Chapter 10: The Truth-ish?

From Riches To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Jin's POV

"Ha ha ha, yes it's been really a while since we can get together like this" My father said. We were having dinner with Sehun's parents, Oh Ki Cheol ahjusshi and Oh Jan Su ahjumma. I really miss them, they are really nice people, too bad they had to get the bastard of a son Oh Sehun in this world. Annoying much. Well he's not here so I didn't worry too much, I guess Luhan succeeded after all. We were dining in the Tribeca restaurant in Cheongdam-dong, one of Seoul's top notch restaurants. I was nicely eating grilled salmon topped with caviar when a screech disturbed me.

"You know, Sehun-oppa is bery popular in our school" Hae Na spoke

Oppa!?, Since when was he your oppa? Tch

"Oh really, care to enlighten us with his school life" Ki Cheol ahjusshi said

"Well, first off, he's really kind to people, especially to me...... Hehe, and to my friends. He has these friends like Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Luhan. And he plays sports. Oh! I didn't know how he became so good at any sport!" Hae Na lectured, gasping for air afterward.

"Hahaha, it's good to see that Sehun is finally warming up here, he actually didn't want to come home. But it's nice that he has met you amd taken such interest."

I choked on my sparkling water. *cough* *cough*

"Omo, Hye Jin-ah is something wrong?" Sehun's omma asked me.

Appa started patting my back "Are you okay sweetheart?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I'm just amazed into what Hae Na just said" I replied.

"And why are you so surprised?" Ahjusshi asked me.

Damn. Drama time. Okay I gotta make this work

"Okay so first of all, he's very ignorant, when I try to talk to him, he literally just dissapears. What's wrong with him? Next, he never answers my calls, I'm starting to miss him so so much. Lastly he didn't even make time to see me during breaks." I said, fake pouting. Hross! This is just plain disgusting.

"What? Uri Sehunnie will never do that" Jan su ahjumma.

"Oh but it's true ahjumma, Sehun is just so mean to me. It made me think if the wedding was a bad idea afterall." I pretended to dab my eyes.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Hae Na rolling her eyes at my acting. 'This is for you '. Minjung-sshi was just sitting nicely picking on her food, twirling her pasta round and round,

"So, Minjung-sshi, I think it's fate for you to join the family since we have the same family name right?" Oh Ki Cheol said.

"Ne, I feel so terribly honoured to be apart of the family" Minjung-sshi saud sarcastically, 
It made me want to punch her in her fake nose.

Truthfully I knew why Minjung married Appa. She didn't even love him. I don't think they even love each other. In appa's point of view, he needed a beautiful wife to showcase to the society, and in her point of view, she needed someone that could provide her with all that she wants. But the wicked witch of the west needed to bring her Dorothy and tin man and the evil one in fact, in this case, Seo Hae Na and Seo Kyu Joon. 

Oh ahjumma is fiddling with her phone.

"Aish why is that kid not answering his phone?" She whispered

Ahjusshi calmly took her hand and whispered some encouragement

"Don't worry yeobo, I'm sure his fine" he said

I looked at both of them and realized that I'm never getting this as my reality. With that two-faced bastard I could as well be dead first before I'd marry that guy. 

"Joon Woo-ya, do you want to come by our house and maybe, drink some tea?. I'm pretty sure Sehun's already home by now and it would be great if he could meet you all today itself." Oh ahjusshi said.

"Are you sure? We do not want to bother you." My father answered.

"Aniyo, Gwenchana. We'd love to have you in. I'll the maids and have them ready." Oh ahjumma answered.

Turns out the house not that far from the restaurant. It was situated in Ga ro su gil at EXO apartment complex. Jeez, I forgot how rich they are. Coming from a family or architectures, the Oh's are responsible of the most famous modern buildings in Asia. They are well-known for their good taste and reliability in their structures. We went up to the 94th floor, which was the top of the building, where they penthouses were. We had to stop on the 88th floor, since that's where the VIPs start living. From there we took another lift to the top. There were 3 lifts  marked A, B, and C in which we took the A lift since Sehun's apartment was 94A. They lift opened into a lavishing foyer with modern designs and a waterfall cascading from the wall. After a set of double doors it opens up to a huge void area which houses the living room, kitchen, pantry and the secret library behind the bookshelf. 

"Wow!" I heard Hae Na said.

"Yes, this is really a remarkable place." Appa commented

"Indeed it is, it was roughly designed first by Sehun himself, simce we just added this penthouse floors a couple of years ago. Sehun made the rough draft himself and sent it over, where I had it made. This is purely from his imagination that we make each penthouse so similar." Oh ahjusshi explained

"Tea's ready, come drink it before it turns cold." I heard Oh ahjumma said.

Together we made our way into the pantry which was aligned with the living room, yet we has to go through a set of sliding doors. We were met with a huge open space with an island which acts as the dining table, with 8 bar stools, 4 at each side. 

We drank our jasmine tea in silence, before Hae Na broke it.

"So, when's the big wedding?" 

I choked on my drink and Appa patted me on my back.

"We-wedding?" I said and started coughing.

"Well you know, since Sehun-oppa is already here and all, why not just get on with it?" Hae Na said.

I stayed silent after that, since I didn't know what to say anymore and just sipped on my drink.


Sehun's POV

I was dizzy, I was so woozy I didn't even know which is boy or girl. I can't remember anything. All I know is that I have a in headache and it feels like a migraine in my brain.
I felt a leather material once I reached out my hands and grabbed it, pulling it to me.

"You'reeee soooooo hottttttt." I said, my pronounciation long and sloppy. "I juussssstt feeeeeel likeeeeee kissssssssinggg youuuuu righttt noooooww." 

"Dude, what the , get off me man." I heard a rather trumpet-like voice.

Baekhyun stood infront of me and was looking at me sternly.

"Okay Sehunnie you're seriously getting drunk, you should probably head home, come on I'll drive you." Baekhyun said.

I was seeing three Baekhyun's now and about five Chanyeols.

"Oww loooook, Baekkkieee youuu havvvveee hollllllloooooogramsss." And I grab to the nearest figure, which turned out to be Luhan.

"Whoww, hey man, I dunno about you, but I'm not going homo at this time of the year man," He said, and pushed me back to Baekhyun.

I fell and toppled over into the table where the girls and still sitting in the benches.

"Helllowwwwww ladies, youuuu girlllsss looookkkinnggg mighttttyy fineeee toooonightttt." I said, catching the face of one red-head. "Let's go dance." I said sensually my lips.

The girl took a sharp breath and was about to take my hand when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter