Chapter 25 : New Beginnings

From Riches To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

Oh double . This is so bad. The banging of the door was getting louder and more frequent as me and Hye Jin sat paralyzed in the sofa of my living room.

"Oh Sehun you better open that door. I know your in there, I could here your TV blaring!" Nae Ri shouted from the other side.

"Yah Sehun! What do we do?" Hye Jin broke the pregnant silence, which turned into an array of events. Me jumping off the couch and shouting "Just a minute." And then cleaning the kitchen by putting the plates in the sink. Hye Jin helped me by taking the empty boxes back into her room.

"Go!" I whispered to her after the rush.

"And where the do you want me to go Einstein?!" She whispered slash shouted.

"Yahhhh!! Oh Se-Hun! Answer the door." Nae Ri screeched.

"Just go to your room and stay there!" I pointed and she scampered hurrily into her room, closing the door tight behind her.

"Okay, I'm opening the door, just grabbing the keys, where are they?" I said, in attempt to stall the noise still emanating from Hye Jin's bedroom. I stomped around the house, trying to find the supposed house key, but I lied, my house didn't have the key, it only required a passcode.

"Your house doesn't need a key genius." Nae Ri said. Oh snap, triple crap. 

"Okay......... " I said as I opened the door only to find an angry looking Nae Ri on the other side. "Hi." I said.

"Urghh.." She pushed me and moved in to my house, where I in reflex, pulled her back,

"Whoa-ohh, what are you doing?"

"What do you mean what are you doing? I'm entering our house." She shrugged and just took off her shoes. She strut into the living room and sat on the couch, where me and Hye Jin were just at a few moments ago.

"You lied to me...... Hmphh" She crossed her hands around her chest, attempting to do aegyo, which looked so cute.

"I'm so so sorry babe, from the bottom of my heart. It's just you know my mother, she wanted to suddenly do errands, and she wouldn't take no for an answer." I tried explaining to her, which was true, except for the fact that those errands included the search of bridal wear. 

"But you didn't call me." She pouted, which looked super cute on her.

"Yeahh, well you know her, she'd pull me by the ear if I didn't run over." I scratched my head. I have to get her somewhere, definitely not back here. 

Awkward silence, if it isn't for the sound of something dropping that my world did shatter.

"What was that, did you hear it?" Nae Ri tried peeking into the house, in which k successfully averted. She tried looking from under my arm when I finally grab hold of her shoulder.

"Okay you know what, let's get out of here," I hurriedly say, grabbing my jacket from the holder.

"Wait wait, at least we have to check first. What if it's a burglar? Worst what if there are rats?." Nae Ri start to panic as I try to push her away so that I can close the door. 

"Can't be, must be the neighbors." I tried to explain,

"Can't be, all the walls must be soundproofed." Drat! She isn't as stupid as I thought she would be.

"Never mind that, it must your imagination, let's go." And I gave one final push before she gave in and we left the house, leaving Hye Jin behind alone." 

"Where are we going?" Nae Ri asked as we travelled down the elevator.

"Late dinner, you said I didn't buy you lunch, now I'm paying the debt." I smiled at her.

"Fine. But treat me to an expensive one." She gave a little hmph and crossed her arms around her chest. We directly went to the basement and head over to my car where we ended up in an all-nighter 5 star Japanese sushi restaurant. Famous for their diverse sushi choices and tepanyaki, easily the best place for social meetings. 

"Table for two please." I said to the waiter as she asked how many people, silently blushing under the menu that she's holding. She led us to a secured corner as she passed on the menu.

"My name is Da Moto and I will be your waitress for today. Today's special menu is the seaweed tofu soup, would you like to order now?" She took up a paper and pen.

"Yes I would like the boiled lobster with the tempura udon." I looked at Nae Ri from the menu. It's like almost 10 at night and lobster seems to be quite a big portion.

"Umm, I'll just have the small bento box." I smiled and gave back the menu, which made the waitress blush again.

"Are you sure sir, we have lots of varieties of food, for example the...."

"Oww the man says he doesn't want it so go on." Nae Ri cut in, stopping her from explaining the several dishes she is trying to show.

"Don't worry, I'll just take the bento." I gave her a reasurring smile.

"Yes. And the lobster, and we'll have hot tea." Nae Ri said with a hint of finality in her voice, telling the waitress to scoot off, which the waitress did.

"Babe, what's wro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter