Chapter 16: Aftermath

From Riches To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Jin's POV

The next morning, I woke up from a loud knock, no, more like banging on the dllr. I stood realized that I was still in my shoes and dress from last night's party as Inwonbled my way to the doof of the suite.

I opened the door to find an angered look on Oh Sehun's face. 

"Where were you? I've been knocking on your door for 5 minutes now." He exaggerated. He seems to serious without that usual playful smirk on him.

I yawned while squeezing my eyes shut, trying to get the blurry scene into a more vivid one.

"Urgh, what do you want Oh Sehun.?"

"Ommonim and Aboeji wanted to see us, and go change, you look like and your breath stinks."

I couldn't care less about what he says since I'm usually the cranky type, but I was still mad at him for ruining by beauty sleep. I remembered the conversation with Luhan yesterday and rushed to my bag and checked my phone. There was one message received late yesterday night.

Luhan:
I got home safe. Don't worry.

As always, Luhan always made sure I didn't worry. Thats the greatest thing about Luhan. He never wants anybody around him feeling pressured. Thats why he took ove some of his father's work. 

I took a nice refreshing warm bath and changed my clothes. I wore my polo shirt under my checkered vest. I wore a white pleated with stockings and on top of it, I used by salmon pink trench coat to cover myself from the windy weather. 

I went down the lift and into the breakfast area to see Appa and Sehun's parents, with Sehun sitting in the corner. Min Jung was sitting with Hae Na, cutting bacon for Kyu Joon. I come down and bowed.

"Annyeonhaseyo, good morning, I hope everyone had a good rest last night?" I asked

"We slept well, thank you for asking Hye Jin-ah." Sehun's mom piped up.

"So since everyone is here, let's go down to business shall we?" Appa piped up.

"Sure, and since the engagement party was a success yesterday, as you've read in the papers, we should be planning on a next step" Ki Cheol ahjusshi said

"What plan?" I asked, swallowing my saliva,

"Well, since the image you guys expressed last night was a big hit, we're thinking on stepping forward, maybe let you guys move together or something"

"WHAT!!!" Me and Sehun screamed together earning stares of other people.

"Well, Sehun has an apartment that he lives, do you want to move there? Or you want us to get you another house?" 

"Ahjusshi, I don't think that's ne-" Appa stepped on me under the table.

"No, she'll move in immediately." Appa answered for me.

"Very good, this should be easy since you guys go to school together." 

"Ne," I replied.

"Sehun-ah, prepare the home okay, she'll be moving in as fast as possible."

"Ne Aboeji, are we done here? Cause I gotta catch up on something" Sehun said bluntly.

"Of course, we won't keep you hanging." Appa politely said.

Me and Sehun stood up from our chairs and bowed.

"Have a Good day." I muttered.

Together we walked across the high-class lobby of the Grand Hyatt. But Sehun's actions took me by surprise when he suddenly his heel and went for the front revolving door.

"Hey! What the heck are you doing.?" I shouted at him.

"Doing my business, why do you need to know? Don't wait up!" He said stoically, without looking back at me.

I sighed, as always, Oh Sehun will never change. A man is born to his personality they say, and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter