Chapter 21 - Walking Off

From Riches To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Jin's POV

The trip to the bathroom was not very fun truthfully, as did the bumping and smacking of many students. Hello! Injured lady over here?. Can't you see I'm barely walking let alone smashing their bodies into me. Urgh! What is wring with the world. Anyways, it P.E class now and all of us have to head to the field since its a bright and sunny day and the clouds are clapear and the coach was in all too ready to sweat himself out so soon at 10'o clock sharp, can you believe it, we were heading down in the main court, I mean..... hobbling down to the main court. 

Our field is connected to the university's so most students like to hand out here in the bleachers and watch the seniors play. Boys usually get the harder sports like soccer or football whereas us girls can only reach as such as lacrosse or handball. Really, its ridiculous. Just my luck as the seats were full of teemage girls cheering in for the best man. Tch. Seniors. They play only just to get the girl, seriously, someone scores a goal and they'll definitely get laid the next night. I was currently identified as injured person so sadly, I have to join them crazy ladies in the bleachers.

"Wahhhhhh, Sehun oppa! Hwaiting!" A girl screamed holding those pointed fingers which has our school logo on it. Of course Sehun was here. He liked to sweat himself out by playing a lot of sports and so he was at the school team as the main striker. 

"Woohoo! Luhan oppa, go get him!" A group of girls squealed as Luhan took the ball swiftly from another player and went for a goal kick. Sadly, it didn't go in and many of the girls got dissapointed. Much was expected the school team's captain as he was also one of the best soccer players in our school. Their coach blew a whistle signalling a time out for my classmates to play for a while they get some rest. From my personal view, I could see Baekhyun and Chanyeol from all the way at the end, winkking at some of the girls which resulted in a fit of giggles. If they couldn't have Oh Sehun or Luhan, who wouldn't say know to their similarly eligible friends Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol. 

These girls were clever, they knew that all four of them places their gym bags on the first rows of their seating area so when they came over, all of them readied their phones and flashes appeared. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were obviously enjoying the treatment whereas Sehun just took a big gulp of water from the bottle.

"Enjoying the game?" A voice suddenly sounded next to me. It took me by surprise and plus a few more seconds to realize that Luhan oppa was sitting right next to me.

"Huh? No. I'm just sitting." I shrugged. I'm not that much of a soccer fan so I didn't really car about their game. I don't even know how it works only that it the ball goes in between the pole and into the net, it was considered as a goal. 

"My team already scored 3 points and Sehun's scored only 1 if your wondering" He suddenly blurted. 

"Really? That's really good oppa." I smiled at him and he gave me a big smile back. It's always nice to see Luhan oppa laugh considering all the hard times he went through. 

We just sat there in silence until a certain someone or should I say, certain people decided to flop down around me.

"Ah Hye Jin - ah, I'm tired." Chanyeol complained as he sat behind me, hos head on my back.

"Me too Hye Jin-ah, I need a massage." Baekhyun pouted giving a really cute face. I knew some of the girls were probably staring daggers at me right now but I couldn't care less. They are one of my best pals and we talk to each other often.

"Ewww. No forget it, please take your sweaty self away from me." My face cringed. I'm sorry to say, but boys after all their sports activity, are lethally smelly, worst than a century old bathroom that haven't been cleaned. 

"Why, are you jealous that we play better than you," Luhan suddenly spoke up, his arrogant face showing.

"Nu-uh. I'm just glad I don't smell like you even in my worst days." I smiled smugly.

"Guys, I think its time to give little Miss Hye Jin a makeover here." Baekhyun said.

"Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows.

I looked at him for any ideas when the whole thing suddenly came crashing down my mind. "Oh no.... Don't even think about......" Before I even get to finish a hoard of bulls I call my friends all started hugging and bugging me, spraying their sweat everywhere and seriously it was gross. 

"Oh My gawd, get off me, I still have a few more classes to go through." I smacked Chanyeol, who was busy wiping his forehead on my shirt.

"Oh please, we know you girls have extra clothes everywhere on your lockers." Baekhyun added.

"No scratch that, you have extra malls." Baekhyun continued. Its true though, what he said. We do have many many extra clothing in our lockers just in case of a malfunction. 

"If you will excuse me then, I have a mall to shop." I sauntered away from them, eager to get my current clothes of me. The locker room was close to the field, where the two campuses meet. Really its actually a whole new building. A couple lf students share a room where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter