Ongoing EXO Fictions!

The Journey of Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I want to promote my on-going fictions here. I’ll describe the synopsis and share the link for you. I hope you’ll be interested and read it! Thank you!

 

---

 

PARENTING RIOT

(Kai & EXO)

A story about young parents, Krystal and Kai, taking care of their twins recklessly, horribly, funnily, hilariously, and with no experience at all. This is a comedy story and it’s a sequel of The Journey of Trust and Kaistal Ship is Sailing! No drama and more fun here!

Link: Parenting Riot

 

---

 

THE TWIGS

(Sehun and Kai)

Han Minyoung is a 21 years old girl and knows that she has no relatives left in this world. Therefore, Sehun and Kai take care of her. Living together under the same roof, they struggle to protect Minyoung from these people who search for her outside. Sehun and Kai hold her biggest secret that she doesn’t even know and that’s why living is no longer an easy thing for them to do. Because her life is in their hand and if they make just one mistake in running their plan, her life is going to over.

What is the secret they’re hiding from her?

Why is it so important that it puts her life on the line?

Link: The Twigs

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter