Chapter 6: Unlucky

From Riches To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Jin's POV

Oh damn! Seriously genius this guy, now he thinks I'm Hae Na and he said I'm cute. What the hell, did i really change that much?

"What happened Hae Na-yah? Cat got your tongue? " Sehun asked

"Oh so we're off the banmal I guess?" I said

"Well duh, since your suppose to be my sister-in-law soon. Step-sis I guess." 

"Look, I don't want anybody to get the wrong idea, so you should just leave" I snapped at him.

"Okay Jeez, what's with the drama? I guess this place's taken. My friend Luhan actually told me about this place. Do you know him? Luhan?"

My breath hitched as that familiar name processed in my brain. Of course, it had to be Luhan, since he's the only one that knows about this freakin' place.

"Yeah I know him" I answered. "He's that cute flowerboy that hangs out with Hye Jin all the time" I added.

"Really? I didn't know they were that close" He said, thinking

"There's a lot of things you don't know Sehun, so off" Oh snap! ! What of he finds out, I'm so gonna freakin die already. "I m-me-mean" I stammered, "It's been a while since you've been back, a lot of things as changed"

"Seriously, why would Luhan be with that thing, truthfully, I just can't stand her"

"Yeah I know"

"What?"

"How much you can't stand me" I said quietly

"What'd you say?"

"No-nothing"

As queue, the bell rang, signalling the end of the break. Somebody kiss the bell. "Okay then, I better go, nice to.....uh..... meet you Oh Sehun" I said

"It's nice to meet you too actually, it's great to finally have someone who doesn't go crazy like the rest of them" He replied

"Ha ha, very funny, I better go" And I ran into the exit stairs.

Whew! That was so close, I was like this freaking close into him realizing that I'm actually Hye Jin. Oh My God, how can a man of his intelligence can't separate two human beings of their looks. 

I was going out the stair case when I bumped into Hae Na and her group of queenkas. 

"Oh looky looky, if isn't the step daughter that decided to show her ugly face" Hae na sneered. I swear I feel like punching her in the face.

"What do you want brat?" I asked her

"Oh no nothing. I think I saw Sehun going this way and I kind of lost him. Do you know where he could've gone?"

"No, I haven't seen him." I said, my face stoic. "I'm late for class, I have to go. Bye!" And I ran as fast as I ran back into class.

Bell rang after two more hours and as I'm walking in the front greenery area of the school, I heard a voice calling me.

"Yah! Hye Jin-ah!" Luhan jogged up into me.

"Where have you been? I didn't see you at lunch and you were not in the hallways either? Hye Jin, what did I tell you about bunking classes?" Luhan said, his eyebrows scrunched up together, he looks so cute that way, like a cute angry baby deer.

"Hahahahahaha, you look so cute" As I put my thumb in between his eyebrows thatvsmooth them so that they don't become wrinkled. "And no, I didn't bunk classes, I was at the rooftop during lunch."

Luhan seemed to relax at that point and gave me an eyesmile. His legendary eyesmile. 

"Good, you know how I don't like it when you go all extreme and bunk and prank everywhere you go." He said "C'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter