Chapter 19

From Riches To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Jin's POV

I hate life, especially the part where you have people staring at your leg when your limping painfully in front of them. They're just staring, still staring. Utghh, I give up. Thank God Luhan has been here all this time. He's carefully holding my hand, ushering me to my class. 

"You know, you should be careful, who knows what could've happened." Luhan oppa said worriedly.

"Well, nothing happened so you can just chill." I said as we reached infront of my first class.

"Remember not to run and don't even think about jumping. If your leg starts to hurt you one little bit give me a call, or if I can't be reached call the nurse or Sehun."

I wanted to stop him at that about calling Sehun but I just closed the topic and said " Yes Father."

Sehun's POV

Class started for a full 15 minutes before Luhan decided to walk in.

"Yes Mr Luhan, care to explain yourself?" Our teacher asked him.

"I had a friend whose met up in an accident so I had to help her first." Luhan said

"Pssh HER?" Baekhyun spoke loud enough 

"Who is it? Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Kyo, Son Ye Jin?" Chanyeol asked, earning a few laughs from the class.

"Mr Park, of your interest in Kim Tae Hee or Song Hye Kyo or Son Ye Jin eceeds our class, you are welcome to exit anytime you like."

Chanyeol fell silent after that. Phew! That guy needs a collar on his neck. Luhan sat next to me and tapped after the teacher was not looking,

"Did you know that Hye Jin fell in the pavement and got surrounded by paparazzis in the front gate?" Luhan whispered.

I felt bad for her, really, almost, I just hate her for ruining my life

"And why is that my problem?"

"Where were you?" 

"I was at school all this time, she's stupid that's why she fell and if she was limping then technically it was easy for the paparazzis to catch up to her. Duh."

"Well if it isn't because of you-know-who then she wouldn't need to run to school in pain because of the paparazzis." Luhan said dangerously and fell back to his seat.

No I'm not gonna put Hye Jin before Nae Ri, never, I chanted in my mind. But my hand keeps going to the pocket where I kept 2 bandaids that would've come in handy

Lunch Time. Finally.

The lunch here is pretty good, in everyone's opinion. It's very luxurious amd lives up to the school's name. But it was on this day that I had to miss the grilled salmon because the dean called me to his office. 

"Yes Dean you called me?" 

"Ahh Sehun-sshi, yes come in." The dean ushered me into his office. It was really messy, stacks of files amd books everywhere where there is space.

"Please sit, Sehun-sshi." 

"What's the problem dean?" 

"Well, you know, uhm...." The dean stammered and I rolled my eyes.

"Make it quick dean, cause I'm gonna miss my lunch."

"Okay fine, we need extra funds for our school trip to Japan in 2 weeks, the students have just been recently notified so the trip is definitely a go."

"Fine I'll talk to my dad, you can expect the extra funds in 2 days." And just like that, I left. I didn't want to talk to my dad so I left a message to his secretary. It's good to be the owner's son, I get things that most other students don't, like a definitely pass with flying colours, cause if I don't, the teachers could kiss their license goodbye.

Just my luck cause I caught a glimpse of Hye Jin walking back from the cafeteria.

Hye Jin's POV.

I hate walking like this, makes me feel like a slug. I heard about the school trip to Japan in 2 weeks and the good thing was all expenses were paid included as the school fee. Ot was a 4 days 3 night trip and we'll be travelling through Tokyo and Osaka. 

"Hye Jin-ah wait up." A voice called me from me. It can't be in the worse of days, Oh Sehun is walking up towards me.

"What do you want ?" I said meanly to him.

"I'm... um.... Just wanted to see if your okay?"

Okay, wait, change of demeanor much. He got mad at me before for crashing his car which I can't possibly do with my bare hands?

"I'm fine, don't bother yourself Sehun, go back to your girlfriend."

"Fine, maybe I will.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter