Chapter 8: Help!

From Riches To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Hye Jin's POV

I was on my way out of the front door when Appa called me into his office.

"Neh Appa, you called me?" I said, my voice distant.

"Oh you're here Hye Jin-ah, come in, sit" He said, and I did.

"What is it? I have to hurry or I'll be late for school"

"Okay, I guessed that you already knew that Oh Sehun is in Korea now, and studying at EXO Academy right?"

"Yeah, I met him, he seems to be very.........strange........."

"So you did meet him! I'm so happy. Well his parents asked him yesterday and he said that he's met you too, and that he was 'glad' to see you again" He replied, emphasizing on the glad.

"Yeah, so?" I asked

"It means he's courting you Hye Jin, okay you may go, I have a engagement party to plan"

"B-bu-but........."

"No buts, Hye Jin-ah, I'll plan a dinner with him and his parents in a few days, you can go now" And I exited

"Urghh!!" I slammed by hand into the wall, hurting myself.

Why is my life so ed up?


I reached school right on time before the bell, as I hurried to class I suddenly slammed into a huge wall

"What the....."

"Speak the truth Seo Hye Jin!" A deep voice spoke from above me. I opened my eyes just in time to see a huge chest and head looming over me.

"Chanyeol oppa?" I asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Admit it, we know the truth" Another voice spoke up, which belonged to Byun Baekhyun.

"I-I don't k-kn-know what your talking about" I answered, shrugging just to convince them.

"Don't lie, I overheard you and Hae Na talking at the library yesterday" Chanyeol said.

"You lied to Sehun that you were Hae Na and that Hae Na was you!" Beakhyun screamed, his voice echoing in the now empty hallways.

I grab both of their hands and when in the nearest storage room.

"Can you two keep it down?. Fine! I did lie to Sehun, but it's not my fault since he thought Hae Na was me in the first place. It's not my fault he has to be the idiot." I talked back. "But don't tell him or anybody about this"

"Why?" Baekhyun suddenly asked. "He came back and now I think he really likes you, just tell him who you are and it'll not make it more complicated"

"It'll be different, once he realizes the truth, nomatter what I look like, Oh sehun will always hate Seo Hye Jin" I said, looking down on to the floor.

"Okayy,,, we'll not tell a soul, but Hye Jin-ah, you should prepare yourself once the truth comes out, kay" Chanyeol said

"Okay, thanks oppa-deul" I said, going out to class.

I was met by another hard wall on my way, while turning left into another hall

"Oomph!.... What the !" I shouted and once I stepped back, an annoying voice spoke.

"So what is a high school doing roaming around school halls bunking class?" Sehun asked. Yrghhh! Why is it always him. *facepalm*

"None of your bees-wax, so if you'll excuse me, I have a class to attend" I said, trying to get pass through him. 

I was surprised when he suddenly pushed me gently into the lockers and kept his face close to me, only several inches apart.

"I got the feeling that you don't like me very much Seo Hae Na, almost hate me maybe, now why is that?" He asked.

I looked up to him and suddenly realized his features. Sensual eyes, straight nose, brownish almost dirty blonde hair, pale smooth skin, y lips, and his jaw, that masculine hard jaw is definitely Oh Sehun. I lost myself for a moment and took a loud intake of breath.

"I don't hate you, I just don't l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter