Chapter 20 - Pain in My Leg

From Riches To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

I froze, literally on my seat. What the hell was she doing here. I could see Chanyeol and Baekhyun having the same reaction and Luhan was totally wide-eyed. Nae Ri as usual, walked in like a princess and we are her subjects, which is what I like about her. The teacher's voice cut me off my trance. 

"Alright, you should all be nice to her, although I doubt that would be a problem for the whole lot of you."

There were some murmurs and yeses but I just sat there in shock. What the hell is going on? Nae Ri walked in my direction earning a few glances from the jocks that were sitting upfront. They were all checking her downside, I was sure of it, and I could feel the paper beneath my hands slowly crumpling. Even Luhan who were one of the students sitting at the back, just waiting to find a moment to doze off, sat up straighter, successfully identifying the threat. Nae Ri just came over to my seat, gave me a wink and sat behind me. I was freshened up to make it through that 2 hours.

Class was surprising more bearable now, though I'm not sure if half of the class was even paying attention to the teacher. Without realizing it, school was finally over and Nae Ri suddenly took me by the crook of my hand and entangled it with hers.

"C'mon" She started pulling me in the opposite direction of which I was going to.

"Where are we going?" I asked her surprised. Some of the students were already looking at my direction, some pointing at us, others taking pictures and what not,

"We're going to eat you dummy, c'mon your paying." She said. 


Hye Jin's POV

The moment that news came to me, I realized it wasn't much of a surprise after all. Park Nae Ri was, I guess still is in pure stalker mode when she decided to enroll here. Anyways I couldn't care less but the people walking around the halls were starting to annoy me. School has ended so students were, well they were gossiping that they should be. News travel fast and here, with the university campus just right next door, it goes by the speed of lightning. 

It also doesn't surprise me when I felt Luhan oppa fall into step next to me.

"Hey"

"Hai" I replied. 

"So I guess you heard huh." Luhan started to fumble with his buttons.

"If this is about Nae Ri enrolling in the university, I don't give two s about it." I amswered plainly.

"But what if she's here to hurt you... what if....."

"Look Oppa, I don't give a damn, can we just talk about something else?" I interupted him. This topic is having too much complications.

"Uhmm sure. Okayy, are you going to the school trip?" 

"Where, Japan? Oh... Umm... Yeah sure, I'll think about it, why not?" I told him. I just don't feel like going right now, but since Luhan oppa has asked me I don't actually have a choice, I will feel bad if he goes alone.

"So, hows the leg?" Luhan broke the silence on my walk back home. "You know, I think you should really call your chaffeur to pick you up here" Luhan oppa insisted.

"I'm fine, I'm walking better now, thanks oppa." But he wouldn't listen. I don't know if ots me, but oppa seemed very overprotective now, always holding me back if he sees so,e random guy that walked to close to me.


I came home to an extremely silent house,

"What are you still doing here?" A sneering voice shattered my thoughts.

"I'm tired Min Jungsshi, cause unlike you, I prefer to stay home." I said, tired of arguing with her every single day of my life. I can't even remember a moment when I was at home and not bickering. 

"Tch. Your supposed to move in with Sehun am I right?. Shoo along, I need your room for exercises." She made an annoying sound.

"You have a freakin' gym that no one uses." I was furious.

"Puhleasee, Hae Na needs it for her dance studio." She looked at her nails. Right, Hae Na that brat, she claims that she is graceful at her so called 'attempt' at contemporary dancing, but I say its just breaking her bones. She's been staying at her friend's villa and skipping school too, but no one bothers to care. 

"Whatever. And no. " I said firmly, no one is making me do anything to change my room. It will remain like this till the end of my days.

I was up making homework till dinnertime when I felt a knock on my bedroom door. 

,"Agashi, your dinner." Kim Chan said, bringing in a tray of food.

"Of course ahjumma, come in." I invited her. 

"Todays menu is cooled boiled lobster with sweet sauce and lychee filings. Your entreés is tuna roll topped with fish eggs, your dessert will be a choice of toffee ice-cream or chocolate pudding with nata de coco filings. That will be all." I sighed. Everyday is the same. Kim Chan will tell me all this menu and I'll pick one of these, then I'll eat in peace in my room, with nobody. But today, Kim Chan gave an additional stanza.

"And your father expects you to move in with Master Sehun s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter