Chapter 1: The Past

From Riches To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa! Wait for me" I shouted, as I ran towards my favourite Sehun Oppa across the big backyard

Sehun Oppa was my favourite and it wasn't because of his money, it's just this gut feeling that told me to like him. I chased him everywhere, from the swimming pool to the greenhouse, all the way to the basketball court and finally the garden. Yes, I chased him everywhere, not caring if my dark brown hair was all over my face, or if my pink dress was getting caught all over the rosy thorns. I liked him that much.

"Aish, Jin boogie go away!! Shoo!!" Sehun shouted back as he waved his hand in my front of my sweating face, indicating that I should leave this instant.

"Andwe!! Neverrr!! Omma Appa said that we have to stick together forever because we have to go through that ceremony!!" I backfired to him.

"Don't you understand?! I don't want to be with you! Ever! Even if you are the last woman on earth I would never ever swear to the cross at my heart be with you!" Sehun said, folding his arms

"But omma and appa said that we are the lucky ones that get to be picked!" 

"Noooo! We are the unlucky that got picked do paboyahh!"

My mind went through series of thinking and after a while I felt my eyes moisten. Sehun oppa is still looking at me as if I've done a crime, but all I did was confess my crush to him. Is love such a sin??

Yes, Sehun oppa was more updated than me, He was 2 years older than me, and has already been to numerous gatherings that I have yet to be introduced to. I knew that that most of the people in our level were partnered and married of to other heir/heiresses in other parts of the world, but me and Sehun oppa were that 1% of 1% that got put together since birth and were both from the same continent. Usually adults would pair their children up older men and women from different parts of Europe and America, just so their business would bloom and go worldwide. So much for love......

"Wae oppa?? You don't like me back" I asked him, eyes still damp

"No! I hate you so much I wish we could be in different corners of the world and not have to meet wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter