Chapter 7: Deal

From Riches To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Jin's POV

The next day, I felt that my life couldn't become more screwed. It's just so ed up. Forst, some crazy hoobae he could bump in and spilled his drink on me, and he didn't even bother to say "sorry" or "I'll buy you a new shirt", he just ran because apparently he was late. And then Sehun the 'Awesome' as kids now say it decided to play peekaboo.

"Annyeong Hae Na-ya. How's your day" He asked, speaking like a bubbly person, disrupting me from my study in the library

"First, we're not close so drop the Hae Na-ya thing. Second, life's been because a certain someone decided to screw things up." I expressed my anger.

"Ow, then your in deep shi......."

"Sehun oppa! Oraemanida, I missed you so so much" A squeaky voice decided to barge in,

'Oh great' I thought. What does this woman of a Hae Na want now.

"Owww, hehe, hi to you too Jin-boogie, I'm good I'-I'm just gonna go to class yo-you know" Sehun said.

Jeez, he's freakin stammering, does he hate me that must.

"Oww okay, I was just wondering whether you wanna grab lunch with me later" Hae Na asked sensually, while touching his collar.

"I can't Hye Jin-ah, I-I'm really busy, business stuff you know." 

Hae Na, with that small brain of hers, had to process that thought. "Wait, did you just call me Hye Jin? I'm not Hye Jin, I'm Hae...."

I quickly got up and clamped with my hand.

"Whott thooo hooolll" She said against my hand. ( please replace the o with an e)

"Jin, she's definitely Hye Jin. You know her, always trying to get on everybody's nerves, she's annoying that way" I answered for her, my hand still closing as she struggled against me.

"Whoooottt? Stooooop" She muffled

"You can go to class now Sehun, Bye now!" I said, ushering him away.

"Okay, I'll see you later Hae Na." And he ran out.

I took my hand off of Hae Na's mouth when she screamed.

"What the in' hell was that Hye Jin-ah"

"Sshhhh! This is a library Hae Na-sshi, kindly respect its rules" The librarian said.

"It's rules my " Hae Na answered impolitely.

"Anyways, what the hell, did you just freakin' tell Oh Sehun that I was you" She said

"Happy realization genius" I answered.

"Okay wait, this is so not funny, what are you doin?"

Urghh, plan ruined, this girl seriously needs a punch or two.

"Nothing, just nothing"

I tried to leave but she pinned me to the desk.

"Don't lie to me Hye Jin, I know something's not right, I can feel it deep down inside"

"I told you it's nothing, and that philosophy thing, FAIL!" 

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter