Chapter 3: Coming Back

From Riches To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

'Kriingg! Kriiingg! Kriinggg'..... "Urgh" I groaned when my alarm clock decided to barge in my beautiful dream, of a beautiful girl, in a beautiful island, with a beautiful.....

"Sehun-ah, jagiya" I heard someone called me. My mind woke to its senses when I felt a smooth hand slithering across my bare stomach causing it to clench. I looked at the other side of the bed, took out all the covers and found a girl I didn't recognize next to me, sleeping soundly. But most surprisingly, she was , she was freakin' in' !

"t!!" I screamed scrambling down the bed, I looked down at my body but saw myself fully clothed, shirt, pj pants and boxers, all intact. But how did she get up here? I didn't actually remember being drunk last night, so how did she end up here!

"W-wh-who are you? What are you doing here in my room" I asked. She moved a little bit and opened up one eye, and closed it back again, taking a deep breath smell the surface area of the bed.

"What do you mean who am I? We slept together last nice remember? You brought me here and asked me to sleep with you." She said with her big eyes

"I remembered going in the house, took a shower, made myself dinner, and went to sleep, ALONE! How the hell did you end up here?"

She pouted thinking what to say to me, then she gave a long yawn stretching her hand, her body still without any piece of clothing

"Ya! Get out and I mean get out now! I don't care where your freakin' clothes are, but I seriously need you to get out now, QUICKLY!"

She let out a small 'hmph' than went out to take her clothers from the sofa, the TV, the lamp, even inside the bathroom, seriously! Did this crazy girl plan this whole thing? My room looked like a messed up crime scene.

When she was almost through the front door, she looked back, gave me a wink and gave me that stupid 'call-me'  sign. 'Pshh crazy woman, I'd call whoever I want to call' I thought

It wasn't before long that that peaceful moment was crushed when my phone started ringing. I stride across my room and reached for my phone

"What do you want?" I said harshly. I was silent for a whole minute when I found out that it was Appa who called me.  I listened to his explanation before ending the call.

"Urgh! this day couldn't get any worse!" I screamed into thin air

 

Hye Jin's POV

Korea, a land of different cultures and traditions merge into one, creating a beautiful country, with its capital as Seoul. Population, 10 million individuals. Population of my kind, 100,000 individuals. Population with my destiny, 1000 individuals, divided by 2, it's not much of a chance that you are one of the 500 pairs of wealthy people that were meant to be with each other, but I was slammed into that reality 10 years ago, when I was partnered with the mighty OH SEHUN into marriage but then left me to discover the problems of a young married couple myself. Goddamnit we're not even officially married yet, Hell, we're not even dating. I haven't seen that jerk for 10 years and they still treat us as if we're celebrities seeing each other behind our spouses backs. 

It's a beautiful morning, on a normal spring day and as usual my eyes open up to a table of breakfast waiting for me beside my bed. 'Yumm' I thought, savouring the sweetness of veggie kimbap and kimchi pancakes, and coffee, my favourite. I was always a caffeine addict, and ever since I reached junior high I've become obsessed. Like literally. Once latte each morning, another americano after school, and a final sip of black coffee to keep me awake during late studies at night.

As always, Kim Chan ahjumma's home-made breakfast is always the best, aside from Omma's of course. But since Omma left us 10 years ago, it wasn't before Appa got a replacement, a younger woman of course but a divorcee as well. She came into Appa's life as his secretary, named Oh Min Jung. And with her, she brought 2 kids, 2 freaking kids!

Oh Hae Na, she's the same age as me, only a couple of months older and she's the same year in school as I am, and then there's Oh Kyu Joon a very very, and I mean very naughty 11 year old. He's the type of kid that should be happy to have a rich dad otherwise, I can't imagine how many schools would he have changed. He loved to play pranks, even I can't express his love for pranks in words. He once took the principal's heart meds, and replaced it with serious amount of blood pressure pills. It didn't lose him his education, but it did result is a serious misfit between my Appa and him let me tell ya that. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter