Chapter 9: One Night Out

The Journey of Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9: ONE NIGHT OUT

 

It was Friday night and Krystal was getting ready in her room. She’s going to grab dinner with Sehun and Chanyeol that night. They’re going to try a new barbeque place in Hongdae – they said the place is a bomb, the best in town so far.

Krystal decided to go casual that night. She just applied lip tint and bronzer lightly but she managed to appear stunning. She wore a long loose white shirt and a short pants. She decided to go with her blue flower Docmart. She was putting her stuffs into her purse when her mom knocked in.

“Honey,” she walked in to approach her. “Wow, you look beautiful. Are you going on a date?”

“A date with Sehun and Chanyeol? Yes mom, we’re going on a date. We even planned a candle light dinner isn’t that romantic?” Krystal answered her jokingly. Her mom giggled, “Suho’s waiting for you outside. I never know that you have something with him.”

Krystal eyes widened in disbelief, “Who???”

“Suho – that guy who looks like Siwon from Super Junior. His name is Suho, right? He’s already arrived outside. I’ve told him to come in but he said he’ll be waiting in his car,” her mom her hair. “How come you didn’t tell me?” she jested once again.

Krystal checked her phone immediately and there’s no phone or messages from Suho saying that he’s going to pick her up. She knitted her brows in confusion and put her phone back. “Mom, I don’t even have any idea why he’s here. Maybe he wants to drop something off. I’ll go now. Bye mom!” Krystal grabbed her bag and went outside after she kissed her mother’s cheeks.

Just like what her mother said, he was truly there parking his stand out black Mercedes Benz in front of her house. He was waiting on his car while tapping his fingers on the stir. She approached him and knocked the window but instead of opening the window, he came out of his car.

“Soojungie annyeong!” Suho waved his hand meanwhile Krystal just stood there dumbfounded. “Why don’t you tell me you’re coming?” Krystal asked him.

“I’m here to pick you up. We’re going to Hongdae, aren’t we?” Suho replied her with a wide smile on his face, “Wow soojungie you look pretty!”

“Aren’t I always pretty?” Krystal replied his compliment with a joke and she looked through the car window, she thought Sehun and Chanyeol were in the car but turned out that it was only Suho. “Where’s Chanyeol and Sehun?” she asked him again.

“They’re heading to Hongdae already. I’m here to pick you up. No more questions young lady, now get in the car,” Suho opened her the car door and lightly pushed her inside.

It took 20 minutes from Krystal’s house to go to Hongdae. They chatted like usual and nothing’s weird so far. He’s typically a perfectionist, classy, boring one so his jokes were not really that funny, so there’s no much laughter in car, just giggles.

Everything’s just like usual except the way Suho looked into her – which she didn’t notice.

They arrived at the barbeque place finally. It was packed with people and the waiting list was no joke. Chanyeol called Krystal to tell her that they’re at Starbucks nearby. They’ve reserved a place and the restaurant would call them when the seat’s available.

“Shorty,” Krystal always called him shorty, because he’s one of the shorts in EXO, “They’re waiting at Starbucks. Come on,” she told him as she began walking toward the direction.

Hongdae was just so full that night. Seemed like everybody’s hanging out, no wonder why the place’s full. In the middle of the crowds, someone bumped into Krystal and she almost fell off. Luckily, Suho held her immediately.

“You okay kid?” asked Suho without letting off his arms around her.

“I’m okay. Aish that person really,” Krystal continued to walk and looked ahead – not noticing Suho’s sheepish smile.

“Chanyeol-ah! Sehun-ah!” Krystal ran a little to them when she saw them and took a seat beside Sehun. She grabbed Sehun’s caramel macchiato and drank it witho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter