Chapter 11: Just another boring day ft. surprises

From Riches To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

Ughh! I wake up to the normal white ceiling of my bedroom, I faced my palm down facing the soft silk fabric of my bedsheet..... Wait? What the ? How the hell did I get here?, I definitely remember some drinking and some girls and.... and.... LUHAN. BAEKHYUN. CHANYEOL! I'm soooo gonna kill them.

I stood up from my bed wanting to go to the bathroom when a wave of dizziness overcame me. 

"Woahh, head rush" I said to my self.

I had to sit back down so that I could calm myself down first and stood up again slowly, making my way to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the big 5 feet mirror.

"Damnn! I still look good in a hangover." 

I did all my morning habits like brushing my teeth, taking a extremely refreshing but reeling cold bath, taking like an hour to chose my clothing. I'm in university so I am allowed to use free clothes during school hours. Today I'm wearing typical classical british look with white shirt under a baby blue sweater with diamonds on it. I looked at myself in the mirror, pleased in what I saw, and went to school.

I was late, I knew it but I still don't care. The perks of being the only son of the owner of the school. Technically it's under the education branch of EXO enterprises one of the branches there, but it still leads up to the CEO's position, my dad duh!. So whether I'm after school late or sleep in school early, teachers can't do two s about it. 

I drove my Mercedez Benz into the parking space set up for me, they call it the Oh Sehun parking space. I know, people may think that typical koreans stay loyal to whatever their country brand's product, but not me. I'm a more go international type of person, especially I've lived in the US, so peace!

As usual, a group of fangirls huddle over my car as I exit but they still kept their distance since security was ready will all the tango. 

"Oh em geee! Oh Sehun! Look at me, look at me!" One girl cried.

Succumbing to her wishes, I looked her way partly because I was surprised my her closeness and partly wanting to see whether she was bangable.

Yuck!! Nerd! And I looked back

"Holy mother of God! He looked at me, he freakin' looked at me!" That girl shouted

"Sehun, I love youuu!"

"Sehunnie Oppa, marry meeee, pleasee!"

"Hunnie Baby! I want to be the mother of your babies!"

And the list goes on. Seriously, can't they get life. Don't they study, no offense but if you fail you'll definitely get kicked out of school. I wonder if they even go to class. Urghh! Ridiculous saesangs!. 

Without bothering to look at either one of them, I walked inside the building and went straight to my third class, English Literature. Since we're all koreans in this class, literature has proved to be a very difficult subject but since I've prematuredly studied so awesomely, it was an easy thing for me.

"So, what did Shakespeare want to convey in such a tragic play?" Soesaengnim asked.

"That people had to die one day and its a real shame Caesar had to die before that, Oww, and did I mention God made it that way?" Chanyeol said boringly, that got some laughs in the class.

Seriously we call ourselves in this class the brotherhood of sleepiness and we're always in the brink of a deep slumber. Yes, Soesaengnim teaches very well but I can't help but get so bored in his class.

I don't even understand why I'm joining this class. The company is basically focused on media and technology experts, with it's branches. It also focuses on education and art and humanities, yes I have a museum named after the company and it is also has hotel management and an architectural status. Led by 5 home-breed directors who are close friends of my fathers, together they work under him, with enough amount of shares. As you can see from the info I've just provided, our company deals with just about everything.

But I can't seem to get my mind of that girl Hye Jin, yeah she's a definkte freak but yesterday it felt as if she was really familiar. And hello! A guy and a girl talking in my bedroom, you'd be just plain strange if you don't think it's weird. Anyways, I made it yesterday without officially meeting Hye Jin, but I know that we're supposed to meet one way or another. Ughh, I'm just so stressed out. Appa expects me to take his place by the end of this year, after my wedding. What is this ! It's ridiculous. 

Anyways, as always miracles happen and the bell actually rang. I walked out of my class ready to go for lunch when Baekyeol suddenly catch up to me, yeah, I made a call name for them, sweet huh. 

"Hey man, how ya doin? Feeling good?" Baekkie asked.

" you man, I had a ginormous hangover because of you and your booze" I replied.

"Hey man, those drinks did you justice, how many girls did you made out with, like what 2, 3?" 

"Urghh! Forget it, thanks anyway for helping me do a favor. You know how I'm so against this marriage thingy."

"Owh, don't worry it was actually Luhan's idea to do this."

"Really? Speaking of Luhan, where is that sleepy deer?"


Hye Jin's POV

I was sitting peacefully under the giant oak tree, listening to my newest playlist. I laid down on the green grass of the school's study park as I watched the branches sway to the gentle wind, blocking and unblocking sunlight. I was almost asleep when suddenly a dark shadow loomed over me.

"What the hell?" 

Turns out, it was Luhan, holding a bag of burgers and fries.

"I brought some McDonald's for you. I ordered at delivery just this morning." Luhan said.

"Thanks oppa, you really know how to lighten the mood." I said, as I was opening my wrapping, exposing a really delicious, mouth-watering Big Mac. I took one big bite and got mayo all over my mouth. 

"Hahahahahaha, Jesus Hye Jin-ah, how old are you, 5?. Look at you, so messy." Luhan laughed while rubbing all the messed uo sauce on my mouth with his thumb. He's just so sweet in these situat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter