Chapter 5: Mistaken

From Riches To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Hye Jin's POV

I woke up the next day, just like any other day, but I know that today would be different than those other days since Oh Sehun is coming to school today. The feeling's differemt, I used to have butterflies and blushes whenever I heard his name, but now for me, it's just like any other name, only with bad memories. It's all because of Luhan, unlike Sehun, Luhan actually stayed with me, nurtured and was actually patient during my early puberty years since it included a lot of screaming, fantasizing, cursing, and late-night parties. He was always there for me and I can't thank him enough. Besides, he's not that bad looking either, he's like the kingka of the academy, which is not only his university but also around high school and middle school. He's every girl's dream guy and I gotta admit, he's pretty good looking.

As usual, I had my breakfast in bed and today's menu is the American breakfast which includes, eggs, bacon, some hashbrowns and sausages. I'm early today so I rushed down the stairs hoping to not be late and bundle around the late comers group again. When I went out, guess what, the wicked wotch's daughter Oh Hae Na is already up and about.

"I dunno if you've heard or not, since you're probably deaf, but Oh Sehun is coming to school today." She said, her annoying voice going through my eardrums

"I heard it yesterday and you're not much deafer than I am either if you could actually understand me." I replied sarcastically

"Whatevs," She said, going out and into the car

"Good morning Manager Kim" I called out to him.

Today was already the worst day of worsts, first I had to be in the same car as Hae Na, second, we were still counted as late and would have to group up in bundles. Damn! What is life?. 

We had social studies for the first hour, then went to biology, where I had joint class with Hae Na. Seriously this girl should stop eating fish if she's gonna scream like that every time we dissect one. We've done it 3 times now and she still goes through those 'minor' heartattacks. Hello, you should've been signed up in the hospital for voice module failure, it could scare chickens and cows.

During lunch, when they all stayed at the cafetaria, I decided to go to the rooftop, which is where I always stay when the school hallways were crowded. I hoped that here I could actually get some peace of mind.

Sehun's POV

I'm shaking, literally. I went to sleep last night fairly energized, ready for school tomorrow. But this morning, I felt sick. I was so worried about my image that I came to school so late, I even missed the so called late group. As I walked into the campus, which is a joint campus for high school and university, with the middle school about 10 minutes walk from here, I heard whispers and got stares from people everywhere.

"Hey, I know that guy" person 1 said.

"Oh my gat! Is that Oh Sehun, isn't he supposed to be studying in LA?" Person 2 answered

"Holy ! He's back, big news guys!" Another voice piped in.

"He's freakin' hot, like seriously Luhan hot, maybe even hotter!"

I felt very confident that I turned my head to their direction, gave the girls a little wink, which made them squeal,, haha, and walked into the building.

By the time I reached inside, people have flocked around me like coo-coo-canoo birds. These people are just plain crazy, they were shouting this and that and I took out my sunglasses so that my eyes doesn't go blind from the flashes and then they made sounds like "Oooohhhs" and "Ahhhhhhhs".

I was about to go crazy when a voice cut through the noise.

"Yaaaa! Whadaya guys doing man? Leave him alone!" Of course, they had to be the trio beagles, Chen, Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter