Chapter 27 - Gimpo Breakout

From Riches To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Jin’s POV
 

The air was full of mingled voices, with sad and happy goodbyes and cheerful hellos. We were all gathered in one corner of the Gimpo airport, ready to go on our trip to Japan. The air was really cold this morning and I shivered inside my thick velvet coat. From the corner of my eye, I can see Oh Sehun fixing his black coat, his hair and then his sunglasses.

 

Not long after, the teacher-in-charged informed that he will be calling our names for attendance. I silently raised my hand when mine was called while looking around to find that significant someone. The mass throngs of people wasn’t helping me find him either.

 

“Luhan?” The teacher’s vice rang clear as a chime bell and I searched, looking for a voice that will answer that call.

 

“Here!” I heard a voice, 20 feet away from where the group stood, his luggage dragged from his left hand, and a carry-on on his right. From my point of view Luhan oppa looks model and swoon worthy, especially with his newly dyed black hair.

 

“Hey” Luhan oppa smiled as he greeted me. I was even more surprise when he gave me a hug and knocked me out of my breath. He smelled so manly, like apple and cinnamon mixed into that manly effect. I was instantly out of breath. He pulled us away and looked into me, while holding my hands. “So are you ready?” He asked. I found myself directly nodding, cannot wait to go to Japan. We all turned and grab our bags, ready to check-in when I heard a scoff from somewhere behind me. I turned around to face Oh Sehun, hands covering his mouth, trying to suppress a stifle laugh.

 

“Just give me a minute okay oppa.” I told Luhan and motioning him to move on without me. He looked at me and back, towards Sehun before silently nodding an exchange of man-to-man glances between him and Sehun, then walking off.

 

“Okay now what do you wa…..” I wasn’t even able to finish, not before having Oh Sehun grabbing me by the hand and dragging me off towards the bathroom. And I guess luck wasn’t on my side, because the bathroom was completely empty.

 

“What is wrong with you?!” Sehun half shouted half whispered at me. I was baffled.

 

“What do you mean?! You were the one that grabbed me just now!” I answered him, my voice full of anger and annoyance.

 

“Tch. Don’t tell me that you don’t know what you’re doing. We’re in public for Christ sake. Act like we’re a married couple! Can’t you not?! Urgh.” Sehun threw his hands in his head in frustration and slammed the wall. I flinched at the contact.

 

I figured that our relationship was not going to be productive at all and I was tired of all the mess that he created.

 

“What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with you?! You were the one that destroyed everything by coming back here and ruining my life all over again!” I poked his jacket. “If, just if, you didn’t come back, don’t you think we’d be happier, just by ourselves?” I talked to him, like really, talked to him. He looked away, giving a moment for me to speak again.

 

“I know I used to be obsessed with you and all that and you used to hate me very much, but that person is gone Sehun. It’s gone. She grew up. She forgot. She made choices. And she found somebody else.” I said and at that moment Sehun turned back to me.

 

“The only reason that I came back here wasn’t for you. Wasn’t for you, or for Luhan. It was the promise to my parents that I will make them proud that made me came back here.” Sehun said, pointing to give emphasize.

 

I looked at him with sad eyes, thinking how damned we are to be in this situation right now. “But then don’t ruin my life for me Sehun, it’s already ruined as it is!” I pushed him and went for the door. But he quickly stood up and closed the way.

 

“You are already in this mess since the beginning, so you have to see through it till the end.” He said, not moving an inch.

 

“Get out of my way.” I warned him.

 

“Not until you agree to stay away from Luhan” He growled, eyes turning into slits.

 

“Why should I listen to you? Its not like you’re a saint yourself.” I rolled my eyes at him. “Now move away…” I tried shoving him again but he shoved me back. He grabbed my hand and pulled me against him.

 

“You listen to me Seo Hye Jin. There are people in this world, in this country, watching our every move. Don’t go crashing away into another man’s arms with the whole world watching. Or the world will come down on you” The gave a warning. It was as if a master was teaching his pet puppy to stop making a mess.

 

“You know you should really warn yourself that, and Nae Ri with you” I spat back at him.

 

“Please, me spending my time with Nae Ri is not half as bad as you smooching around with Luhan. You’ve been with him for too long. He’s a has been. His father’s company is a wreck, his brothers are all a wreck. They can’t even stand firmly in the ground. He’s a disgrace to his ----“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter