal couple, normal people.

 

“Here,” Rosie put the coffee cup suddenly in front of me, waking me up from my thoughts. “Are you okay?”

I nodded, sipping the robusta. And I wasn’t disappointed.

“Amazing, love,” I said.

 

The robusta this morning tasted just as great as usual. She smiled.

“It’s already past breakfast time. Do you want to eat heavier meals?” she asked.

I nodded. “Anything’s fine.”

Ppajeon sounds great, you know.”

“Can you put some shrimps too? There’s some in the fridge.”

“I knew you would say that,” she chuckled. “Then have the toasts first. Wait.”

“Don’t you think it’s heavy enough? You obviously want your husband to be fat, huh,” I teasingly said.

She laughed.

“Come on, you’re a shikshin and there’s no lying to me,” Rosie said, while frying the ppajeon dough. I smiled.

 

I didn’t even realize the word husband just came out that easily.

Well, it’s really easy just to picture my life as a family man with Rosie as my wife in it.

 

What had amazed me was the fact that, even after only spending the night with me 2-3 times in the last year, she automatically knew everything that I liked. Food, the way to brew my coffee, my morning habits, and all other sorts of things. For example, she knew I didn’t like cold coffee, she knew exactly how I liked my eggs and toasts, she knew that I only preferred nut-and-chocolate spread rather than jams. She learned Korean cooking with me, until she was able to make the best kimchi jjigae that I had ever tasted. She even brew the robusta so perfectly until I was shocked by the fact that she used to be a barista back in her country.

 

And her dream was to cook together with my mother and sisters someday.

Ain’t that your perfect bride-to-be?

 

Yes, she had flaws. Yes, she’s not perfect. She’s not the typical Korean idol beauty. She’s normal, as normal as you think an idol could be. But in all her normal appearance, she has thousands of quirkiness and uniqueness that I loved.

When men were young, they dreamed about having a girlfriend who was exceptionally beautiful, slim, pale skinned, with long and pretty legs and also pretty long hair. Yeah, those were required in their ideal type. But when you grew up to be an adult, to be a mature person ready to bear mature love, you’ll realize that what you need wouldn’t be beautiful face. You’ll want someone who you wouldn’t be bored to spend mornings of eternity with.

 

Someone who understand you, know you, living a real life with you.

 

And for me, there she was, smiling at me, handling a plate of freshly fried haemul ppajeon, omelettes and a bowl of rice to me.

 

“I put shrimps in it. I saved some for Jaehwan-oppa. He loved shrimps, right? You should give it to him later, it’s in that container.”

“Thank you, Rose.”

 

The ppajeon and the omelette today tasted just as nice as the usual.

 

“Where would you like to go today?” I said while chewing.

“Hmm... I have no idea. You?” She grabbed a toast.

“One thing for sure, I won’t take you to that chicken feet restaurant anymore.”

“Oh hahahahaha..”

“I really have no idea,” I said, sipping on my coffee.

“I guess we’ll found out later,” she said. “Were you embarrassed of me, Taekwoon-nim?”

I shook my head, still digging in the omelette. It was huge. And I liked it huge.

Rosie just chuckled.

“Where did you know Jaehwan liked prawns and shrimps?”

“Oh, your cooking battle,” she giggled again. “You really can’t stand losing, huh. Even to your brothers.”

“Their tongues were not objective.”

She laughed at this.

You are very competitive.”

I nodded.

There was silence for sometime, as Rosie enjoyed her matcha latte, and I was way too engrossed in my ppajeon.

“About what you asked, about Pyo Jihoon,” I started.

She quickly turned her head to me, with bright, excited eyes. I grinned.

“I contacted him the other day, Wonshik gave me his number, the two of them met when Wonshik auditioned for Show Me the Money or what was the name of the show...”

“And then??”

“He said, it was too bad but he had to discuss it with his manager first. But he would love to do the project with you. I gave him your contact card,” I ended.

 

And Rosie’s expression was priceless. She squealed, both hands in the air. She might also forgot that she didn’t wear any pants, as she jumped around. I only sipped my coffee, holding back laughter. Rosie ran towards me, hugged me and kissed the tip of my head.

 

“Thank you so much!”

I nodded.

Actually, a couple weeks ago the CEO approved Rosie’s dream to have a solo project with a male rapper, and she immediately asked CEO Hwang if she could do it with Block B’s member, P.O, because she said she liked his voice and his rap style. Wonshik sulked for a week about not being asked to collab with her, and I had to deal with all his nagging.

“Why are you so excited about Jihoon anyway?”

“Are you jealous?” she quickly responded, shooting me an annoying smirk.

I snorted, gathering all the dirty dishes and helping her washing them. “Why should I.”

“Well, usually guys got jealous when their girlfriend got close with someone else.”

I kept my silence, not knowing what to say, as Rosie started to glare at me. But I can’t help not responding to her. I sighed.

 

“You wouldn’t like me if I start to be jealous, Rosie, seriously,” I said, “people got hurt when I got jealous.”

Rosie laughed. “Oh really?”

“Besides,” I cut her short, putting away the sponge, and looking straight to her eyes. “I already think of you as my fiancee, someone that I would be married to someday, so I don’t think I should worry about those, and neither should you. I think we have to trust each other, right?”

 

I never thought that those words would shock her. She fell silent, then she walked away to sit at the counter’s chair, seemed to be lost in thoughts.

“Rosie?”

 

She stared at me, blankly.

 

 

“Were you being serious with those words?” she asked.

I nodded.

 

“But.. Taekwoon-nim.”

“Hmm?”

“It’s ... Sunday. Today is .. Sunday.”

 

 

I didn’t even remember what day it was, and I think my brain still couldn’t process that it was already Sunday.

Already the last of our time.

 

Already our last opportunity to be together.

 

I shook my head eagerly.

“S.. So what? There’s still hours, days, years, if you want me to keep on loving you!”

Why did I sound so angry?

I don’t even understand.

 

And Rosie didn’t even reply. She became a statue on that chair. A beautiful, pale statue of grief, as tears started to flow to her cheeks.

 

I walked towards her in anger, held her shoulders, shook her body. Anything to wake her up.

 

 

Anything to convince her that I would always love her, no matter how long I should wait.

 

“Please, Rose. Don’t be like this, I beg you... We still have time...”

 

 

And now, I’m begging.

 

 

Memories from years ago rang in my ears, when in an interview, I was called cheap for doing the begging gesture in our Voodoo Doll choreography. Well, even though I was the one who made that move, I had never begged for anything. That’s why I defend myself, that I’m not cheap.

 

 

But now I’m begging.

And I don’t think I’m cheap.

Would you not beg for your most beloved one to stay happy?

 

 

 

Rosie finally wiped her own tears, forcing a smile.

 

“You’re right... we still have time until.. midnight, right?” she said, in a just-cried voice.

I nodded, eagerly.

Rosie suddenly stood up, holding my hand, leading me towards the living room where I kept my piano. We sat on the piano chair, as Rosie unfold the key cover.

 

“I will answer to you with this,” she said.

And she played the piano while singing a song, that most people would directly know the meaning.

 

Don’t be sorry, that makes me more pitiful

With your pretty red lips

Please hurry, kill me and go

I’m all right.

 

Look at me one last time, smile like nothing’s wrong

So when I miss you I can remember

So I can draw your face in my mind

 

Love you, loved you

I must have not been enough

Everyday I grow restless

Everything about you is becoming faint...

 

My selfishness that couldn’t let you go,

Turned into an obsession that imprison you.

Were you hurt because of me?

You sit silently.

Why am I a fool, why can’t I forget you

You’re already gone

 

Your eyes, nose, lips..

Your touch that used to touch me, to the ends of your fingertips

I can still feel you

But like a burnt-out flame, burnt and destroyed all our love

It hurts so much, but now I’ll call you a memory.

 

 

Rosie finished singing, with her utmost tender voice, but as she turn her face to me, I saw her wiping away tears, despite her forced smile.

 

 

 

“I love you, Taekwoon-nim. You’re the only one. No matter what.”