Chapter 9: Fish Tank

From Riches To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

'Kriiiiinggg, Kriiiiingggg' the phone continuously rang. After a few minutes, a man entered his office where the phone was.

"Yeobosaeyo?" He asked "Dugusaeyo?" 

"Joon Woo-ah, na-ya, Oh Ki Cheol" a husky voice replied from the other end of the line.

"Ahh, Ki Cheol-ah, it's been a while since we've talked, what is it?" That man, Joon Woo asked?

"I was just wondering if we could have a get together dinner tonight, you know, since Sehun's back in Seoul already. I know that maybe Sehun and Hye Jin might have ran across each other in school, but it'll be nice to have them properly introduced." Ki Cheol said.

"You want it tonight, Ki Cheol-ah?" 

"Ne, Jan Su and I thought that waiting 10 years was long enough to proceed with the engagement party, and since Sehun's back we must do it in a hurry, before he runs back to America."

"Okay, I will inform Hye Jin now, you inform Sehun." And the line was off.


Hye Jin's POV

"Ottokkae oppa!?" I paced back and forth in my room. "What should I do, what if he comes tonight, and what if your plan doesn't work. Oh my goodness, it'll be like the freakin' apocalypse."

"Don't worry Hye Jin-ah" Luhan replied, while chilling in my bed, reading the latest edition of Harper's Bazaar Korea even though he doesn't like reading. That's what I like about lihan the must. He would go miles and miles to make sure he adapts to someones environment, and if he cares about you, he will deal with anything as long as he gets to be with you.

"The plan will work. If not, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are so dead." He made a fist with his hand and pretended to make a scary I-will-kill-you face, which failed since Luhan oppa had such a cute face. 

"Okay...." I said half-heartedly, I trust you oppa


Luhan's POV

"C'mon Sehun-ah, it's already 5, you do know the line is very long in the tank right?" I shouted at him

"Actually no, since Sang Ho works there we could go in without a problem" Chanyeol stupidly said. Baekhyun elbowed him in the gut resulting in a good 'Ooompphh' from Chanyeol.

"What was that for, it hurts" Chanyeol complained

"Shut up man" Baekhyun answered.

"Okay, I'm done, let's go" Sehun appeared from his bathroom.

"Finally let'go!"' Chanyeol cried

The aquarium is placed in the heart of Hongdae, where the fanciest of nightclubs were. We reached there almost around 6 and even then the line went all the way to the next block. Girls, girls, and girls, they were everywhere. Fishnets, skin-tight skirts, crop tops, and leather, the theme was always leather. I was wearing my favourite leather jeans, the one that Hye Jin got me for my birthday this year. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were wearing that James Bond get-up, wearing an almost-tux with dark sunglasses. Derp. It's already night and their still wearing sunglasses. While Sehun, well he's covers the meaning of bad boy all over again. Girls swoon over his long legs, and always gelled hair, pair him up with the latest leather jacket and black tee, ladies will crawl up to him.

"Yo what's up man, we're looking for Choi Sang Ho, we're his guests" Chanyeol said to the boomer.

"Names" The boomer replied. He was a big fat male that was hired to keep trouble from happening.

"We're the VIPs, Choi Sang Ho sound familiar to you?" I said to the big guy.

He took out his sunglasses in a hurry and stared at us, mouth hanging a little bit.

"Ar-are you Oh Sehun?" He said. Jesus, even big guys like him swoon over Sehun.

"No, I am Sehun" Sehun walked infront of me. He took out his sunglasses and literally everybody that was waiting in line gave out a lot of 'oohhss' and 'aaahhs'

"Ye-yes, Mr. Sang Ho did mention that you were going to come, please enter, I will personally take you to the VIP booths." And he went inside, gesturing us to follow him.

The aquarium was a huge club. From the outside, it had an entrance that could barely fit two people walking side by side, so people could easily miss it, but inside, it's a whole two floors of clubbing, striptease and bars. Our booth was in second floor, overlooking the damce floor. We were nicely looking at the view when a voice called us.

"Looky, looky who's here. Finally the boss is back" The voice said, Choi Sang Ho, Seoul's most notorious player. He wasn't hotness overload like what girls would say, but sure hew as attractive. And plus, he runs the most high-end club in Korea. All that in the age of 24, girls are definitely waiting in line.

"Hyung!, how are you" Sehun ran up to him, giving him a big hug. 

"I'm great, considering my employer, which is your father, gives me quite a good pay" He smirked. Yes, Sang Ho hyung is the manager. But Oh Ki Cheol was the owne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter