CHAPTER 27: I'M YOURS

MASTER'S DOLL

 

 

 

LEO’s POV

 

 

 

“Wonshik-ah, I know it’s my birthday, I know... No need for this blindfold.. what the—“

“Just shut up and follow me, hyung, come on. I’ll lead your way..”

 

I could feel Wonshik entwined our fingers together and held my right hand, carefully led me forward in what I presume to be darkness due to the blindfold they put on my eyes. I was literally blind, and I could only give up.

 

“Oh, great, another Wontaek moment.”

Hongbin’s voice. And a shutter sound.

“Don’t take any photo!” I warned him in pure annoyance.

 

I could only hear laughter.

 

I couldn’t possibly comprehend how long and how far have we been walking and entering elevators, but I could sense that we finally reached somewhere, due to Hakyeon’s sudden excitement.

 

But I couldn’t hear anything. The area was clearly very silent, no nois was heard whatsoever.

Negative thoughts started to burn its way into my brain.

 

 

What’s going on. Are they really going to pull a prank on me?

Is this Sanghyuk’s way of revenge after I hit his last night?

God I’m so not ready to die at Sanghyuk’s wrath.

 

 

“Okay, Wonshikkie, open the door,” Hakyeon commanded.

 

I could hear an electrical noise, and noticed that Wonshik brought me into a room. My eyes were closed the whole time, though, because the fabric hurt my eyes.

 

Suddenly, with a whisp of air, the blindfold was taken off my eyes.

In annoyance, I slowly shook my head and open my eyes, adjusting my sight to a new environment.

 

But everything was dark. Pitch black. I knew it was a room, but everything was so dark. Only the moonlight shone through glass windows at the edge of the room. Blind, I slowly walked forward towards the only source of light, the window.

 

What the hell are they pulling on me.

Where am I.

Yeah, I know I’m near Apgujeong, but I don’t know exactly where it was.

 

 

 

“Happy birthday to you...”

 

 

I was shocked at the sudden appearance of an unknown, tall, georgeous red-headed girl from a dark corner of the room, carrying something that looked like a beautiful cake, decorated with beautifully-lit candles.

 

And suddenly, the room was immensely bright, and I noticed that it was Rosie who stood in front of me, with a birthday cake on her hands. And right then, I noticed that VIXX members, CG members, my parents and my sister were there, singing the Happy Birthday song happily behind Rosie’s back, clapping and smiling widely.

 

“Rosie...”

“Happy birthday, my love,” she softly said with her usual husky voice. “Make a wish.”

 

I couldn’t contain my smile, as my members made teasing noises between their cheers, and my family smiling right next to Rosie. My mother held Rosie’s shoulder.

 

I nodded in my laughter, and closed my eyes.

There were two things that I wished for.

 

For my family and my friends to always be healthy and happy....

... and for Rosie and I to be together, forever....

 

And I blew the candles out.

 

Rosie smiled at me, earnestly, and I could see that tears had started to brim at the edges of her eyes.

 

“Yeaaah~ Happy birthday Leo-hyung!!”

“Chukkhae, Taekwoonie!”

“Happy birthday, dear!”

“Be happy, hyung!”

 

Hakyeon helped Rosie placing the cake on a table as we gathered around it, just like how the usual birthday celebration went.

 

“So, hyung, who’s the one getting the first cake?” Hongbin asked.

“Of course his mother, babo.”

 

And as the younger members quarrel at the back, I scooped a spoonful of cake and moved towards my mother. She happily ate the cake and caressed my cheek.

“Happy birthday, my son.”

“I love you, omma,” I smiled.

 

Then, I moved next towards my father, who had been standing a bit away from the crowd, offering the second bite of the cake.

But then he did something I would never expect to happen.

 

Just as I approached him with the cake, my father caught my hand with a silent smile, and directed me, not towards my sister, but to Rosie.

 

I was surprised, but Rosie was even more shocked than I am. And even the crowd grew silent.

 

Suddenly, my father spoke.

“You have to put her first, as your upcoming partner in life,” he said.

 

And I nodded with a smile, understanding what he said. What he really mean.

But Rosie was hesitant. And my father noticed.

 

“Jihwa-yah, please,” my father ushered her.

 

And she finally complied.

Rosie smiled as I fed her the cake, and helped me getting another slice for my sister and the rest of the guests.

 

Suddenly, the room was filled with music, as the Happy Birthday song was played through all the audio systems in the lounge. Jaehwan and Hongbin was busy ushering everyone to dance along to the music, as Hakyeon gave out champagne to everyone.

 

 

I have to admit, the party went well. Everyone seemed to be happy, and to my surprise, even Yoseob-hyung, Kiseop, Seungho-hyung and Eunji came. Turned out Rosie invited them too. They easily blend in with my family and my groupmates, and we enjoyed a fine dinner together.

 

“Should I say... this is the best birthday party ever?” I whispered to Rosie, who sat next to me.

 

She looked up to me, and smiled.

“I’m glad you like it.”

“And you look gorgeous tonight.”

 

She sighed, studying my face with some sort of amusement glimmering in her dark grey eyes.

And I didn’t lie, she really did look georgeous. With her red-wine hair, she wore a simple, dark-blue turtleneck bodyfit dress with flat ankle boots, and a very simple, natural make-up. Her pale face was illuminated by the candle on the dining table. I noticed that she ate very little tonight, but I refused to let any negative presumption crawled into my heart.

 

Gosh I really want to kiss those lips right now.

 

 

“Do you know how much I want to kiss you now?” those words just spilled out of control from my mouth.

Rosie laughed softly, yet she didn’t answer. She slowly lied her forehead to my chest, sighing.

 

“I love you so much, Jung Taekwoon,” she whispered.

“I love you more.”

“I’m sorry, but I really don’t know what to give you as a present,” she said, but she pulled something out from her pocket. “I’ll just give you this, for now.”

 

She silently put on a bracelet on my left wrist, silver chain with golden rings around the chain, with a platina eagle-head on the connecting edges.

 

My jaw almost dropped.

 

“This is--”

John Hardy’s design,” she directly responded. “You gave me platina earrings, so I wanted to give you golden bracelets.”

“Rosie, this is very..”

“Expensive? Too much?” she lift her head to face me. “Taekwoon, you gave me almost everything. This is nothing.”

 

I sighed, my index finger softly touched the platina eagle head on my bracelet.

 

“Thank you, so much,” I whispered.

Rosie nodded. She put a hand on my jaw, and moved up. I let our lips met.

 

“Ah, Leo-yah, are you really planning to make us jealous.”

Rosie quickly pulled away, and I couldn’t help whining.

 

“Then get a girlfriend hyung,” I replied to Seungho, laughing. Rosie chuckled next to me, sipping on her champagne.

“Nah, gotta focus on MBLAQ first.. with the problems that’s been hanging around...” Seungho didn’t finish his words, and just downed his drink.

“Thank you for making time to visit,” Rosie said. “Amidst all the troubles..”

“Nah, it’s fun, you know, a short break,” Seungho replied, as Eunji joined the table.

“Rosie-yah, how old are you this year?” Eunji asked, casually drinking.

“A little bit over twenty six.”

“Ya Taekwoonie oppa, she’s more than legitimate. When will you legalize her?” Eunji suddenly asked with a pout. “I’ll be happy to get wedding invitations.”

 

This time I laughed. This dongsaeng has always been the straightforward type.

 

“After I finish my service, don’t worry.”

 

Then, long ‘ooh’s’ was heard throughout the table.

“Make sure you invite me too,” Kiseop said, standing up to go to the bar. “I wanna see how more handsome you could be,” he winked and walk away.

Eunji giggled, and followed Lee Jihae’s call to the macaron stand.

 

Rosie scoffed.

“Yah, Rosie. How did you two ended up to be like this?” Seungho asked, looking a little bit tipsy.

 

I rolled my eyes, yet Rosie cleared .

“It’s a really long story.”

“Oppa got all night.”

 

What.

 

“Well, to keep it simple, Rosie liked me first but I was the first to make my move,” I said.

And, not a very nice move too,” Rosie added. One of Seungho’s eyebrow had disappeared into his hairline.

“You have to admit it was a good one, Rose. You moved along,” I , wanting to see her cheeks blush. But they didn’t. She’s strong this time.

“Well, so actually it was me who made the first move, right? You fell directly into my trap,” she smirked.

“Wow, wow, okay, I think I got it figured out,” Seungho raised both of his hands, and Rosie laughed. “So... It’s like that, huh?” he smirked towards Rosie, who grinned back at him teasingly.

“Uh-huh,” Rosie smirked, and winked towards Seungho, who laughed, as if he had figured something out.

“So... was it hot..?” Seungho whispered, yet loud enough to be heard.

 

I rolled my eyeballs.

 

“Come on Taekwoon-ah, we’re adults, we can talk about these things now.”

“Well, oppa,” Rosie slowly stood up and put her napkin away. “It was like paradise lost.”

 

Rosie smirked, winked at me, and walked away as Seungho exclaimed an ‘oooh’ and watched her walking away.

I sighed.

 

This girl could be a total tease sometimes.

 

 

“Rose, where are you going?” I shout, frustratedly.

She didn’t answer, only swishing her hands, and going to the piano.

 

“Let her, Taekwoon-ah,” Seungho waved his hand. “Maybe she got... business to do.”

I cleared my throat uncomfortably, and just downed my wine.

 

“Ehem, ehem.”

 

Suddenly a loud throat-clearing noise could be heard throughout the room, and, to my surprise, Hongbin had sat on a chair in the middle of the room holding a guitar, along with Jaehwan and Rosie standing next to each other.

 

“Good evening everyone, now me and Rosie have a special song as a present for Taekwoon-hyung. Hyung, happy birthday,” Jaehwan announced, and the crowd applauded. With a charming smile, Hongbin started playing the guitar.

 

Out of the many people
Regardless of my heart
Strangely, you keep irritating me
I don’t like how you and my close friends
Keep contacting each other

I have strange thoughts
Out of the many people
What if only us two were left
I used to always viewed our relationship as friends
Now I just see a gap

Oh, it’s Jaehwan’s song, I thought. And he sang really well, just as usual. Rosie balanced too, and she really sounded sweet. This side of her vocals wasn’t like her usual, charismatic singing voice. This one was too cute.

I want it
A little more specialness with you (F.E.E.L)
That kind of relationship (a relationship that connects)

I want one thing
A relationship that doesn’t rush, that protects each other (that know right away)
I’ll be that person (a relationship that connects)

Let’s fill up that gap one by one
(Can you feel my love for you)
Softly, softly, let’s show each other our hearts
From now on, our relationship..

 

“Happy birthday, my love,” Rosie bashfully said, at the end of the song, and along with Jaehwan, shot a huge heart towards me.

The audience applauded yet again, and the crowd went back to its original, happily noisy state. But I stood up, noticing that Rosie had disappeared from the crowd into nowhere.

 

“Hey, where did Rose go?” I asked Gain. She shook her head, her cheeks were stuffed with cake.

“I think she went there, but I’m not sure,” Gain pointed her index finger towards a dim-litted room at the corner of the lounge.

“Thanks.”

 

 

I quickly ran towards the said room, worried.

I know Rosie very well, and I know she always hide whenever she was in trouble.

What is it this time?

 

 

I walked into the dim, almost-darkened room, which was quite big and filled with boxes and racks of party supplies. Further into the room, and the noise from the party was muffled, as the door behind me was closed.

 

“Rosie?” I called out. But nobody answered.

 

A faint ‘click’ near the door got me noticed that it was locked all of the sudden, and the noise from outside was almost permanently muffled until I couldn’t even hear anything from outside.

 

“Whoever doing this, come out. Not funny.”

 

Suddenly, a soft, bossa nova style music was played throughout the room, softly, accompanied with a small, beautiful whisper of singing.

 

“Are we really going to play this game?” I loudly asked, walking further into the room, and found nothing.

 

Turn the lights off please
I’ll be in the darkness
You can lie
You did nothing wrong

 

 

“Jung Taekwoon.”

 

Then I found her. Sitting on top of an old, long, leather couch, both legs folded under her chin. Her face was hidden under her red, wavy hair that covered her entire figure.

 

“Rose, what are you doing?” I sighed. “Come on, people will start wondering where we are.”

 

She shook her head, and I felt even more worried. Is it her bipolar disorder? But she has never had any fits since three years ago.... What’s with the song...

 

Let me do it
You’re going to have a good dream now
Let me do it
In your ears, eyes and hands
There will be days and nights like paradise

 

 

I touched her hand that was folded on her legs. And all of the sudden, she pulled my hand, reached for my jaw, and kissed my lips to the fullest.

 

I was defeated by shock, yet I gave up into her. She and bit my lower lip, as she pulled me to lie on her.

 

Anyone looking for the paradise lost
Like sweet honey
Maybe I am that your diamond lost
Like something you want like crazy

 

 

Paradise Lost, huh..” I whispered, in between our kiss. “How dark.”

“You said you wanted me,” she said, her voice was nothing more than blows of air. “We’re not kids anymore...”

“Then shut up.”

“Hmm.”

 

She continued begging and tugging on my lower lip, until I opened up and let her in. Our tongue passionately danced, fighting for dominance as I didn’t stop kissing and her entire wet cavern. Her hands travel to my back, grabbing the hair at the lower of my neck, as the other sneaked under my grey, knitted sweater, leaving a long trace of mark on my skin.

 

Rosie sighed in delight as I moved on to kiss her jaw, trailing and along to her collarbones, pulling her dress up over her head and threw it away, as she cunningly unbuckled my belt and easily pulled my pants away.

 

I feel
I’m real
Where are you right now
Right now, I’m almost at paradise

 

I’m here
I’m yours
Just remember this
You and I, another paradise...

 

 

“I.. love you...” she whispered into my ears, as I nibbled on her , my palm kneading the other.

 

With a sudden force, Rosie turned me around. As I lied beneath her, she gorgeously danced on top of me, trailing kisses from my jaw down to my stomach with her sweet, burning red lips, and soon, my manhood, stood up proudly in her palms.

 

 

 

Turn the lights off please
So you can see all of me
Right now, we’re free
Nowhere we want to go back

 

 

With an intense, half-lidded stare, she kissed and nibbled the tip of my , sending heavy blows of shiver down my spine as she teasefully and the slit on my edge, nibbled with the protruding vein on my entire length.

 

Rosie..

 

In another blink of my eyes, her beautiful, hot mouth engulfed my whole length, her head slowly bobbing up and down, and I couldn’t even control my breath. I could sense my head lolling back, my fingers subconsciously entangled her red locks, asking her to go deeper and deeper...

 

 

Don’t believe in it
All other words that aren’t my voice
They’re lies
All set to shake you up
Stop stop stop stop

 

They’re talking about a fantasy
They’re making up another fantasy
They’re talking about a fantasy
They’re making up a story
So that they can control you and me..

 

 

I didn’t want it to end there, just like that.

 

I sat up, embraced her body in my arms and lifted her, letting her sat on top of me. With a gasp, she let my entire length inside her, shocked gasp mixed with moans came out of her lips as her entrance was already wet.

 

“T-Taekwoon... Hmm..”

 

I forcefully kissed fully, to avoid her moans being heard by those outside. She moaned, and moaned into my lips as I deeper and faster, sending spasms of pleasure throughout our body...

Deeper.. Please..” she begged, as our breaths became one.

 

You... are mine... forever,” I growled, amidst of her messy moans.

 

Anyone looking for the paradise lost
No need for elaborate words, no need for lies
You are my, and I’m your diamond lost
We’re in the same night, under the same moon and sun

 

I feel
I’m real
Where are you right now
Right now, I’m almost at paradise

 

 

I’m yours...” she moaned.

 

As we both climbed into our es, I prevent her head from throwing back. I grabbed the hair at the back of her head, kissing her back forcibly as I could sense we were both coming...

 

I’m here
I’m yours
Just remember this
You and I, another paradise...

 

 

 

“You’re mine... Remember...” I panted, chasing my breath as our forehead met.

 

“I’m yours.... forever....”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Candy for you guys! Hahaha

 

I'M 1000% DONE WITH LEO.