Chapter 12 : Switching Love

From Riches To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

I turned the knob of the door and entered the room

The grand piano was facing the door so its big body was covering the face of the girl. But I could make outbsome features. Long black hair, pale features, thin as a stick, and I thought 'Not Hye Jin'.

I walked towards the player and slowly realization set in, that face, that eyes, nose, lips.

"Hae N-Na?" I asked.

The girl looked at me and gasped.

"A-ah Sehun-sshi, what are you doing here?" Hae. Na said, her face in bewilderment.

"Ummmm, nothing, I was just walking around and I heard music coming in from here. How bout you?"

"Owhh, I was supposed to meet someone here, umm, but I guess not." She said as she stood up from the chair, wanting to leave.

"Wait!" I said, reaching out to grab her hand

"Let go Sehun-sshi." She said and I automatically let go of her hand.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I asked, my face pleading. "I just want to get to know you more."

"Like I told you, I don't hate you, I just don't like you very much, and it's better if we don't attach ourselves too much, it may end uo really bad." She answered, her face stoic.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It means that your getting married soon, you shouldn't get too attached if you'll end up getting a divorce." 

"Why is it that every girl I tend to have a liking to ends up breaking my heartl whereas all I get is unwanted attention?"

"It's what you get for what you did." Hae Na said, her voice barely a whisper, but I caught it.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing, it's good to see you Sehun-ah. But next time, let's not acknowledge ourselves." She says, her voice almost, almost painful.

"Fine, but can we at least say hi during the engagement party coming up? As friends?" 

"Sure" She let out a faint smile, she looks pretty. "Just a small hi is fine."

And she left, me, alone, in the room.

And with that I went back to the library finding Luhan, Baekhyun and Chanyeol still in their original positions. 


Hye Jin's POV

. . . That was too close. Urgh, where is Luhan? He said he wanted to meet in the music room but no, that bastard Oh Sehun had to come for a visit. 

Aish! What am I going to do, the engagement party is this weekend and I'm not even prepared yet to face the consequences. "Just a small hi," Pshh! Hi my , once he finds out the truth he'll be after my tail till the end of the world. 

By the time school was over I practically took my and ran over to Luhan.

"Oppa! Where were you?" I shouted at him from afar, walking towards him.

"What?" He said, eyes wide.

"Don't what me mister, you said you were gonna meet in the music room. But no, you had to freakin' send Sehun! Did you know how close he was to finding out?" I said without taking a breath. And by the time I'm done, I was lanting heavily.

"What, No! Music Room? Wutt? Sehun? What the hell?" Luhan spoke word by word clearly showing his state of shock.

"Yeah mister, you sent that genius of a brain to meet me in the university music room." I told him.

"Okayy, hold up. First of all, I didn't know you tod me to meet you in the music room, secondly I didn't send Sehun okayy. I seriously have no idea what your talking about."

"Don't lie to me, you told me to come to the music room." I said, showing my messages to him,

"Okay that's strange, I promise, I didn't send you that. Look my sent box has no you in it." He said showing me his phone.

"What the F? You must've sent it." I insisted.

"No I didn't, I swear." He said raising his right hand.

"Swear beyond cookies?" I asked.

"Yes!" He laughed. "Swear beyond cookies." We have this joke about how we worship cookies since we both love it so much. Luhan likes the cookies and cream, dipped in chocolate bubble tea, with whipped cream. While I like it plai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter