Chapter 4: Home

From Riches To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV 

My eyes open as a familiar landscape came into my eyes. It's been a decade since I was in Seoul and many things have changed since then, the renovated the airport, even the plane, Asiana Airlines was more comfortable than the last time I went. While I stare into the window from my first class seat, a sudden rush of thoughts entered my mind. Something that my father said to me during our phone call

"Son, it's me" Appa said

"Neh Aboeji, what is it?" I asked him, surprised that he even called. Usually he was too busy to even call his son but this time he actually called, even when it's night back in Seoul

"I need you to come back home to Seoul. I know it's a hurry I need you to...."

"Bwoh? Ani, I'm never going back ever again, Aboeji, I'm more free than I've ever been in my .whole 10 years and I still have 2 semesters for me to complete this whole education process. How can I possibly go home now?" I said

"Your mother and I thought that it would be best to secure the partnership now, since Seo Joon Woo ahjusshi's health been deteriorating, he feels that his daughter is still too young to continue his company, and he trusts you so he'll expect your full abilities."

'What the hell!' I thought. And to think that I'll never meet that sticky witch Jin-boogie ever again, but to go home and finally merge in as one company.

"Aboeji, you don't understand, how do you expect me to love a girl I used to hate. Especially now, since I've not seen her for 10 years now. What if she's gotten uglier and fatter, I'm gonna die" I told him. I didn't mean to be so rude, but hey, a man's got his standard and mine's is above Tom Cruise's three wives. People literally knew me as 'the ladies man'. Girls flock at me everyday like birds trying to get my attention but of course, only one girl has ever succeeded in doing so. Park Nae Ri, Korean money magnet just like me. Yet she keeps herself under very low profile and if it isn't my brains and some technology, I would have never guessed that she was the 2nd daughter of the President of Wooshin Groups. She has been my only one true friend and even though he can sometimes be annoying, she understands me unlike most people can.

"I don't care, you can't do anything about since it's a plan made before birth. So just pack your bags son, cause you're going home."

And that's the last I've ever heard from him, until now as I watched the plane land to Incheon Airport. I barely slept, spent the whole flight watching movies, eating and thinking. And now, as I'm grabbing my luggages from the baggage claim, a strange feeling crept into me. 'What if Hye Jin's not as I remembered, what if she's completely changed?'

I was picked up with my own car, a very nice Mercedez Benz that is all mine, and I drove to my apartment right in Ga ro su gil. I forgot all the directions in Seoul, but I've still an international license so my actual chaffeur guided me through its high buildings and packed crowds. 'Wow, I didn't remember it being so populated. Seoul has now become one of the most famous tourist sites yearly so I guess that's why it's very crowded. 

I was cruising in the streets of Cheon dam dong when my phone rang.

"Yobosaeyo?" I said

"Yo wassup, My man Sehun, heard your back in the house!" A hip voice rang 

"Yeah I just reached Incheon, I'm now on my way to the house at Ga ro su gil." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter