SATURDAY

MASTER'S DOLL
 

 

ROSIE’s POV

 

 

 

“Yah... what can I say then.... see, Taekwoon-ah? You’re a bad liar.”

I didn’t have the courage to look into CEO Hwang’s eyes. I’m scared to see anger in them, but what I’m scared of was to see disappointment in his eyes. I could only look down to my shoes.

Leo didn’t held my hand, he stood bravely on my right side, hands tied in front of his thighs calmly.

“I do apologize, CEO-nim,” he then bowed deep. I followed.

 

I could hear CEO Hwang sighed, and clicking his tongue.

 

“You kids, listen up. I’m not playing around. Young love is something pure, something pretty to watch, but not something good enough to trample both of your carreers because, honestly, you need your fans to stay alive. Try not to disappoint them, you know how obsessed some of them are, right?”

None of us had the strength to talk. I could feel tears falling down to my cheeks. I know where this talk’s going.

 

“I’m not going to retract my warnings. Sunday, fix everything. End everything. I don’t want to see anymore news or rumors or reports regarding this. I love both of you.. just like my own child,” CEO Hwang stood up, walked to the front of his desk where me and Leo had been standing for almost an hour, and then he leaned to his desk.

While sighing, unexpectedly, he held both of my and Leo’s arms.

I care for both of you, that’s why I’m begging you not to do this. At least not publicly, carelessly. But no. For now, it has to stop. For the sake of your carreers,” he ended.

 

“Yes, CEO-nim.” We both recited.

 

After a moment of silence, he shooed us out of his office. I walked out of his office first, walking as fast as I can, not wanting to see Taekwoon’s face. I was angry, sad, devastated, embarassed... nothing could describe how I felt. I just want to leave everything behind.

But my legs moved slower, slower, until I felt I stopped moving in the middle of an empty corridor.

The lights were dim, almost dark. But my fear was trampled with an even bigger sadness and anger, one that started to burn every inch of my body. My hands were shaking, tears of unspeakable rage flew.

 

I know Taekwoon stood right behind me. I could still sense his tall presence, his lingering sweet latte aroma, his Versace cologne. The usual heavenly scent.

 

But now that scent only brought pain and sadness, reminding me of the CEO’s warning.

I sobbed, I cried, but Taekwoon didn’t even touch me. I know he stood there, with his usual empty stare. But he did nothing.

 

 

I embraced my own body, out of cold air, out of sadness, to control my sobbing. I don’t even want to think about Taekwoon, about why he did nothing.

 

 

But suddenly I heard Taekwoon walking, finally, moving towards me, covering my body with his leather jacket, and then he brought me to his chest. And right then, I knew the reason why he fell silent.

 

His body was trembling. He held back crying. 

Now, in here, in my safe heaven, I know that he was hurt too.

 

 

I wrap my arms around his waist, hugging him tighter.

 

We stood like that for how long, I didn’t know. All I know was that this man was the only one I want for my life.

 

 

“We’ll do it,” he whispered with a ragged voice.

“I know..” I sighed.

“We can do it. Sunday’s the last.. right? 3 days... We’ll manage.” 

Taekwoon sounded like he was convincing himself, rather than me. I just nodded.

 

“Whatever happens... You know I only love you, right?” I said, lifting my face to Taekwoon.

He nodded. His eyes were wet and puffy. I extended one hand and caressed his cheek.

“Jung Taekwoon.. I love you. Only you.”

Taekwoon nodded to me again, and then he lowered his face to let our lips met. I let him in. The kiss somehow helped us to calm ourselves down. Taekwoon did it slowly, carefully, unlike his usual kiss whenever we met.

 

 

The kiss somehow felt like a promise to use whatever time left for us, before we separate.

 

 

“I’ll do anything you want,” Taekwoon said, finally, cupping my face with both of his hands. “I don’t know what to do without you anyway, so... I’ll do anything you want me to do.. until this Sunday,” he finished.

I sighed. 

I took one of his hands, kissing his palm softly, closing my eyes.

 

“Then... I want you all to myself...” I said.

Taekwoon nodded, then he pat my head softly.

“Let’s do it. What do you want to do now?” he asked.

 

I managed to shrug my sadness away, forcing a smile. For him.

 

“Umm... I want to eat. Chicken feet with soju. And kimbap,” I said, while clinging to the front of his shirt.

He scoffed. “Why do you want to do it all of the sudden...”

“You said you’ll do anything I want,” I pout.

Taekwoon snorted, but then he gave up to my aegyo, which I knew would invite flying fists were that to be done at a normal occasion. “Alright. Get changed then, I’ll wait for you.”

I giggled when Taekwoon’s ears went red.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LEO’s POV

 

 

 

 

“And... you know, that Eunhee almoooost... found out about it! What do you think should I do, huh?”

 

I could only look down to my knees, hiding my embarrassment. This kid got drunk after she downed 4 bottles of soju, all bottoms up.

 

“...but, they all do know that I loved you, ya know what I’m sayin’... they would tease me whenever you’re around, like, geez are you guys kids or sumthin’. But then, like, bababammmm~ Ravi oppa and Sanghyuk came and we like.. like play together, when actually I wanna play with that LEO!” she suddenly scream in the middle of her blabber, and I automatically had my eyes at her.

“Yeah! You know that Leo. Always silent like when I know damn sure he could be a clooown hahaha...”

 

Okay, this is dangerous. I stood up, before the other customers start to look at us, and got rid of the last soju bottle in Rosie’s grasp.

“Yeah, okay, this is enough. Let’s go home and get you rest, okay?” I hurriedly forced a smile while trying to lift her body.

 

“AYSSHH, what do ya think yer doin, AJUSSI??” she suddenly growled.

I sighed, then I gave up. I sat next to the drunken dame.

“Okay, what do you want then?”

 

God I regret taking her here.

 

“I don’t wanna go home.. yet.. Cuz then I can’t see Leo anymore,” she sighed, and then she put her forehead on to of the desk.

 

She stopped talking for a while. Even in this roadside ‘tent restaurant’, she still manage to glimmer in my eyes, even in her drunken state. Her hair, obviously longer than before, was messed up, her cheeks were burning red.

 

But this sight of her just remind me even more of how much I cared for her. And to be honest, this is the first time I could cope talking for hours with a drunken person.

 

“Ya know... when Leo kissed me for the first time.. when we did that... when I got home, ya know what was the first thought I had...?” she suddenly muttered.

“What was it?” I grew curious with this one.

 

“That it was a miracle.... Really, magical... Ya know? His lips were.. wow. Of course it wasn’t my first kiss. I’ve had great ones with someone else, true... but ya know what makes that one different...? He was loving... And right at that moment, I knew... I knew that... I can’t let him go.. no.”

 

 

I was set aback.

 

“... Even if I was to be his slave, I don’t care, ya know.... even if he was taking me for granted.. this just for fun, I didn’t care... Having him inside of me... was life’s greatest gift, ya know what I’m sayin...”

 

She looked right into my eyes, with a certain sparkle in her red eyes.

 

“Ya know, ajussi, your eyes are pretty... just like Taekwoon’s eyes... Amazing..” she muttered, smiling at me.

 

And rumour said that when drunk, people started telling the truth if you dig them.

 

 

I unconsciously extend my arms and wrap her inside.

“Let’s go home.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How are you feeling?” I asked, taking the cup off her hand.

She shook her head. “My head feels like it’s gonna explode.”

“You’ll feel better soon.”

I wrap the comforter around her, as she lied down on my sofa, cringing, holding back her headache.

 

 

I took her back to my own apartment, wanting to spend more time together. And she said she was glad I didn’t take her back to her dorm, she said she didn’t want to get bitten by Jihae 'because of the alcohol smell and drunkeness and other mumbo jumbos'. I could do nothing but laugh, especially when she first regain consciousness. Could be the funniest thing I saw happening from a woman.

 

“Taekwoon-nim,” she called.

“Hmm?”

She pulled my arm, with somewhat intense strength until I fell on top of her, but she didn’t seem to mind as she wrap her arms around me.

“Wh—“

“Don’t stand too far.”

 

I smiled to the crook of her neck.

 

“...Hmm.”

“You promised to do anything I want, right?” she asked.

“Hmm.”

I sat up, on my knees, on top of her thighs. She suddenly grabbed my wrists, and put my hands on her neck.

 

 

Can you just.. kill me?” she suddenly ask, both of her eyes were closed.

 

 

My jaw fell.

 

“What the heck are you saying?!” I tried to pull my hands away, but she kept them in place. I’m scared I would hurt her. “Rosie!”

 

She opened her eyes, but then her tears fell.

 

“You said you would do anything I want...”

“Yeah but this?! Why are you being like this?!” I couldn’t held back my scared tone.

 

Rosie looked away from my face.

“Because... separating from you.. means taking away the only thing I hold dear the most... Just the same as not allowing me to breathe. What’s the meaning of living then...” she whispered.

 

I sighed. I caressed her cheeks, cupped her face.

 

“I love you, that’s what matters. We’ll wait until the situation’s clear and then we could be together again, right?” I said.

 

But more than convincing her, it felt like I was convincing myself.

 

“Look here,” I touched her chin, as she stopped crying. “I won’t leave you, I won’t forget you even after this. Please, Rosie, I love you...”

 

Rosie rised up from the sofa, and then she kissed me. Hardly. Passionately.

Like she was giving everything, giving herself, to me. I let her tongue enter my lips to meet with mine. I could sense that she was desperate. Throughout the kiss, she clench the front of my knit sweater.

“Touch me,” she whispered, in her ragged voice, catching her breath. I could only nod my head, as I kissed her lips, jaw, neck all the way to her chest. She allowed me to remove her white shirt away, as she removed my clothes and clawed my back.

 

 

How could I ever say no to her, being like this?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUNDAY PART IS IN DEVELOPMENT STAGE. PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT! XD

 

LOOK.. LOOK FORWARD.. LOOK!!!

 

 

Oh, and here's some candy to sweeten up your day. Cuz angst is up ahead. HEAVY DUTY ANGST.