Chapter 18 - Accidents Happen

From Riches To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Flashback

"Appa where are we going?" The little boy asked.

"We're going to go somewhere far, away from Seoul, where'll study hard" his father answered plainly.

"W-will I come back here?" The little boy asked again.

"Yes, if you prove yourself worth it, maybe I'll let you come home" the father sarcastically remarked but the boy didn't notice.

"How bout Jin-boogie?"

"Who's Jin-boogie?" 

"Uri Hye Jin, whats gonna happen to her?" 

"Well, she's gonna go through a long wait, I'll tell you"

7 years later

"Don't worry, bout a thing, cause every little thing, is gonna he alright" the young man hummed to himself as he drove his sports car down the main road. There were many whistles here and there, as well as honks as people stared at his car. After all he was a chaebol, living alone in the city of LA. 

As he made his way to his high school started fawning over him. Being in senior year, he has power over the whole school and even though coming from a different country, people still feel intimidated by him. He was not into football like those jocks, he was into dancing, hip-hop to be exact. Frequently, you can hear loud music coming out from the school's dance studio when he's practicing.

Which is what he's doing now. Practicing. As beads of sweat gather in his forehead, another twirl, a flick of his wrist, voíla, a masterpiece. He was so focused he didn't even see the person standing at the door until that person started clapping.

"Brava!" The voice, a girl said.

The boy gave her a dazzling billionaire smile and he made his way to her. He ran to her, held her by her waist and spun her around, taking her by surprise.

"Ya! Put me down!" The girl said playfully.

"Never!" The boy replied giving her a spin, then kissing her full on the lips

Once they broke the kiss, the girl gave light smack of the guy. "Ewww, your sweat is now all over me." 

But he didn't care, all he knew was the beautiful girl standing in front of him, in all her glory. Coming from the same country, she was easily made one of the popular girls of this school, or a queenka to be exact. She's not the typical all-american cheerleader, this girl likes to read and enjoy her time in silence, as that was what as expected of her being the daughter of a rich typhoon. After all, they were not the typical couple. Yes the girl is the boy's girlfriend.

After showers they made their way through the grass and sat, where the girl gave a sad smile.

"What's wring jagiya?" The boy asked.

"Nothing, it's just......" She trailed off.

"What is it? You can tell me anything." The boy said, keen on knowing her situation.

"I-I-I have to leave school." She said plainly

"........." The boy was speechless for a whole 10 seconds before he finally spoke again.

"Okay, for how long? When are you going to be back?" The boy said with hope in his eyes.

"I'm leaving the US. I have to go around Europe since my sister is holding the companies in Asia, and well, my father's sick so I have to step in." She said sadly.

The boy felt so disheartened that he looked down to the ground. The girl, seeing this, took his face in both of her hands and said....

"But don't ever forget this. I love you Sehun-ah."

3 years later

"Yo my man Sehun, nice party goin" one of his friends pointed out.

There were having as usual, their weekly party where there was actually free booze. Since the girl left, Sehun has been going crazy going around places, sleeping with girl, conducting the craziest parties that no one can compare.

"Hey beautiful....." Sehun cooed to the girl, which made the girl blush instantly.

"Sehun, your family called......" One of his friends said but Sehun put up his hand before he could finish

"I don't wanna hear anything, since the bastard I call a father decided to send me here. If he regrets it, well, I don't. Screw him."

His friends looked at him in bewilderment. They were not as lucky and as rich as he is so they were quite surprised when they heard him badmouth his father.

"Just call them once. They even found out about my number. Seriously they're like stalkers."

Sehun had a smirk on his face. It reminded him of sasaengs which was the literal translation of stalkers from where he comes from.

Without even answering them, he took off his shirt and jumped into the pool earning whistles from other guys and screams from bikini girls that were in the pool.

The next morning he woke up, sober, but with a fierce headache. But the only thing that kept him from going back to bed was the phone that rang.

"Hello?" 

"Son it's me" A familiar voice said

"Neh Aboeji, what is it?" I asked him, surprised that he even called. Usually he was too busy to even call his son but this time he actually called, even when it's night back in Seoul

"I need you to come back home to Seoul. I know it's a hurry I need you to...."

"Bwoh? Ani, I'm never going back ever again, Aboeji, I'm more free than I've ever been in my .whole 10 years and I still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter