Chapter 23 - Wedding Requirements

From Riches To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Hye Jin's POV

The next morning I was awoken to the rapid sounds of furious knocking. Knowing that it will never even of I'm on my deathbed, I had to scrambled all the way down the bed and crawled to the door. I stood and opened the door wide, to reveal a towel-in-the-head Hae Na looking as furious as a hungry tiger. 

"Urgh, what do you want?" I growled, mad at her disturbing my peaceful sleep.

"Your movers are here, now pack up and get the hell out of here cause I need my studio." Hae Na pouted, which was really, not cute.

"Sorry to dissapointed ya princess, but I've got to take my beauty shower before you can play Single Ladies in the juke box." I yawned, giving her the first taste of morning breath.

"Ewww, you stink. Get the hell out or I'm reporting you to Appa." She stomped away. Huh, like he's gonna listen to her. 

As sleepy as I still can be, I do have a conscience, at least more than Hae Na does so I took a quick shower. I put on my normal casual clothes and went down the stairs. There were 5 men, each looking ready to take whatever their told.

"Hey guys, sorry to keep you waiting, umm, I have some boxes here that could be sent over." I pointed them in the upward direction and so they head up. There wasn't much furniture, just mostly big cardboard boxes consisting of my stuff, which were mostly clothes and books. But Mrs Oh has definitely exaggerated as she sent burly men to my house prep with a crane and a tank. Yes the books were heavy and alot cause some were also files related to the company. 

Even if the astounding amount of over 20 boxes, the men took 2 to 3 each at one go and they were done after two rounds. Amazing, they really work fast. 

"We shall send it to the sent address ma'am, Mrs Oh has already provided us with it so don't worry." They bowed and left me astounded. 

I went up to my room, savoring the very last pieces of it before all of it becomes Hae Na's personal château. I went to my walk-in closet which was nearly empty except for a few more shirts and jeans and undergarments that I'm bringing myself in a luggage. Not all the books from the library were taken, just a notch over 50 and so the shelves were still mostly full. My computer and other gadgets were also gone and will be automatically placed in what I suppose to call my future home. It was a nostalgic moment I should say but I didn't cry, just embracing the new life. 


Sehun's POV

I was working over in a tight shift with the barbels at my home gym before I heard the door bell ringing. What the hell, who would be knocking the out of my door at 10 in the morning, on a Sunday?.

"Yes yes, just wait," I shouted as I threw on a tank and ran down to get the door. 

I opened the door and my eyes went bazooka when standing before me were 5 big men wearing overalls carrying big cardboard boxes. Did someone misdirect a stripper service?

"Can I help you boys?" I leaned against the doorway, towel hanging on my neck.

"Yes, your mother asked that these be sent to you immediately, from the Seo house." One of them said. I directly stood up. Seo house? Does this mean its Hye Jin's stuff?

"Umm yeah sure, just put them in the living room I'll sort them out." And I let them in. There were like 20 boxes and they looked pretty heavy but they carried them with ease. In 5 minutes they bowed and were gone. I looked at my once quite empty living room now full of brown boxes. I massaged my temples, this is gonna be a long day. 

A phone call brought me back to my senses. Who would be calling now? I checked my phone and found out it was Nae Ri.

"Hey babe, whatcha doin?" 

"Nothing, just been feeling like calling you. I miss you, you know. We rarely get to see each other even though I moved here to be close to you." I could feel her pouting from the other end.

I gave her a small laugh. "Don't worry babe, I'm trying my hardest okay. And I haven't been the best of shape in the media. Let them rest for a while and I'll call y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter