FILLER: TIME AND SPACE

MASTER'S DOLL

---------------------------I'M STILL WORKING HARD ON THE LAST CHAPTERS SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME... I'LL TRY GIVIN OUT CANDY SOMETIME. 

 

LR'S BEAUTIFUL LIAR HAD JUST BEEN RELEASED!!!!!------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LEO’s POV

 

 

 

 

“YOU LEFT ME THERE ALONE!”

 

“NO, NO, PLEASE!”

 

 

“ROSE!!”

 

I woke up all of the sudden, chasing my breath, sort of realizing my body had became sweaty.

 

Nightmare.

 

“Hey,” a soft, deep, beautiful voice came into my focus, along with a feathery touch on my arm.

I turned to my side.

 

“Bad dreams?”

 

Rosie was there.

Of course, she has always been here.

Beautifully pale, beautifully luminous in her usual white sleeping shirt. Georgeously, lying down next to me in my sun-bathed bedroom.

 

“Nightmare,” I whispered, as my heart beat slowed down.

 

Rosie sighed, folded her arm under her head, studying me.

 

“Is it the same?”

“It has always been the same,” I sighed. “Will you stay?”

 

Rosie chuckled softly, sitting up.

“You know I can’t.”

 

I abruptly sat up. “Why? You... You’ve promised you’ll stay. We’ll fix things, right..?”

 

Rosie leaned on to me, kissed my cheek.

 

“You know it’s too late,” she whispered.

I look down... and the white sheets turned into crimson red.

Blood slowly came out of Rosie’s lower stomach, to her thighs, to the sheets.

 

“No.. no, please! Oh God I’m so sorry Rose..” through my blurred vision, I desperately pressed my hands over the wound, hoping to stop the blood that never ceased to stream.

 

Rosie coldly stared back into my eyes.

 

“You killed Taegoon.”

“No... Please forgive me, Rose...”

“YOU LEFT ME ALONE!!!”

 

 

 

 

“NO!! ROSIE!”

“Whoa, whoa, Taekwoon-ah! I’m here, I’m here,” another deep voice came into me, small, soft hands holding me tight. “Open your eyes, I’m here...”

 

Yes, she was.

Rosie was there.

But the room was dark, and she was stark .

 

“Figures...” I whispered, still in shock, adjusting myself to reality, realizing my whole body still trembled.

“Take a deep breath,” she said, softly ran her fingers to my temple, wiping beads of sweat away while helping me to sat up.

 

After a few moments, I was able to breathe well, mostly because of Rosie’s hands on my chest calm me down.

 

“Was it the same dream?” she asked, worriedly.

I nod my head, and beads of sweat fell off my long fringe.

“Forgive me, Rose...” I turned to her, whispered. “You know I love you.”

 

She nodded in silence, as she brought me to her bare chest, and I gave in to her embrace.

 

“Please just forget it, come on it’s two years ago..” she whispered.

I traced her protruding shoulder blades with the tip of my fingers, kissed her striking chest bones with my lips. “I love you,” I absentmindedly whispered.

 

“I love you too.”

“Can you stay?” I asked, lifted my face to meet her eyes.

 

She sighed.

 

“You know I can’t. I have to go to the airport in three hours.”

 

I wasn’t able to respond to her by anything else, and I traced the outline of her lips with mine.

“Promise me you’ll call..”

“I will.”

 

She pulled me softly back to the bed, as I weakly wrapped her body in my arms, pulling her closer until she rest her head on my chest.

 

“It’s been two years..” she murmured. “Surprisingly, nothing happened, huh...”

“Depends on what you mean by nothing.”

“Well, we did went public,” she said, caressed my chest with her feathery touch. “But it’s always been suspiciously calm, unlike how we got into the scandal two years ago... I still don’t feel comfortable enough.”

“Then maybe it’s a green light for us,” I said, playing with her hair that fell straight to her back. “To, you know... upgrade.”

 

Rosie sat up, both of her hands beside me, supporting her body. We studied each other for a while, as I realized that her ribs, shoulder blades, back bones and even chest bones had been even more strikingly protruding than before, along with her jet black hair that had grew to the lower of her back, and her glistening pale skin in the moonlight... all those features had changed her once warm-and-fun image into a poise, georgeous woman.

 

“You really should stop dieting,” I said, as she traced the outline of my lips with her soft fingers.

She shook her head.

 

I sighed, and went back up. There was obviously something that intruded her mind.

“What is it?”

“We’ve been together for... three and a half years,” she said, her voice was nothing more than deep, beautiful blows of air. “I wonder if it’s allright for us to step forward.. and do what you wanted to do,” she said, looking into my eyes.

“We could still wait for another year if that’s what you want,” I sighed.

 

She shook her head.

“I know it would torture you.”

 

I cupped her face. “I just... need to know that you’ll always be mine,” I said.

 

She raised her right hand, and I could see my old ring still circled around her right index finger.

 

I sighed gladly that the ring was still there, as I took her hand and placed it on my cheek.

Her hands has always been so soft, so warm... even though I could see so many visible marks of old wounds that they hadn’t been able to fix.

 

“Almost three years being together, Taekwoon... Are you still not convinced enough?” she whispered with a little smile.

“I want you to be my wife already... I want to take you to my parents.”

“You already had, once.”

“Yes but discreetly. I want to... do it officially. Besides, I already have the car dealer as a side business, if I’m to stop being a singer...” I was absentmindedly calculating.

“Taekwoon, please.”

 

Rosie got off of me, sat on the edge of the bed.

 

“What is it?” I caressed her long, wavy locks, kissed the back of her slender neck.

 

“We’ve talked about this every so often. I don’t want you to give up your singing career for me,” her expression was unreadable.

 

“I would give up anything for you.”

“Yes but I don’t want that,” she turned to me, and she looked extremely disturbed. “You already gave up so much. You’re in the golden age now, with your group. I have my modelling carreer, and my group is also at the peak. Yes, people responded positively when we went public years ago, but don’t you think it’s too early to... be married?”

 

I couldn’t help but to frown. This is most likely the one thousandth time we talked about this matter.

 

“I honestly couldn’t digest what the problem is, Rose. We love each other. You yourself promised that you will be engaged to me someday, and the public seemed to bear absolutely no negativity towards us.”

 

She only sighed.

“I know... I’m sorry... but... I just can’t help feeling uneasy.”

“Rose, if anything ever happens, I won’t let you be alone like the past mistakes I made. I will be with you, and we’ll work things out. That’s what couples do, right?” I held her hand.

 

She nodded.

 

I knew how she actually felt, and I could totally understand if she still has trouble in trusting me and my words. Even though it’s been almost three years since that incident now, trust wasn’t something that fixed as easy as it broke.

 

“Alright then, dear...” I finally managed to smile. “I’ll wait. Until you trust me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please do anticipate. XD

 

BEAUTIFUL LIAR's RELEASED OMG