Chapter 14: D-Day

From Riches To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Jin's POV

This is the day. The day where I succumb into the hellhole of marriage. The day where I give up my freedom. The day when I get to spend my life forever with...... Oh Sehun.

Well, no pressure. Except for the fact that I woke up damn early, so damn early that I found Appa still in his office working overtime. Which means I didn't even get to sleep. By the time the clock reaches 8 amd Kim Chan knocked on my door, I was already wide awake with my eyes as big as the sun and my brain going overdrive. 

Not to forget, this is also the day where Oh Sehun finds out the truth about, well, you know, the truth, and I haven't even plan my comeback yet. 

"Agashi, Luhan is here to see you." Kim Chan said, after entering,

"Sure, call him in." I said, surprised to find out that Luhan was here, he's not much of a morning person. 

He entered, holding his backpack and also a clothing bag.

"What's that?" I asked him, pointing to the clothing bag,

"Oww nothing, just something for the party." He answered.

"You're invited too?" I asked.

"I think your Appa made sure the whole world knew of your engagement. I heard somepeople are coming back to Seoul from Spain for this party." Luhan said.

I rolled my eyes. As usual, Appa and his antics.

"Are you gonna be alright Hye Jin-ah. I know its hard or something like that since i'd never know, my parents didn't set up a marriage for me, but just so you know, I'm always there for you." He said, fac seriously, eyebrows all scrunched up.

I touched it and attempted to soothe it by rubbing my finger on it. He relaxed immediately.

"Don't worry Oppa, I'll be okay, I'll tell you if somethin's wrong." I smiled at him, trying to reassure him.

"Okay in the meantime, I have to be at the saloon by after lunch, so until them, I'm free as you are. " I said.

"Sure, how bout' Gyeongbuk Palace? I haven't been there in a while. " Luhan said.

"Sure!" I said, my eyes gleaming. Gyeongbuk palace is the first royal palace of korea (I think) made during the Joseon dynasty. Currently, it is at Jongno-gu. 

I take a quick shower and put on a blue polka-dot blouse along with a flare skirt. I took my shoulder bag and was ready to go.

We went down to be welcomed by huge shopping bags all over the living room floor. 
As always, if anything happens or something huge is about to happen, count on Oh Min Jung to go shopping and the bank account dry. Hell, when Kate Middleton got married with Prince William, she personally asked Hong Chul to make her a copy of that dress in light pink. Freaky. 

Min Jung-sshi was playing with her phone, and some of the maids were carrying the heavy fully filled shopping bags back up to the room.

"What happened? You went dawn shopping?" I asked sarcastically.

"Well of course not sweetheart, my had them all sent here just a while ago since it couldn't all fit in the car yesterday." She said, not looking at me and playong at the phone.

Anger boiled inside of me. She spends her life for no good, just wasting Appa's money and he doesn't even care. He enjoys spoiling her, after all, she is his trophy wife. Discarded on the floor, so many bags of different brands pool around the couches and on them. Chanel. Louis Vuitton. Balenciaga. Hermès. Gucci. Elie Saab. Chopard. Kosoyoung, and many more, some I don't even know. It was like a whole mall here and I wasn't gonna go out without a warning,

"So what happened Min jung-sshi? Cat ruined all your pretty dresses so you just have to buy a new one?" I asked, smirking.

"No, it just had to be you and your stupid engagement party that made me do all this.......rubbish." She said, eyes still glued on her phone. 

I muttered some incoherent words and stomped off outside, Luhan silently trailing behind me.

I sighed. "Sorry you had to hear all that, it's just everyday Godzilla decided to make a show." I squated on the ground.

"Don't worry about it, c'mon, don't let that bother you of out schedule today. We have to hurry, you have to be back after lunch time." And Luhan Oppa pulled me up and we started jogging to the nearest bus stop.


Sehun's POV

I woke up feeling rather refreshed. Yesterday I had dinner with Nae Ri and we promised to meet each other again. But not today. No. Today is the day where I turn in my soul certificate to the devil herself Seo Hye Jin. I was so nervous, and I'm shaking. I still have like 9 hours to go and prepare myself but for now I'm thinking of giving Nae Ri a text.

Sehun:
Hey! Whatcha doin today?

After a while I heard the familiar notification of the text.

Nae Ri:
Nothing much, how bout' you?

Sehun:
I'm free until the afternoon, I've got this family thing for dinner, wanna go lunch with me?

Even though Nae Ri knew that I was engaged, she didn't actually know that I was actually getting engaged today. So, I wanted to spare her the drama.

Nae Ri:
Sure! Let's go! I'm up for some Ramyun today.

Sehun:
Sure, I'll pick you up at your place.

Nae Ri:
Kay! I text you the address. 

I turned off my phone and directly went for a shower. After like 10 minutes I'm done and Nae Ri texted me her address. It was is Jayang-dong and it's not very far from here, though you do have to cross the Han river. 

I went down to the lobby and the receptionist called my name.

"Master Sehun, you have a delivery." The receptionist said politely,

"Really, what is it?" I asked and went to the receptionist area.

"Your tailor has sent you your suits and tuxedos, they're all in the back as we speak. Would you like to take it with you?" 

"No, it's alright. Send them all to my apartment."

"Of course, Master Sehun." The receptionist bowed.

As usual, the car was in valet service so it wasn't before long that it came. I drove over to Nae Ri's house which was a beautiful medium-sized house, fit for planning a family. 

"Sehun-ah! Let's go !"

The ramyun shop is situated in the streets of Jongno-gu across the Gyeongbuk palace. The restaurant offers a great view of the home of Joseon kings and it was also a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter